Royal Gossip
September 21, 2018, 07:35:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle IV  (Read 42655 times)
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2016, 06:43:18 am »

I'm done, I just finished posting it on the Predictions thread. Shocked
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2016, 06:47:06 am »

He might have to marry her if he keeps this up. Why is he staying for an extra vacation day (at the taxpayers' expense) instead of flying home to London? This looks bad.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2016, 08:15:53 am »

maybe he likes the beach
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2016, 08:32:51 am »

^ Maybe, but he has lots of free time ahead (breaks for Christmas and New Year) where he can go to the beach on his own time/dime. This tour is taxpayer funded and he shouldn't be relaxing at the beach while he's being paid to work. Hotels are expensive per night, and food, and it's not just for him but his staff and security as well.  bignono
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2016, 09:33:02 am »

Was the comment about the necklaces posted?

This is good for gossip but it is SO silly. I do not think WillKat reached this level of silliness and bad romantic comedy level.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2016, 11:12:31 am »

^ It's almost as bad as the Tom Hiddleston/Taylor Swift 3 minute romance when he was wearing that "I (heart) TS" shirt.  I don't think he will ever live that down.

I haven't played since I stopped
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2016, 12:09:36 pm »

Not now Meghan, I'm busy! Laughing Harry touches down in London after his whirlwind visit to Toronto to see his girlfriend (who's now wearing a necklace adorned with their initials)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4008798/Prince-Harry-takes-ICAP-charity-event.html

He looks happy as if he didn't get chewed out by anyone in the palace. He has a new deep dark suite too.
This is making him look quite thick as she does come off as immature wearing that cheap looking necklace. His mommy issues won't be encouraged by her (not that any woman should give into that about him), because she seems stuck in a high school romance/movie in her head. The DM is still insisting that he went to Canada for 2 days when it looks like he stayed put in the Caribbean.
Now this is bad. He's slipping in his public duties for what? Emily Andrews is saying that he just arrived from Canada this morning.
#prince Harry arrives @ICAPCharityDay (four minutes late...) looking remarkably fresh-faced after an overnight flight from Toronto #royals
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 12:17:39 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2016, 12:15:32 pm »

I'm saying this romance is odd from the beginning. I hope Harry won't cherish an illusion.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2016, 12:27:18 pm »

Well he's either stone drunk and sexed up not to notice that she's a disturbed, fake, immature woman.   thumbsdown I still can't get over that he was late by 4 minutes when usually he's always on time.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2016, 12:34:54 pm »

Meg is definitely proud to be HRH Prince Harry Whales's gf.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2016, 12:57:13 pm »

He does look happy today

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2016, 01:33:42 pm »

You would be happy too if you were all sexed up. The real party doesn't begin until the new girl shows up, until then Meggie's going to think she's got him by the short and gingies.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2016, 02:49:16 pm »

at least it's a progress from the last gf - this one at least makes him happy easter-egg-basket

I think that all these high school lovey dovey stuff is really to make Harry's teen fans happy and engaged into following prince charming
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2016, 02:55:16 pm »

^^Yup sure do .  ^ yup with this one you can see he's happy yeah this whole love story is making all the Disney Prince Charming fans really happy it's not just teen  fans you have  women who are well into 30s and 40s + who on this Disney love story ship more so then the teens . Love being in love makes you do wild things .

« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 02:59:06 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2016, 02:55:59 pm »

He's happy because he doesn't have to deal with her on a regular basis and when they do meet up, she's showing her good side and can be attentive to him. It doesn't seem real.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2016, 03:08:47 pm »

Harry too I'm sure he puts on his best when around her. They both need to spend weeks / months together in the same place room  go on vacation  a long car ride much longer then a few phone call ,face time and a weektrip  get past the honeymoon stage they need to see each other ticks and is it worth going the distance .

You don't want to jump in so fast and then find out they leave a dirty peanut butter knife still in the sink ,they don't screw the top back on the toothpaste ,they leave there shoes  all over the place ,leave dirty teabags on your  kitchen table don't flush or wash there hands when done, drink out the bottle right out the fridge and put it back empty ,leave bread crumbs in the butter . you know annoying stuff tehe

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2016, 04:01:32 pm »

You don't want to jump in so fast and then find out they leave a dirty peanut butter knife still in the sink ,they don't screw the top back on the toothpaste ,they leave there shoes  all over the place ,leave dirty teabags on your  kitchen table don't flush or wash there hands when done, drink out the bottle right out the fridge and put it back empty ,leave bread crumbs in the butter . you know annoying stuff tehe

who wants that home  easter-lol
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2016, 04:07:00 pm »

^it's a nightmare

« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 04:14:30 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2016, 04:13:40 pm »

EXCLUSIVE - Harry's hasty exit: Besotted Prince leaves girlfriend Meghan Markle's Toronto apartment under cover of dusk to head home after two-night stopover on his way back from the Caribbean
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4008766/Harry-s-hasty-exit-Besotted-Prince-leaves-girlfriend-Meghan-Markle-s-Toronto-apartment-cover-dusk-head-home-two-night-stopover-way-Caribbean.html

This is supposed to be Harry leaving her house. All I see is a car and a man walking. The house could be any house any where in the world.
This relationship is so strange that we're to believe that paps were around her place but still no pictures of him entering or exiting her house? The should've been a clear picture of him entering the car.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2016, 04:47:53 pm »

Good grief the DM paid for these pics i hope there are better pics and they will update later cause if this is what they got  thumbsdown get your money back

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: