Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 07:13:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle IV  (Read 30614 times)
JustMe
royal watcher

« Reply #580 on: December 15, 2016, 03:34:00 am »

^Arthur Edwards wouldn't take a pic from a bus!!!!

"Oi, Arthur....jump on the 321 to Shaftesbury Ave, get there about 9.30 and if you're quick you can take some blurry pics"!

Ha ha! Nope.

Vesper
Countess

« Reply #581 on: December 15, 2016, 03:43:34 am »

@JustMe - the quote in the sun read: "they are clearly not afraid to be seen together". This is in direct response to people who were questioning why we don't have a picture of the Christmas tree story, that he did not want to be seen with her. We got the evidence we were looking for.
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #582 on: December 15, 2016, 03:46:26 am »

https://twitter.com/Gertsroyals/status/809177828814155776  - Does this comment (in bold) appear often on articles?  blink
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #583 on: December 15, 2016, 03:52:21 am »

no but in this case the Sun paid lots of money for those photos and anyone who wants to use them should bu them from the Sun
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #584 on: December 15, 2016, 03:54:11 am »

^^not really people was wating for Harry and Meghan first outing pics and the sun got it They want to be the one and only ones with the pics ,and put a stop to other online newspaper from using it  even tumblr users  / twtter users need to be careful with using the pics if you want the pics you have to pay for it.

I bet Harry won't get all heated over these pics .
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 03:58:00 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #585 on: December 15, 2016, 03:57:11 am »

As obnoxious, distasteful and tacky as all of this cloak and dagger cutesiness has been, now that there's a photograph of these two, it's kind of a relief, for me.  It's time to get this, whatever it is, out of the hothouse and see if it survives in the dirt and open air of life.  They've cloistered themselves and been living in a fairly unreliable world to get any kind of idea if they are suited or not outside of secret phone calls/texts/cyber world and pillow talk.

I don't care how many bodyguards and PR people you've got, you've still got to meet family, friends, the public and build some kind of world outside of yourselves.  We've all been there if we've dated at all.  This is no different than our own experiences of our first blush of excitement and so on and you truly do want to keep it private because it's very tender and precious and unknown until you let it off its tether.

Well, that has a time limit, so tough rocks, because nobody lives in a vacuum.  Let's see what they're really made of now.  
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 03:59:12 am by YooperModerator » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #586 on: December 15, 2016, 04:00:07 am »

Sun wants to get the money they paid for those pics back by having any  one else who uses them pay up to them  LOL

sorry but those are afternoon pics - not night - there is a difference between daylight and artificial light - so - they were going to the Matinee of Lion King?  Cheaper seats?  LOL

JustMe
royal watcher

« Reply #587 on: December 15, 2016, 04:08:35 am »

^It's getting dark quite early here at the moment, Cate...so it may have been afternoon. Maybe around 4.30pm? Certainly dusky enough at that time for the bus lights to be on.
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #588 on: December 15, 2016, 04:13:34 am »

Should it come as a surprise that the pics aren't the at the top of the main page (i.e. 'headline news') on the DM's online site? The main news is about the apprentice. Does it show people's lack of interest in H & M that you kinda have to scroll down a bit to see a small square pic/beginning of the the article? Will it be made into bigger news in a few days because it seems to me that it's only really people on social media - tumblr/twitter - that are making it a big thing.

rck203691, hyd, India, 2 hours ago
Loves to see the day Harry dumps her.
- I probably shouldn't find this comment amusing  Embarrassed , but it is the highest rated comment so far on the article... Seems to sum up what a number of people seem to be thinking
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #589 on: December 15, 2016, 04:42:38 am »

Saw that comment, it is rather highly rated. Also the twee sugars are going insane in the comments sections. Get a grip or get your meds, sheesh. blink

What's with the creepy "our lawyers are watching" part though never seen that before, even with Cressida.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 04:44:34 am by Mandosiel » Logged
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #590 on: December 15, 2016, 04:45:29 am »

the DM definitely does not like this affair - and the DM has a huge impact on public opinion in the UK - they can shape it.  True that people make fun of the DM but it is the number 1 news website in the UK and the US! 

So they have been putting every day her pap pics which of course turns people into skeptics at best or unfriendly towards her.  And now they portray Harry with his peter pan syndrome.  Oh the DM is not liking this at all - is Charles urging them on? LOL

JustMe
royal watcher

« Reply #591 on: December 15, 2016, 04:49:23 am »

Just a few thoughts because I probably won't be back on here for a while:

A) I don't believe that the "love shield" statement was either indicative of great love on his part OR his idea. He very likely wasn't in love in any meaningful way because he hardly knew the woman. Even if they'd hooked up while he was in Africa, it's still snatched moments. Excited infatuation, maybe. "How dare they insult the love of my life"? Unlikely. I am certain that if it weren't for the racist remarks and the fact that Meghan called her lawyers the statement would not have happened.

B) I think Meghan was in a position to emotionally manipulate Harry to a strong degree. Not just because of the R word but because, I think, he probably cheated on her with the Burberry model. I 100% believe that there was a fling there and it happened while he was chatting up, possibly already sleeping with, Meghan (if it's true that he hooked up with Meghan after the Coldplay concert). The reason I believe this is because Sarah didn't deny it. I take her point about neither confirming nor denying....but she knew that Harry had started a new relationship and there could be a conflict so she'd have to be pretty nasty to refuse to deny the story if it wasn't actually true. She didn't deny it because too many other people know that it's true.

So....Meghan, whose inevitably been led to believe by Harry that she's the only one and only, not only has to cope with not getting quite the joyous reaction she'd expected when the news broke but had to face the possibility that he'd cheated on her. If he had started to really like her at that point then he'd probably be willing to do anything to make amends so agreed to the statement. That her lawyers were involved is very, very telling. They were there to acheive something for HER, that's what lawyers do. If Harry just wanted to declare his love he's perfectly capable of instructing KP to cook up a statement by himself.

Prior to the statement he unfollowed her on IG which I have always felt was odd. Why did he need to do that? No one could get to his account via hers & if they were united in damage limitation mode why didn't she stop following him? I think this shows that when the story initially broke he went into "hide all trace of the relationship" mode. But Meghan was having none of it, as we know.

Doesn't look quite so romantic now, huh?

C) I think, in spite of what it said, Harry is probably quite embarrassed by the statement. He does look a fool and he knows it. He'll keep telling himself that he did it for the right reasons & it had to be done, etc but it will have an impact on his feelings for her when the hormones calm down.

D) The Toronto dash now makes even less sense in view of the fact that she's now in London. I don't think it was a booty/just HAVE to see you call. I think it was him flying over because she was freaking out over the phone while he was away. I think she insisted he came or she'd dump him.

Maya Angelou said, "When someone shows you who they are, believe them". Meghan has shown, and told, the whole world that she is someone who gets what she wants. She's not passive in this relationship - if she wanted a pic of them together leaked, it would happen. Harry is in "yes" mode.

I'm not saying he feels nothing for her, I just don't think anything has happened that leads to the conclusion that he's completely heady over heels. This whole thing is not being driven by him, I am sure. It is Meghan. And that determination to get what she wants has got her this far but one demand to many and she's history.

All my own opinions as ever. Happy Christmas all x
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #592 on: December 15, 2016, 05:01:50 am »

Happy Christmas and I think you make very valid points Hi
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #593 on: December 15, 2016, 05:06:30 am »

If she likes the press, more power to her; her position will be public, therefore she should be able to enjoy the coverage. As for being normal, Meg had a normal nonpublic early life and Harry has had three decades to skive off and be normal and his life has not been one of struggle at all. He's had problems, but frankly he's not at a point in life where that should affect him as much as anyone else who is expected to get on in life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #594 on: December 15, 2016, 05:55:28 am »

JUstMe - sorry to see you go - come back when you can!

I agree with your points - especially re" love shield and manipulation re: the other woman (the model).

Interesting about the IG - did not know that - telling.

Maybe instead of insisted he come or she'd dump him - could have been other threat - insisted he come or she'd run to tabs? 

Yeah she is a driver - much more so than Harry but ultimately - Harry is in charge.  Up to him to decide - yes push too hard or reveal things about her  he does not like - he will jump away.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #595 on: December 15, 2016, 06:02:23 am »

the DM definitely does not like this affair - and the DM has a huge impact on public opinion in the UK - they can shape it.  True that people make fun of the DM but it is the number 1 news website in the UK and the US! 

So they have been putting every day her pap pics which of course turns people into skeptics at best or unfriendly towards her.  And now they portray Harry with his peter pan syndrome.  Oh the DM is not liking this at all - is Charles urging them on? LOL

The DM is extremely annoyed that the Sun beat them to the punch with exclusive first pictures of Harry and Meghan. The DM doesn't like to be also-rans, hence the story of the Xmas tree being repeated by them as a consolation.

The DM would like to be regarded as shaping public opinion in Britain but it doesn't get the exclusives with the movers and shakers that it would if it had any gravitas. In fact it caters to the lowest common denominator as anyone can see by the assorted vile and often illiterate (and frequently foreign) trolls on its clickbait commenters' online section.

The entire British tabloid press was desperate for photos of Harry with Meghan or indeed any press at all about this romance following the Camilla Tolemey revelation. This newspaper, like the rest of the tabs, notably its great rival the Sun, often plays 'good cop' 'bad cop' with its articles on the members of the BRF because it knows Royal stories sell.

If Harry does get engaged (it's not a foregone conclusion) and offers the Daily Fail an exclusive on the eve of his marriage its editors and so-called Royal correspondents would be in absolute ecstacy IMO and would be rubbing their hands all the way to the bank!  
JustMe
royal watcher

« Reply #596 on: December 15, 2016, 06:49:47 am »

^Thanks, Cate. I love this forum & think you're all great so I shall be back anon!

^^Nothing to do with exclusives, nothing to do with them being pipped at the post over a story - the Daily Mail is the single biggest influencer of public thought in the UK. And yes, everyone pretends not to read it, calls it the Daily Fail etc but the narratives it pursues becomes part of public discourse.

I genuinely believe that without the Daily Mail, Brexit would not have happened.

if the Daily Mail decides, for whatever reason, that it doesn't like Meghan and thinks Harry is the "boy who never grew up" then that's what lots of people will go with. Absolutely no one cares what the Mirror, Sun or Express think. And The Guardian doesn't stoop to royal stories often enough to have much of a say.

And I am still taken aback at that headline....."Meghan goes for a date with the boy who never grew up". That's blatant, even for them.

Cheerio x

(Oh, oh...and, I've been meaning to say...I read some of the comments the other day about some of you Americans feeling a bit embarrassed at being represented by Meghan. Well, as a Brit, let me offer you a consoling pat on the back. We really do have our own culture of Z listers - opinionated bores who take it upon themselves to deliver lectures to the rest of us. If it hadn't been one of yours he'd gone for, it would have been one of ours. Meghan doesn't represent America so much as she represents ego-driven Western culture. So worry not).
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #597 on: December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 am »

thankyou
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #598 on: December 15, 2016, 09:40:51 am »

How smitten Prince Harry and Meghan Markle may be plotting a new royal wedding
The fifth in line to the throne and the actress – who has spent the past few days in London with him on their third transatlantic romantic break with each other in five weeks – are so serious that an engagement in the near future cannot be ruled out, according to his friends.

But they have dismissed suggestions that the couple are already secretly engaged. Harry, 32, who has a tendency to fall immediately head over heels in love with all his girlfriends, is expected to whisk Meghan, 35, away for a holiday soon.

But it is highly unlikely that she will be invited to spend Christmas Day with him and the other Royals at Sandringham.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/743745/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-plotting-new-royal-wedding

Ingrid Seward added her 2 cents . I think she's still a lil upset it didn't work out with Cressida

“She has simulated sex on screen,” she said. “You know what the British are like about their royals. They feel they own them

if Meg was man would be people be clutching their pearls about this? 

"
They don’t like seeing them going on flashy holidays, which is why we see them in the rain in Scotland, and they don’t really like seeing them with too flashy women.”

She added: “I just can’t see it (a wedding) happening but that doesn’t mean it won’t hot up. Harry may be with her for five years but I would say she is not Mrs Right, though she might be Mrs. Right now

the younger royals always going on flashy holidays . What is "too flashy woman" ? The BRF are not some prudes who is so high and mighty they just as flashy and get up to some really shady things and about being naked isn't there pics of Andrew  and  Charles naked even a pic of William pissing on a fence in the day about her being divorce only one of the Queen s kids still married to their first wife .

« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 09:44:31 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #599 on: December 15, 2016, 10:16:18 am »

@JustMe - the quote in the sun read: "they are clearly not afraid to be seen together". This is in direct response to people who were questioning why we don't have a picture of the Christmas tree story, that he did not want to be seen with her. We got the evidence we were looking for.

^ If it's true then we'll see more photos from this time on.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: