Royal Gossip
July 23, 2017, 05:56:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas 2016  (Read 20829 times)
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #380 on: January 11, 2017, 04:59:44 am »

I still feel bad for Zara, regardless of where she spent Christmas.  sob
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #381 on: January 11, 2017, 05:01:59 am »

He could have gone out of his way to see her; it's not like the Midds are going to disown him for not showing up.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #382 on: January 11, 2017, 05:07:58 am »

We don't know that he didn't go and see her. We don't know if she would have wanted to see anyone - and the fact that her mother wasn't with her suggests that she didn't.

We see very little of what the royals do. They see each other a lot more than the press tells us they do. Whether William and/or Kate made contact with Zara after her miscarriage we don't know.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #383 on: January 11, 2017, 05:34:27 am »

MH, according to the way of his world, HM is tops and he can't make any move without the permission of HM and HM has to lead the way.
[/quote]

@KF . So are you saying HM gave permission for him to slag Diana off via his friends etc? If not then it shows he can act without her permission.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #384 on: January 11, 2017, 07:26:41 am »

I am going to chime in with something bound to be unpopular - William had a ghastly childhood and while the Midds have many flaws - they are at least a stable family - maybe not the best example - but that stability and closeness is exactly what was missing in his childhood.  So at the very least the Midds give Will something he needs - an example of stability. 

I think it is gracious of HM to allow Kate's family to be included once or twice a year.  Normal families do this - you include the in laws.  So why is it such a problem that the Windsors include in laws once or twice a year?
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #385 on: January 11, 2017, 08:16:59 am »

Trashy people shouldn't be around the royal family. And they're William's in-laws, not ER's.

They are not a churchgoing family (Kate wasn't confirmed until just before the wedding), but instead use it as a photo op. Very tacky.

Nothing "normal" about the Middletons. Mike and Carole aren't divorced, but there is pimping and drug dealing going on, Carole's brother Gary admitted it on tape. Party Pieces doesn't make as much as they want us to think. If Kate weren't involved with William, I think there would be a serious investigation done on that family, but that discussion is for another thread. They are not exactly they type of people that one should have "closeness" with. There are plenty of decent British families that are not involved in questionable activities.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #386 on: January 11, 2017, 10:51:34 am »

^

Couldn't agree more and it's known in surrounding villages that the Midds are separated and have been instructed to keep up the facade of happy families.  The whole world knows their motive of reeling in a naive grieving teenager and acting to be everything he needed.  No other relative of a Royal has ever behaved in such an overt and tacky way eg constantly pushing their ghastly selves to the front.  There are allegedly dossiers of their questionable activities everywhere.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #387 on: January 11, 2017, 11:58:03 am »

The very fact that the Middletons targeted PW, for their own ends, illustrates that they are not a nice, normal and middle-class family.  Carole went after PW with all the precision of a long-term military campaign; she perceived his weaknesses and his strengths, and acted accordingly.  They possess neither decency nor compassion nor altruism; everything is done for the greater good of the Middletons and anything/anyone which/who gets in their way will be treated as collateral damage.  However, when the time comes, I doubt if PC and his advisers will be trampled into the dirt by the Middletons.

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Stormborn
royal watcher

« Reply #388 on: February 06, 2017, 05:43:29 am »

I know this thread is sorta old news by now but something happened that makes PW's doucheb*ggery resonate all the more with me. See, in my father's side of the family there's only the two of us cousins. Yesterday it was my aunt's first year of passing and so the family, small as it were, gathered for a novena and a lunch afterwards. She's the only girl and the youngest as well, didn't even reach 40. So her passing hit us all pretty hard. Surprise, surprise, their branch wasn't present. Still, I set aside my annoyance and reached out to her about my grandma who's slowly getting broken down by loneliness. I mean, this woman was allergic to anything touchy feely and she broke down when we said our goodbyes. Broke my heart. So, being that she has the only great-grandchildren in our already dwindling line, I asked if perhaps she could find the time to take the kids to see our mamang, I'd be even willing to provide her cab money. Not only did she decline, I was flat out seenzoned in Facebook.

It made my blood boil. She's dead to me now. What's more, she counts on our uncles for milk and whatnot. What an ungrateful--

People like her and PW have a special place in Satan's sauna.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 05:51:29 am by Stormborn » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #389 on: February 07, 2017, 12:59:27 am »

The Midds are a classic cult family.

This is what happens when you don't face unpleasant facts about people who idealize. My father in his eternal wisdom didn't let me live life with illusions and ideals and I thank God since it prevented me from making major mistakes with my life. William (for reasons I do not know) was allowed to idealize the public, fantasize about finding a middle class family who would rescue him from evil privileged women and evil privileged royal life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Demeter
royal watcher

« Reply #390 on: February 07, 2017, 01:32:01 am »

^ The thing I don't understand about that family is that they got the ring, they hooked W., what I don't understand is why they don't **go away** Why do they keep horning in on ER life? PW lacks the momentum to go. What does popping up like a bad rash actually do? It doesn't endear them to the aristo set, or to the locals, or even to the family in which they are continually trying to usurp.

But I guess cult covers it...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #391 on: February 07, 2017, 02:00:33 am »

Well exactly. Cults don't believe in personal property and like the Boleyns and the Woodvilles, they want illustrious marriages and titles to secure their own future.

Lets not forget, Kate's entire family supported her during her chase and basically formed an impregnable front around her. They expect favors and perks.

india
Princess

« Reply #392 on: February 07, 2017, 05:27:10 pm »

^^The best description of the nasty self serving Middletons I have ever heard. A classic cult family. Perfect KF. Now, they will have to be dealt with like a cult. And the Idiot Prince will have to be wrested from their control. He should be declared mentally incompetent and sent on a long vacation in some sort of asylum to receive the therapy he so desperately needs. And then the cult would have to be dealt with......for the Treason they have committed. They are awful hideously evil people.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #393 on: February 07, 2017, 06:49:36 pm »

Well exactly. Cults don't believe in personal property and like the Boleyns and the Woodvilles, they want illustrious marriages and titles to secure their own future.

Lets not forget, Kate's entire family supported her during her chase and basically formed an impregnable front around her. They expect favors and perks.

She could not work except at sporadic flexible hour part time jobs with long breaks with no job because if she had a serious job she could not be on call for William. Hardly an example for modern women IMO.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #394 on: February 09, 2017, 04:46:28 am »

Great example to women to not work so you can be constantly on call for your man. Having and keeping a boyfriend is a woman's purpose in life. If you are single you are worthless, so you'd better keep him happy.  thumbsdown

And great example for men to treat women poorly, toss them aside if they don't come when you call, if they have a life outside of you then cheat or dump them.  thumbsdown
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #395 on: February 10, 2017, 05:00:03 am »

^ The thing I don't understand about that family is that they got the ring, they hooked W., what I don't understand is why they don't **go away** Why do they keep horning in on ER life? PW lacks the momentum to go. What does popping up like a bad rash actually do? It doesn't endear them to the aristo set, or to the locals, or even to the family in which they are continually trying to usurp.

But I guess cult covers it...

They think it does though.   And they know it gets them in the papers, which get shoved under the noses of their poor relatives who they dumped.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #396 on: February 10, 2017, 05:18:19 am »

The reason they don't back off is for a variety of reasons that my inner psychologist enjoys dwelling on and analyzing.

1. They refuse to accept the fact that they do not fit in and never will. This is a hard reality everyone faces, but the Midds seem determined to push  themselves where they do nothing but cause trouble and break things. Despite the damage Kate has done, Kate is seemingly clueless as to WHY HM hasn't given her large gems, or showered her with money to buy couture. None of them are accepted or wanted around.

Does anyone else going to provide reasons they aren't backing off?

Val
Duchess

« Reply #397 on: February 10, 2017, 07:18:17 am »

^

They have extracted every possible bit of information they can out of dumb Willy which they hold as 'insurance'.  They know QE is fearful for the Monarchy and its loss of popularity as after PD's death and her getting rid of the Midds may look a class thing.  The Midds are said to hold photos of Willy taken through the two way mirror at Maison de Bang bang.   The drug culture he was allegedly involved in there and so very much more.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #398 on: February 10, 2017, 07:32:33 am »

Willy is such an idiot for getting involved with that lot.  thumbsdown
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #399 on: February 10, 2017, 12:16:03 pm »

Since PW can kick KM to the curb and marry another woman and he can then he wouldn't be obligated to or follow  the rumours of a no divorce/annulment rule and whatever the Midds hold on him would be irrelevant and they know it. They are all waiting for the same thing. No, there is something else at play here and it has rendered removing the filth from PWs life a waiting game and this is for the benefit of KM and to the violation of PW, etc. Tick, tock so to speak.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 12:20:57 pm by deGuernsey » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: