Royal Gossip
September 23, 2017, 08:38:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas 2016  (Read 22504 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: November 30, 2016, 10:59:29 am »

The Mansons are once again trying to muscle themselves in! bored3
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2016/kate-middleton-abandons-royal-sandringham-christmas-celebrations-to-party-with-family-queen-elizabeth-infuriated-and-betrayed/
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 11:17:08 am »

I'm still shocked that Kate and Co. just don't know when to quit and back off. Since she married in, she's demanded her family be part of everything and apparently Kate is too disgustingly used to getting her own way that she won't just respect her SOVEREIGN enough to adhere to tradition. It never ends with this woman.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 03:39:37 pm »

Love this remark  " Kate would rather have a middle-class Christmas at Anmer Hall than be forced to sit and dine with people like Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles next to her."  Thought she was too busy being "royal" to admit that her family are middle-class.

Anothr council caro leak, trying once again to force HM into inviting them for Christmas Dinner at Sandringham. Why should they be invited, they are not royal.  The norm is Sandringham Christmas Eve, then after Christmas Day lunch a fair few of them decamp to their own families.  Why do council cath and council caro think they are super special and can alter an royal tradition that suits them.

Left it a bit late this year, this normally crops up October time.  Stand your ground HM, they are not welcome.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 05:05:24 pm »

Good grief!  Are we going to go through this again this year?  ^You're right, they are late with their homespun preference vs stuffy royal bit, tho.   bored3

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 05:44:56 pm »

^ Maybe they waited because they were waiting to be thrown out but not just yet? dontknow

Barnabe et Kitty...
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2016, 05:47:19 pm »

tehe

If that's your Christmas wish, it's also mine! hello
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2016, 05:59:52 pm »

^Mine too  celebration
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2016, 06:08:29 pm »

^^ Jajaja!  tehe

Barnabe et Kitty...
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2016, 08:39:21 pm »

Given the royal family's traditional Christmas Kate will be able to have both the royal and Middleton family Christmas celebrations.

The royals do the gift giving and main Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve even wearing tiaras to dinner. Then church twice on Christmas morning - first the full communion service and then the 'walk to church' which attracts the crowds for the 15 minute service. That is followed by the 40 minutes for lunch.

William and Kate joined the family for Christmas Eve and the church services last year and then returned to Anmer Hall (which is on the Sandringham Estate anyway) for the Middleton Christmas lunch and afternoon.

All they miss is a rushed 40 minute lunch and watching the Queen's Christmas Speech with the royals - and the Queen doesn't even join them to watch that.

As soon as lunch is over Camilla leaves so she can have Christmas with her children and grandchildren, Charles leaves to go to Scotland where Camilla joins him for New Year, Andrew and the girls leave to spend time with Sarah.

The Royal Christmas last less than 24 hours with most of it done Christmas Eve. By 4.00p.m. on Christmas Day most of the Christmas party have left Sandringham so that people can go to the other side of their families for either Christmas night of Boxing Day.

The Queen gave William Anmer Hall after he insisted on having one Christmas at Bucklebury. This then ensure he would see the Queen on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning but that Kate would also have time with her family.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2016, 09:19:09 pm »

Love this remark  " Kate would rather have a middle-class Christmas at Anmer Hall than be forced to sit and dine with people like Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles next to her."  Thought she was too busy being "royal" to admit that her family are middle-class.

Anothr council caro leak, trying once again to force HM into inviting them for Christmas Dinner at Sandringham. Why should they be invited, they are not royal.  The norm is Sandringham Christmas Eve, then after Christmas Day lunch a fair few of them decamp to their own families.  Why do council cath and council caro think they are super special and can alter an royal tradition that suits them.

Left it a bit late this year, this normally crops up October time.  Stand your ground HM, they are not welcome.

She doesn't mind taking the money and titles and perks and deference; as for being forced, NO ONE in the RF WANTED her in their family in the first place. For the life of me I am certain that if she had walked away, no one in William's life (much less William himself) would have stopped her. By now she could have been married for almost ten years (if she had found and married someone else after the 2007 breakup) and be living an undemanding life, but she kept up  the pressure and now suddenly that she's securely married she's putting on airs about being stifled by royal life. I would be so sick of her, I would have stripped her of her high rank if I were HM. Watching the televised speech is tradition and she has no business breaking that.

I wonder how long until HM either drops from all the destruction or she ends up going all Henry VIII on the Midds and Kate.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2016, 10:16:48 pm »

I wonder if the happy couple of Will and Kate will be holding hands again this year? easter-lol
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2016, 10:24:07 pm »

I'll be amazed if they don't cut each other.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2016, 11:34:05 pm »

^

I expect Ma Midd will hijack the walk to church and trail along at the back again to QE's fury.
That determined social climber is beyond words.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2016, 05:51:33 am »

Well, if she says anything or doesn't allow Ma to walk with her, she'll be portrayed as classist by the press and by Kate's fans. So Ma can do ash she pleases.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2016, 05:59:05 am »

Amazing how Kate sees this as a social triumph, not a gross disruption of protocol towards her Sovereign.

Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2016, 06:40:15 am »

One of these days I hope there's someone ready with some rotten tomatoes for Ma, let her have locally sourced farm fresh goodies!!!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2016, 06:45:18 am »

I admit I am surprised at how the English roll over and take the dirt the Windsors throw in their faces. In any other country they would have been called to account by the government and people.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2016, 06:54:47 am »

The hand holding was another juggers 'inspiration' which spectacularly backfired causing much laughter as it was just seen as the usual pathetic PR stunt.  The next thing is that all the Midds will be seen handholdding together and trailing along the back of the church walk just like the ridiculous X Factor judges.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2016, 07:06:43 am »

Just think, this is what it's all come down to.

Just eight years ago, HM had her family at Sandringham all the time, had a seemingly smooth future where her grandsons were going to take the world by the horns and things were dying down, aside from the occasional mess up by Fergie, which didn't really matter. HM also had control of her family again and she basically could calm down and look forward to a positive future. Now it's all been blown to bits and basically Christmas has been reduced from a family holy season to a PR farce with the greedy Middletons mooching about.

Tessofthemiddletons
royal watcher

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2016, 08:45:19 am »

By allowing William to move into AH, HM more or less guaranteed the Middletons a guaranteed pew in the church at Sandringham. Every Christmas. Kate played a blinder there to force her family in. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: