Royal Gossip
December 14, 2017, 10:38:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle III  (Read 34526 times)
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #640 on: December 05, 2016, 06:43:25 pm »

Do you mean 'How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days' Yooper? With Matthew McConaugheeeeeyy as I like to call him. flirt

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Lose_a_Guy_in_10_Days
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #641 on: December 05, 2016, 07:50:43 pm »

^Maybe. I think so.  I love that movie, btw; it's a fun chick flick.  I think it's because, for me, Hallmark movies all have pretty much the same plot so I just stopped because I was losing brain cells by the second.  Not that all Hallmark movies aren't fun but this one was a crashing bore and I thought it long before I even knew who the ever-interchangeable actresses are nor who MM was.  Just a harmless yawn of a thing, I suppose.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #642 on: December 05, 2016, 08:02:26 pm »

I prefer The Good Witch myself as far as type of Hallmark stuff I go for. I agree with you on the brain cell slaughter though.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #643 on: December 05, 2016, 08:24:32 pm »

Yooper, has she been blacklisted in Hollywood? She has nothing listed for future projects on IMDB. All of this exposure and no future projects.  huh  

Keep Calm and Carry On
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #644 on: December 05, 2016, 08:31:32 pm »

She's holding out for a royal project. Probably scuttled any future plans as far as anything else goes.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #645 on: December 05, 2016, 08:33:44 pm »

I watch those "same plot" Christmas movies and I like them. Meghan's acting in the dater's handbook is not that good. sorry, it isn't.
^she has only 2 movies so far and she's 35.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #646 on: December 05, 2016, 08:41:53 pm »

Very short career CV for being 35 and an actress for so long. Would've expected at least a slew of commercial s or walk-on roles that sort of thing. But as you said, her acting is not that good.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #647 on: December 05, 2016, 08:55:18 pm »

She has a snowball in hell of getting to be Harry's girlfriend that'll get the queen and his family's approval not to mention the British people, so she might as well pack in this insane pr push.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #648 on: December 05, 2016, 09:13:29 pm »

Snowball is too big. I say chickpea-sized hail stone at least.

I fogot to mention. Somebody mentioned you windsor2 in the comments section of the latest comment in one of the replies to comments
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 09:16:14 pm by Mandosiel » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #649 on: December 05, 2016, 09:25:36 pm »

Really? Please post.  BFF2

Keep Calm and Carry On
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #650 on: December 05, 2016, 09:50:27 pm »

tehe BFF2

It's in reply to this post.
Me.0, Norwich, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
S..X SCENES,ADULTERY,divorce,jumps from a man to another to advance herself,GOES WITH LAWYERS after the Royals(to release the statement or she'll brand them as ra..sts), the press(threatens to sue if they reveal her past),trying to impede people's freedom of speech,LIED about the BREAK INTO HER HOUSE (proved by Toronto paper,witnesses), possibly bribed her ex as to not reveal the REAL TIMELINE of her relationship with Harry (living with her boyfriend of 2 years in a civil union while she went after him), LIED IN HER SPEECH FOR THE UN(the soap commercial story never happened),MADE THE RELATIONSHIP KNOWN to the public through her PR team (contacting reporters,its unofficial but if confirmed we wish them luck) and social media, keeps LEAKING STORIES,posting pictures during Harry's tour to gain publicity,FAKE CHARITY WORK(a couple of days in Rwanda taking pictures with poor kids for a FASHION MAGAZINE),DISLIKED in Hwood, treats subordinates like DIRT, likes to play the melanin card.USER!

adjo-vie, New Jersey, United States, about 4 hours ago
@ Me.0 (or is it Winsor2) <-- looky looky, it's FAKE "sources" having, obsessed with MM defamer, copy & paster of UNTRUTHS...oh so very JEA.LOUS of Meghan Markle...wish she could be MM but can't Me.0 the ha.ter pro.pa.gan.dist!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #651 on: December 05, 2016, 10:08:54 pm »

Thanks. I saw it after I read your post.  tehe  The flipping cheek. I don't even have a DM account.
He's looking rather pathetic being involved with this kind of sh*t. She's not going to go away and work is she? She's making herself more disliked. I think Harry owes the British people an apology for getting mixed up with her in the first place and involved with that idiotic statement. It's time to grow up my son and stop playing with immature things.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #652 on: December 05, 2016, 10:36:27 pm »

Yup. Hard won lesson this.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #653 on: December 05, 2016, 11:05:04 pm »

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle planning a pre-Christmas getaway
http://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/12016120519273/prince-harry-meghan-markle-trip-together/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #654 on: December 05, 2016, 11:13:54 pm »

I don't know why everyone this so badly of Meg; Harry is clearly determined to destroy himself and throw his life away (like he threw his twenties away) and frankly Meg isn't at fault here. If it weren't Meg, it would be someone else and frankly I don't believe that Harry will find or attract better. That idiot clearly still views himself as a cheeky adolescent and won't grow up. His tour was a pointless joke and didn't do anything innovative.

Meg isn't some scarlet woman leading Harry astray and before she met Harry, she was under no obligation to lead a life of a nun.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #655 on: December 05, 2016, 11:20:11 pm »

he'll marry her - she is a limpet - she has no other options - not like her career is going anywhere - she is 35 which in her business may as well be 75 - she gave up the BF - Suits will be cancelled eventually - she has no new jobs lined up - so all she has now to fulfill her ambitions is a silly blog and Harry.  She'll play the guilt card - Harry will feel obligated to her - no matter how bad he acts she is not going away.  he has been cornered.

Do not live your life carelessly.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #656 on: December 05, 2016, 11:24:51 pm »

I watch those "same plot" Christmas movies and I like them. Meghan's acting in the dater's handbook is not that good. sorry, it isn't.
^she has only 2 movies so far and she's 35.

MM has had parts in eleven films so far since 2005,  only small parts, but this is a profession where 95% of actors and actresses are unemployed at any one time. The films have been mostly romantic comedies -- Horrible Bosses, Remember Me, A lot like Love, Random Encounters, The Apostles, Good Behavior, The Boys and Girls Guide to Getting Down, Deceit, Dysfunctional Friends, Anti Social.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #657 on: December 06, 2016, 12:28:28 am »

I don't see that he's cornered. However, I have to agree that he really blew it with his carelessness by getting involved in whatever situation this is. It matters not that the Hello article could be a lie from her side. What matters is that he's involved with a situation that makes him and the royal family a joke to the women that he should be courting at this time. This one will definitely get pregnant if he's indeed seeing her. ITA that her acting career is on the wane and Harry's her best bet for a future lived in material luxury. This is indeed high school sh*t thrown in with a Fatal Attraction vibe. The queen might've made a mistake in having him represent her because, although he does rise to the occasion and delivers when he's on public duties, he messes that up and becomes unreliable when he swans around with another valid, attention seeking fame wh*re who uses him for pr. Well, we've seen political dynasties fall by their secrets and lies so this shouldn't be a shock to see that the younger royals are doing the same to the monarchy. I think that Meghan's gotten a lot of flack as she's out and about clearly not giving a damn about anything but it should indeed be Harry for not getting himself together and stay clear of actresses and the like. It really doesn't matter if he has broken up with her or not. The damage is done. I think he's done because he's very unreliable and untrustworthy to get control of his private life.
I guess the corner is that he can't publicly dump her because she'll play the victim card and it'll be article after article of her wow is me crap and he can't be seen with her or be with her in private because that'll keep this sick situation going as well as her definitely getting pregnant. One way or the other though, dummy has to grow up. So the best way is to dump her and deal with whatever nonsense she dishes out. The alternative will have to see him step aside and live in the States with her.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 12:35:33 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #658 on: December 06, 2016, 01:45:19 am »

Harry's only cornered if he's made some kind of promise in writing or declaration of promise within earshot of another human being or she becomes pregnant...for now.  This is a woman who knows her limitations moving forward.  Her acting career, by all metrics available, is not on the upswing unless she manages to get herself a serious, and high leveraged, offer, i.e., a real movie or some other platform that will carry her beyond the level where she is now which isn't all that much nor is it enough to keep her comfortable for the rest of her life.

Her goals, per her own words, are to be in politics and she has stated that she eventually wants to be President of the United States.

So, there's that, which bears no resemblance whatsoever to a life within the BRF.

If I had to throw my money down on the table I'd put it on the BRF's commitment to survive, to reap the benefits they receive and to carry on their legacy and not risk it with this addition and that she will not be able to withstand the campaign that I believe is in place against her even as we speak.

I have to remind myself that the BRF are not there because of a national vote; they are there by the grace and acceptance of the Public.  They know full well who pays for their existence and as much as they probably make fun of all of the uniforms and ribbon cutting, they know that there is a certain stability with the monarchy that displaces the current unrest in the world and people feel a sense of constancy with their presence, IF and only IF they continue their mystique of not being quite touchable and performing their duty.  "Modernizing" the monarchy only goes so far.

They are all long view thinkers in the Firm and it would shock me if HM isn't already concerned about the future.  Charles and Camilla are a great unknown and a concern as far as popularity goes.  William (and Kate) has not been able to bridge the gap in the way that was probably expected so Harry has been the one member who is, or was, widely accepted as that bridge and has been able to maintain a royal "don't touch" but also be hand's on.  That's a very hard quality to have and they know his value.

To blow that by bringing on board what I absolutely believe will be a very disrupting influence in the form of MM is not even close to a wise move in this corporation.  She has no allegiance to the Crown from generations of influence, she is opinionated (as most Americans are), would require major renovation and suppression that I am convinced she would reject, and people would eventually rebel and be repelled by her actions.  They already are because it's all they have.  Their Voice.  No vote, but a Voice.  And, I've yet to see a ginormous welcome mat put out for her yet by the English.  If I'm aware of these facts, the BRF/Firm are way ahead of me on this one.  She has no chance, not really.  Not up against hundreds, if not thousands, of years of indoctrination and the quiet dignity of the basic English man and woman.

The only other option is to give it all up.  Dismantle the monarchy and everybody live quietly on their estates or Harry can go and live in Canada or the US and watch the decline of an aging actress.  How appealing does that sound?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #659 on: December 06, 2016, 03:03:17 am »

‘He’s head over heels – we’ve never seen him so happy’: Lovestruck Prince Harry takes a 1,700-mile diversion to see Meghan Markle after his Caribbean tour
Lovestruck Prince Harry took a 1,700-mile diversion to see Meghan Markle after his Caribbean tour.
The prince was scheduled to fly home to London from Barbados on Sunday for an official job tomorrow.
But instead he went to Toronto and spent the night with his actress girlfriend.
A friend told The Sun: 'Harry just couldn't wait to see her. He was due to fly back to London on a British Airways flight with the rest of his entourage.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4003952/Lovestruck-Prince-Harry-takes-1-700-mile-diversion-Meghan-Markle.html#ixzz4S1UHvACk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Shocked  It's the Sun newspaper which isn't reliable.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 03:10:04 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: