Royal Gossip
September 23, 2017, 04:38:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle IV  (Read 28970 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #600 on: December 15, 2016, 11:20:39 am »

How smitten Prince Harry and Meghan Markle may be plotting a new royal wedding
The fifth in line to the throne and the actress – who has spent the past few days in London with him on their third transatlantic romantic break with each other in five weeks – are so serious that an engagement in the near future cannot be ruled out, according to his friends.

But they have dismissed suggestions that the couple are already secretly engaged. Harry, 32, who has a tendency to fall immediately head over heels in love with all his girlfriends, is expected to whisk Meghan, 35, away for a holiday soon.

But it is highly unlikely that she will be invited to spend Christmas Day with him and the other Royals at Sandringham.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/743745/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-plotting-new-royal-wedding

Ingrid Seward added her 2 cents . I think she's still a lil upset it didn't work out with Cressida
“She has simulated sex on screen,” she said. “You know what the British are like about their royals. They feel they own them
if Meg was man would be people be clutching their pearls about this? 

"
They don’t like seeing them going on flashy holidays, which is why we see them in the rain in Scotland, and they don’t really like seeing them with too flashy women.”
She added: “I just can’t see it (a wedding) happening but that doesn’t mean it won’t hot up. Harry may be with her for five years but I would say she is not Mrs Right, though she might be Mrs. Right now
the younger royals always going on flashy holidays . What is "too flashy woman" ? The BRF are not some prudes who is so high and mighty they just as flashy and get up to some really shady things and about being naked isn't there pics of Andrew  and  Charles naked even a pic of William pissing on a fence in the day about her being divorce only one of the Queen s kids still married to their first wife .

You know, Meg wasn't obligated to live a nun's life so Harry could choose and then discard her; it's not the job of any woman to basically wait in a cage or convent until the prince in question has passed them over and then begin life. Kate did that willingly, but she didn't really lead any kind of clean life and did not at all spend time studying or working. Yet I'm not talking about Kate, but about Meg. Meg hasn't had the Oscar career that a lot of mainstream actresses have had, but she has had a solid life and it's not like someone should have to come from a perfect suburban background in order to be considered good enough to be a wife. How she lived her life before Harry has been her business, not that of anyone else.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #601 on: December 15, 2016, 11:21:25 am »

How smitten Prince Harry and Meghan Markle may be plotting a new royal wedding
The fifth in line to the throne and the actress – who has spent the past few days in London with him on their third transatlantic romantic break with each other in five weeks – are so serious that an engagement in the near future cannot be ruled out, according to his friends.

But they have dismissed suggestions that the couple are already secretly engaged. Harry, 32, who has a tendency to fall immediately head over heels in love with all his girlfriends, is expected to whisk Meghan, 35, away for a holiday soon.

But it is highly unlikely that she will be invited to spend Christmas Day with him and the other Royals at Sandringham.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/743745/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-plotting-new-royal-wedding

Ingrid Seward added her 2 cents . I think she's still a lil upset it didn't work out with Cressida

“She has simulated sex on screen,” she said. “You know what the British are like about their royals. They feel they own them

if Meg was man would be people be clutching their pearls about this?  

"
They don’t like seeing them going on flashy holidays, which is why we see them in the rain in Scotland, and they don’t really like seeing them with too flashy women.”

She added: “I just can’t see it (a wedding) happening but that doesn’t mean it won’t hot up. Harry may be with her for five years but I would say she is not Mrs Right, though she might be Mrs. Right now

the younger royals always going on flashy holidays . What is "too flashy woman" ? The BRF are not some prudes who is so high and mighty they just as flashy and get up to some really shady things and about being naked isn't there pics of Andrew  and  Charles naked even a pic of William pissing on a fence in the day about her being divorce only one of the Queen s kids still married to their first wife .

When Ingrid said that, I remembered reading about James Whittaker and a photographer who had managed to smuggle themselves onto the Balmoral estate. This was pre Diana, but apparently they were in search of Charles who was staying at Balmoral with his girlfriend Anna 'Whiplash' Wallace. Whittaker and the photographer came across some bushes near a lake and a half naked Charles and Anna threshing about on the ground. As soon as he saw them Charles flew off her in a matter of seconds and hid in a bush leaving Anna trying to protect her modesty on the ground!  I'd say the history of flashy and flashing in the BRF didn't begin yesterday, at least where Charles was concerned!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 11:23:35 am by Rosella » Logged
Cindy.rose
royal watcher

« Reply #602 on: December 15, 2016, 11:36:33 am »

Look at Harry's big smile!
I give up.. bye
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: