Royal Gossip
July 23, 2017, 03:41:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle IV  (Read 27089 times)
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2016, 04:50:30 pm »

Somebody will definitely be hearing it when he gets home if he isn't already. This is as bad as Vegas all over again. sigh
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2016, 04:53:29 pm »

Prince Harry's Meghan Markle detour came AFTER Kensington Palace denied he would see her
PRINCE Harry's dash to see his girlfriend Meghan Markle in Toronto came despite Kensington Palace's insistence that he would not be seeing her en route to or from the Caribbean tour.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/740432/Prince-Harry-detour-Meghan-Markle-Toronto-Kensington-Palace-denial

Well at least he paid for the flight to Toronto. He must be really feeling Meghan to do this

The Prince will fund the extra cost himself, although his police bodyguards' costs will be paid for by taxpayers.

Combining a taxpayer-funded flight home from an official visit representing the Queen with a trip to see his girlfriend also appears to be in breach of assurances given to the National Audit Office by the Royal Household in 2004 during an investigation into Prince Andrew's travel.

There was a user who use to post here and say just watch Harry will turn into the next Andrew .looks like Harry might just be

^^Harry has an event on Dec. 14 in London as well, doesn't he, fly?

Don't know .

He must be really stupid to do this.....  I really don't even care anymore at this point, but how can he not see that he is looking like a total fool here and is being soooooo played??
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2016, 05:02:05 pm »

Oh, this is much worse than Vegas. He lied. KP let it known that he wasn't going to see her anytime prior or after the tour but there he is going off to see her. He's thrown everything in a tizzy because of this. He shouldn't be told off. He should be kicked out on his arse. There's no going back now. He's going to face the press on his first public engagement tomorrow and all they're going to want to talk about is him lying to the palace about her. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back with her and tell the palace that he married her. KF, I've got to hand it to you because you called him out a while ago. It's just a bit much to believe that he's worse than his brother as he's very reckless. First the end of a political dynasty, the Clinton's, and now the end of the monarchy as their shining bright star who was the bridge between the palace and the people is really just a selfish unemployed boy who wants what he wants when he wants it.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2016, 05:28:57 pm »

after Vegas people stood by him, now - I don't thing there will be anyone from the "internet trolls" nor the "intrusive media" to back him up.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2016, 05:36:31 pm »

Hold on.  Do we have any actual proof that Harry did this or is this an article of supposition of "this is what should happen and how much it costs and so on"?  I'm not reading anything that confirms this.  It would be pretty much impossible for Harry to go without being noticed from even London,  let alone Guyana, straight to Toronto and nobody sees him?  Nobody?   And for what?  Two-three days?  It seems too unbelievable.  But, IF true, pony up, buddy, for the entire cost and the media should hammer him mercilessly about this one.  If he can dish it out, he'd better learn to take it if he's going to be this foolish and wasteful.  I'm still questioning the veracity of this story, tho.

Fly, the December 14, 2016 was on the Royal Diary or CC but it's now gone.  I swear!  Something to do with the guards.  Shoulda taken a screen shot.  I'll say this much, every time I go there I see just how much the Princess Royal/Anne does.  So under-reported.  The rest, except for HM look like complete losers/slackers by comparison and I hope she kicks royal butt whenever she sees any of them whining or complaining.  Ok, back on topic.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2016, 05:46:34 pm »

There's no proof as in pictures but as stated, the question came up at KP. The only thing that'll make sense is that this is to show that Jason isn't experienced enough to deal with being the communications director for the royals as now it looks like he's a liar after assuring the press that Harry wasn't going to see Meghan. He has to go regardless because he seems too busy being Harry and Wills mates instead of some one who drum into their heads that his job isn't to lie to the press about them to the extent that it's beyond fiction.
This is so out of character of Harry because this will hurt the queen and Charles that he's gone off and thrown KP in a tizzy and overshadowed the tour that he was on on behalf of the queen.  dontknow

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2016, 05:58:50 pm »

I take everything the Daily Fail says with a bag of salt. Richard Palmer believes it because of Emily Andrews tweet and some speculation in the Sun. I agree with Yooper that Harry would have to have the skills of The Invisible Man to sit on a commercial plane to Toronto and then pass through Toronto Airport, a busy place, completely unobserved by anyone. Especially when he had an engagement in London within a couple of days.

What we do know is --Harry and his entourage left Guyana for Barbados in a chartered private plane on the last day of the tour. One of his aides reiterated to a member of the press that Harry would be going straight back to London, the same as was said before the tour. We mustn't forget that none of the media accompanied Harry and entourage back to Barbados and the large airport there. They were all in Guyana, too busy bitching about the inefficiencies of the local airline, and lost baggage and missed British Airways flights to the UK. Therefore they couldn't observe who got on what plane at Barbados airport.

I think I'll just wait and see what comes out in the next few hours. If there are any Toronto sightings of any sort,  such as him leaving on a London bound plane then Harry has been visiting MM. If not then he's either got a cloak of invisibility or he's in London.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 06:03:54 pm by Rosella » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2016, 06:10:33 pm »

^that would be the wise choice; to see what's going to happen, if things will be denied or made clear, otherwise his and the palace's credibility is gone.

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2016, 06:15:32 pm »

^Oh yeah.  The next move is what may be revealing but somebody should clean this mess up in some form.  There are only two reasons that I can see for Harry to, oh, let's say hire a private jet to fly to Toronto and then hide in a box and meet Meghan in some weirdo place:  To ask her to marry him or to break it off in person so he can move forward for the holidays without stress.  Yes, I think he's that selfish right now.

Otherwise, it's just too bizarro for me to buy into.  Right now, Harry is being watched like a hawk, by the media.

The "no comment" from KP bothers me a little bit, tho, but not enough to get too worked up.  I do think something's up with this entire dysfunctional family, tho.  Something's up with Kate.  Something's up with William.  And something's definitely up with Harry.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2016, 06:43:48 pm »

What if he was planning a discreet trip to go see her only to have it blown by Meghan's camp again with the whole they're so in love speel not realizing they were putting him in a heck of a lot of hot water, being completely ignorant of how things are done with royals and England, which fits. Which makes me laugh cause it bit him in the arse, they're thinking they can sell the whole lovie-dovie tripe meanwhile not realizing they might have just unleashed legal consequences possibly. If he did go to Toronto I doubt get got out of the private airplane for fear of being seen. No other explination as to why he wouldn't be spotted unless this is all a hoax story, but the no comment thing is sitting wrong with me, why not just say no if he wasn't which means that he is, and they're just buying him enough time to cross the Atlantic before this gets truly legally serious.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 06:46:35 pm by Mandosiel » Logged
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2016, 07:01:36 pm »

what is the legal issue here?
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2016, 07:15:26 pm »

It's one page back at the bottom of the page, I don't feel like requoting myself.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2016, 07:21:59 pm »

^^ It's not really a legal issue. There is an agreement between Parliament and the royals about expenditure, as in the Sovereign Grant, the Duchy of Lancaster payments and so on, which are audited each year by the National Audit Office and the results are presented to Parliament. Among items audited are flight expenditures for tours, overseas day visits like Kate's to the Netherlands etc. If a Royal is regarded as having breached the agreement about expenditures in any way, (flights, entertainment of friends beyond the guidelines etc) then the Royal concerned is rapped over the knuckles for mixing business with pleasure, and asked, nicely, if they will pay the outstanding sum back. They don't get hauled into court, charged or anything.

KP never comments about anything to do with a royal's private life ot activities away from the Royal round unless they are absolutely forced to. Therefore the 'No comment' is usual for them in the hope that the media will just go away and shut up..
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 07:24:39 pm by Rosella » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2016, 07:26:15 pm »

Prince Harry breaches Royal policy as he jets off to see Meghan Markle at end of Caribbean tour

Prince Harry has risked criticism over the use of taxpayers’ money after he flew to Canada to see his girlfriend Meghan Markle rather than returning to London after his Caribbean tour.

Kensington Palace had explicitly stated that the Prince, 32, would be flying straight back to London at the end of the tour, because he has public engagements in the UK to fulfil this week.

But instead, the Prince cancelled his seat on the British Airways flight home, and made a 1,700-mile detour to Toronto to see the woman from whom he cannot bear to be parted.

His trip was in contravention of official Palace policy that working visits should not be combined with personal travel.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/06/prince-harry-breaches-royal-policy-jets-see-meghan-markle-end/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2016, 07:34:11 pm »

:cookie:oh man, he's f*cked.  thumbsdown  This is a reputable paper, so now I do believe it.  thumbsdown  So much for all bat talk about the queen being the boss and his utmost respect for her. He allowed a woman that does her pr games into the royal family via a ridiculous relationship with him and has caused untold damage to the family and KP because he and they can't really be trusted anymore and all for what exactly? Bloody strange this whole thing is.  huh

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2016, 07:37:51 pm »

Prince Harry breaches Royal policy as he jets off to see Meghan Markle at end of Caribbean tour

Prince Harry has risked criticism over the use of taxpayers’ money after he flew to Canada to see his girlfriend Meghan Markle rather than returning to London after his Caribbean tour.

Kensington Palace had explicitly stated that the Prince, 32, would be flying straight back to London at the end of the tour, because he has public engagements in the UK to fulfil this week.

But instead, the Prince cancelled his seat on the British Airways flight home, and made a 1,700-mile detour to Toronto to see the woman from whom he cannot bear to be parted.

His trip was in contravention of official Palace policy that working visits should not be combined with personal travel.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/06/prince-harry-breaches-royal-policy-jets-see-meghan-markle-end/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

This part in particular is absolutely hilarious!!   easter-akasha
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2016, 07:43:24 pm »

It seems they're just starting what's already been reported and not offering concrete evidence to back it up. Anyway, it's still odd anyway you look at it especially as they're saying that he missed the fundraising activity for his charity today, something that's very important to him.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2016, 07:43:54 pm »

The Telegraph is just as capable of picking up and running with a story from a tabloid as any other outlet. They all play Tag with a juicy story (so-called) as they're desperate for readers. The Telegraph hasn't any independent confirmation of this story or they would have said so.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2016, 07:51:32 pm »

^^I think that's a day ahead, windsor.  "Today" is actually Wednesday, as in this article, which is a retread from other articles except this says he flew back late Monday to be here late Tuesday to be available for a Wednesday event.  SO, he was there for ONE night.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=11761974

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2016, 07:51:48 pm »

So I've another thought. He could be ill after being in the hot sun and is in hospital recuperating. It'd make sense for him to have diverted from his plan instead of risking everything to go and see Meghan.
He's scheduled for the ICAP fundraiser tomorrow which I believe is in London but benefits Sentebale for children in Lesotho.
^that article was picked up word for word from the Telegraph one, IMO.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 07:58:33 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: