Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 04:46:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle IV  (Read 29836 times)
Mandosiel
Duchess

« on: December 06, 2016, 03:20:52 am »

Mary Long, Melbourne, Australia, about 34 minutes ago
#notmyprince

Not good. nervous

Remains to be seen. Doubt his friends would talk to the press as well, just very odd. We shall see....
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 03:38:56 am »

I think this could be a setup from him to see if it'll be leaked to the press. He could've called her to say that he was coming, hence her looking all happy and flashing the bracket plus buying the flowers. This will give him an excuse to get rid of her and not have anyone on his back or her crying racism.

Keep Calm and Carry On
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 04:31:07 am »

nah - he had to go make nice with her because of the argument they had over her not being invited to Sandringham - he is really gone.  Only hope now is the family saves him.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 05:03:05 am »

He's beyond saving if this is true. I'm still convinced it's a set up until I've proof that it's not. You'd think by now, if they want us to believe that they've known each other for 6 months, then she'd know she couldn't go to Sandringham. There's a comment saying that she, Meghan, was going to cause trouble, meaning that she's doing her pr crap on purpose.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 05:04:12 am »

Harry's only cornered if he's made some kind of promise in writing or declaration of promise
within earshot of another human being or she becomes pregnant...for now.  This is a woman who knows her limitations moving forward.

Wouldn't it be tabloid gold hilarity that Meg got Harry so ginned up that she managed to get him to sign a contract whipped up by her lawyer that stated he would in fact marry her? Then she would announce it and show it to the world? The tabloids would feast on that for weeks.

‘He’s head over heels – we’ve never seen him so happy’: Lovestruck Prince Harry takes a 1,700-mile diversion to see Meghan Markle after his Caribbean tour
Lovestruck Prince Harry took a 1,700-mile diversion to see Meghan Markle after his Caribbean tour.
The prince was scheduled to fly home to London from Barbados on Sunday for an official job tomorrow.
But instead he went to Toronto and spent the night with his actress girlfriend. A friend told The Sun: 'Harry just couldn't wait to see her. He was due to fly back to London on a British Airways flight with the rest of his entourage.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4003952/Lovestruck-Prince-Harry-takes-1-700-mile-diversion-Meghan-Markle.html#ixzz4S1UHvACk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
 Shocked  It's the Sun newspaper which isn't reliable.

I believe it. I also believe that the RF is finis after Charles. There is no way Harry has any business doing this and frankly he's doing more mooching. All those miles to have a romp and frankly I think he is in love. I wouldn't doubt it. We never thought William would marry Kate, but he did. Harry is two steps to making the biggest mistake of his life, putting a cap on all his other major life's mistakes.

I think this could be a setup from him to see if it'll be leaked to the press. He could've called her to say that he was coming, hence her looking all happy and flashing the bracket plus buying the flowers.
This will give him an excuse to get rid of her and not have anyone on his back or her crying racism.

How is that going to make Harry better? He'll just move on to the next mess in his life, the next fling, the next kind of trouble. He's no better than anyone in the set he chooses to move with. I don't judge Meg, Harry chooses to be around her, that is his choice and no one else's.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2016, 05:12:39 am »

I have the strangest feeling that things won't go as happy for them on that holiday, if what article says is true. I don't know I've this funny feeling like right now he's deluding himself with the fantasy of what he thinks she's like and the tide might turn on that holiday.

I even did a tarot reading and it showed up that he was basically caught up in the fantasy of her being wonderful but things would soon start to change. He's headed for a rough end to this relationship, lots of struggle before he gets out of it and after, another woman appeared he the Page of Cups and she the Queen of Cups but Meghan wasn't in the cards just mention of the relationship and her thinking she's triumphed and then it spins out of her grasp before she gets it with the Death card puting an abrupt and sudden end to that relationship. Complete turn around. Other woman will head for high ground and stay out of it and take the high road while he ends his relationship with Meghan, she doesn't want to end up caught up in it. But ultimately he achieves happiness and fulfillment with other woman. No children with Meghan AT ALL, relationship too short. Babies come with other woman.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2016, 06:02:42 am »

MM has had parts in eleven films so far since 2005,  only small parts, but this is a profession where 95% of actors and actresses are unemployed at any one time.
These are one-liner parts that are nothing much really. Do you know how many people dabble into one-liner parts or as extras as a side gig. She's 35 and has only two movies under her belt unlike Lacey Chabert (Hallmark star) who has multiple movies a year and a family, and is younger.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 06:41:28 am »

I have the strangest feeling that things won't go as happy for them on that holiday, if what article says is true. I don't know I've this funny feeling like right now he's deluding himself with the fantasy of what he thinks she's like and the tide might turn on that holiday.

I even did a tarot reading and it showed up that he was basically caught up in the fantasy of her being wonderful but things would soon start to change. He's headed for a rough end to this relationship, lots of struggle before he gets out of it and after, another woman appeared he the Page of Cups and she the Queen of Cups but Meghan wasn't in the cards just mention of the relationship and her thinking she's triumphed and then it spins out of her grasp before she gets it with the Death card puting an abrupt and sudden end to that relationship. Complete turn around. Other woman will head for high ground and stay out of it and take the high road while he ends his relationship with Meghan, she doesn't want to end up caught up in it. But ultimately he achieves happiness and fulfillment with other woman. No children with Meghan AT ALL, relationship too short. Babies come with other woman.

geez Mandosiel - I hope that reading is right.  Look I know a lot of things have been said here about MM and there has been some controversy.  But I look at what we know for a fact about her and I find it troubling - even without all the rumors and false leads.  I do admit to feeling protective about Harry and I do want him to fulfill the wonderful potential he has.  It is as with any life - you can go the right way or the wrong way - fulfill your potential or waste it.  I hope Harry fulfills his.  I do not see her as being someone who can support him in doing that. 

This alleged trip is nuts - makes not a dot of sense.  She could certainly have flown to London and met him there - not as if she is doing anything right now.  For him to deviate from his plans and make such a big trip especially with an important engagement that he could easily miss (flights get cancelled etc) - just makes no sense.  But would the DM just print a complete lie? 
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2016, 06:46:53 am »

What potential? If Harry had potential, he would be showing it right now, he would be at a higher level by now. He would not be boozing and clubbing and killing time with the women who bring nothing but trouble.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2016, 09:21:45 am »

He's beyond saving if this is true. I'm still convinced it's a set up until I've proof that it's not. You'd think by now, if they want us to believe that they've known each other for 6 months, then she'd know she couldn't go to Sandringham. There's a comment saying that she, Meghan, was going to cause trouble, meaning that she's doing her pr crap on purpose.

^ There are strange things around them and still no photos but different articles are released about them. eating cookies

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2016, 12:43:54 pm »

If anything I would believe Meghan is in London before I believe Harry's in Toronto now . He just couldn't wait to see her for some loving he flew there for a night and has to fly back out ( talk about jet leg )  it will be better for the both of them if Meghan flew in London chill at KP and once Harry's done with engament on the 7th they can fly out together on vacay (not thinking straight when in love you do wild things ) Richard P saying at a briefing KP told them Harry will fly back to London ,but even if he wasn't it's not like they would tell them ,and the palace has lied to the press before.

This story came from Emily when was the last she was right in breaking a story when it comes to Harry's love life ?

Twtter  chat with Emily and Richard
https://mobile.twitter.com/byEmilyAndrews/status/806102343943147520
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 12:51:43 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2016, 12:54:16 pm »

^I think  sigh Seems to be ''worse''
richard Palmer@RoyalReporter
@GeorgeShanko They are picking up on a Sun story. If true it would mean KP misled the British media at a Buckingham Palace briefing.

William and Harry hired only people similar to them  wopedo
Please ....back JLP  flower
Emily AndrewsConta
‏@byEmilyAndrews
What's interesting on #PrinceHarry's dash to see Meg, is KP told us he'd DEFINITELY fly straight back to London at end of Carribean tour...
Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter  2 h
@byEmilyAndrews In response to a question from @BBCPeterHunt, if I remember rightly.

Emily Andrews ‏@byEmilyAndrews  
@RoyalReporter It was indeed from the inestimable @BBCPeterHunt I think the phrase "elephant in the room" also preceded the quo...

« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 01:02:02 pm by danifaul » Logged

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2016, 01:09:22 pm »

^^Harry has an event on Dec. 14 in London as well, doesn't he, fly?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 01:55:06 pm »

@cate1949. I've given some pretty accurate readings with these cards especially when I feel inspired to do so which I don't always do, but I had a funny feeling about this trip and wanted to confirm what I was feeling.

I'll continue what I got from the tarot reading over on the Royal Predictions thread where it belongs.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 02:31:52 pm »

It doesn't matter if she's not going to be in the picture for to long. What matters is that he's shown himself to be a selfish, lying, unreliable prick who wants to uproot other people's planning just to go mess around with his dirty little secret if this turns out to be true.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 02:36:36 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2016, 02:59:41 pm »

Think he's more caught up in the fantasy of her being so wonderful and full-blown happy twig and berries syndrome at least from what I saw/sensed. He can't be counted upon to think logically right now that's for sure. He's not so much selfish and lying so much as can be rather thoughtless which is just as bad, he follows his heart, straight into whatever mess it leads him into cause he's not using his brain right now. Idealistic, not living in reality at the current moment.

It's going to come crashing down rather abruptly and when lots of struggling both to get out of relationship and afterwards, no doubt trying to rebuild what he lost with people. But definitely a very jarring experience for him and maturing.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 03:01:42 pm by Mandosiel » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2016, 03:17:32 pm »

I don't know about maturing because he's been through a few situations that would've made him grow up. She's too far away for him to get d*ck happy as it'll take him hours of flying and travel to get to her. If he really did this, then he's no more mature than a teenager having his first sexual experience. Also, she's an idiot if she thinks he's in love with her. She's not been seen with him in public or has met his family as reports of that have been disputed. If anything, she's his wh*recthat he can do all sorts of unsavory things to and not have to actually treat as a proper girlfriend so again, I'd  like to have concrete proof that he did this.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2016, 04:14:30 pm »

Prince Harry's Meghan Markle detour came AFTER Kensington Palace denied he would see her
PRINCE Harry's dash to see his girlfriend Meghan Markle in Toronto came despite Kensington Palace's insistence that he would not be seeing her en route to or from the Caribbean tour.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/740432/Prince-Harry-detour-Meghan-Markle-Toronto-Kensington-Palace-denial

Well at least he paid for the flight to Toronto. He must be really feeling Meghan to do this

The Prince will fund the extra cost himself, although his police bodyguards' costs will be paid for by taxpayers.

Combining a taxpayer-funded flight home from an official visit representing the Queen with a trip to see his girlfriend also appears to be in breach of assurances given to the National Audit Office by the Royal Household in 2004 during an investigation into Prince Andrew's travel.

There was a user who use to post here and say just watch Harry will turn into the next Andrew .looks like Harry might just be

^^Harry has an event on Dec. 14 in London as well, doesn't he, fly?

Don't know .
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 04:21:44 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2016, 04:26:27 pm »

The Prince will fund the extra cost himself, although his police bodyguards' costs will be paid for by taxpayers.

Combining a taxpayer-funded flight home from an official visit representing the Queen with a trip to see his girlfriend also appears to be in breach of assurances given to the National Audit Office by the Royal Household in 2004 during an investigation into Prince Andrew's travel.

The report stated: "Members of the Royal Family are entitled to grant-in-aid for official travel, as are their staff and, where capacity permits, other officials. They meet their own costs, however, for private travel. In order to avoid confusion, combining private and public engagements in the same trip is actively discouraged."

The report stated: "Members of the Royal Family are entitled to grant-in-aid for official travel, as are their staff and, where capacity permits, other officials. They meet their own costs, however, for private travel. In order to avoid confusion, combining private and public engagements in the same trip is actively discouraged."

Kensington Palace said it had no comment.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 04:29:21 pm by Mandosiel » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2016, 04:31:34 pm »

Oh, wow. He's finished. There's no point in him doing public duties as now they seem more like pr exercises. So this is the real Harry, ruining himself for what basically is a booty call that he can't bring around his family or be seen in public with. Madness. Now no one can believe him or what KP has to say as this incident has made them all look like incompetent liars. He's blown their credibility and the way they dealt with the press. It's a shame he can't be booted out of the royal family and his title and perks stripped because he's not to be trusted as this incident shows. He's not in love but in lust. We've definitely been had. Oh, well, it was good while it lasted thinking that he had the goods and would make a good "king". Andrew must be loving this.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 04:38:56 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: