Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:09:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle III  (Read 34563 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2016, 12:02:39 pm »

Yooper - check this out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3959346/Never-seen-childhood-photos-Prince-Harry-s-girlfriend-Meghan-Markle.html#commentshttp://

the family is at it again - warning Harry not to hurt their lovely Meaghan and saying she'd make the perfect Aunt for George and Charlotte.

They are cornering him. 

Oh, good grief.  It certainly appears that way.  Her family makes the Midds look like amateurs.  This is troubling, to me: 
The pair also said that Prince Harry better not hurt their beloved 'Megs'

Oh, really?  Or what?  What are you going to do?  Sue him? (likely)  Poke Harry in the nose?  This is a media, PR dream come true because they are US citizens and completely untouchable.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2016, 12:17:48 pm »

I think that the PM was just having a laugh and using the joke to promote the country as a honeymoon destination. Anyway my interest is Harry's reaction. It's still odd that he'd be either embarrassed or upset if he was dating her and things were ok. He would've just laughed it off. When the toor ends we'll see if they're really together because she should be finished filming and he should have free time.
KF,she's free to do her own thing but her constant pr stunts at promoting herself is on the back of her relationship with Harry. He's gotten rid of other women for doing far less than Meghan.
Maybe it's good that the PM did that and he's being somewhat pressured into a future marriage with her. All the better to either dump the drama queen, if he hasn't already, to examine if the relationship can go the distance.
^the more they do things like that the more they show their true colors; pr, raising her profile. Regardless of the stage of the relationship, dealing with Mehgan will get this kind of press and her continuing to use him to advance herself.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2016, 01:53:20 pm »

Her family needs to hush it .

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2016, 02:14:28 pm »

^Yeah, that ain't gonna happen although it should.  My nose tells me that if there's money to be made, they're SO in.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2016, 02:20:59 pm »

True . I wonder if she's the only child of Tom  and Doris looks that .cause it's only sis and bros on her father side that won't shut it .

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2016, 02:47:29 pm »

^Her family and the inner dynamics remains somewhat fuzzy to me so am no help there. 

Sophie
courtier

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2016, 03:57:07 pm »

This has just taken a turn into Tacky Territory.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2016, 04:00:50 pm »

Quelle surprise! eating cookies
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2016, 04:07:16 pm »

^Indeed. This fiasco is dumber than the Vegas episode.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2016, 04:46:48 pm »

Meghan is the only child of her parents Doria and Thomas Markle. Thomas Markle, who was a lighting director, was married before. His son Thomas Markle Jnr has two sons Tyler and Thomas and lives in Oregon. They are Meghan's half brother and nephews or half-nephews. Thomas Markle Jnr has the sister Samantha Grant who lives in Florida, is wheelchair-bound and said things on Facebook about Meghan, her half-sister.

Meghan's mother hasn't spoken. She is sixty and a clinical therapist. She divorced Thomas Markle Snr when Meghan was six. Meghan's father Thomas hasn't spoken either.
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2016, 04:55:59 pm »

thankyou
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2016, 05:08:56 pm »

Harry derseves it. Hopefully he will now see that it's nit the press - it's the GF and her big extended money hungry family. The 'family' sold the never-seen-before picture (as if anyone cares)... yet I do not believe it. During her 2 day stay in London Meghan managed to find where the DM building is .. in carefully selected statement outfit. After that the DM posted a vid of Meghan's 'press day in London' and now DM gets exclusives from her 'family'. I think that our sweetheart did her research on this forum, read what Cressida and co did and now she follows the same plan but without the mistakes she did... by trying to bully her way into the family. I hope Charles intervenes much sooner this time and that Harry sobbers up much sooner.. or it might be too late later
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 05:11:49 pm by Ariel » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2016, 05:24:55 pm »

Thank you Rosella

her mother and father has not said a word ,but yet her half siblings on her father side can't keep hush.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2016, 05:53:33 pm »

To me this is  tehe laugh
IMO, she's a fling that should've stayed quiet. She ha$ everything to gain by outing the relationship and make it bigger and romantic than it is. She's getting racked over the coals on the DM site for her his latest piece.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2016, 05:53:54 pm »

Samantha, the half sister who said nasty  things on Facebook about Meghan and then denied it is interviewed on Entertainment Tonight.

http://www.etonline.com/news/203451_meghan_markle_s_sister_reveals_her_normal_upbringing_likens_her_to_princess_diana/
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2016, 06:05:43 pm »

She seemed to have nothing to do with any of them after she moved to Canada for the show, so they don't know anything extra about what's going on with her now. Her family doesn't fit into the manufactured image of herself. They're making complete fools of themselves, IMO.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2016, 08:02:03 pm »

in the ET interview meghan and Samantha just started talking again last year . first she trashed her then backtracked and said she never said anything like that now she's giving an interview talking about great Meaghan is.

family can really screw you over.

Sophie
courtier

« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2016, 08:08:57 pm »

Methinks Samantha heard the sound of hundred dollar bills being whisked out of her hands after she slammed Meghan.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2016, 08:16:19 pm »

look - if Meaghans relationship with Harry is still on go - she'd shut her family down.  This is damaging to her and the RF.  She surely can call them - tell them they are endangering the relationship and even pay them to shut up if they really are that awful.  No way you could convince me she has no control over them. 

The sister compared Meaghan to Diana in that interview - how well do you think that is going over in the UK or in the BRF?

There is something so off here - Harry is visibly upset when she gets mentioned - yet she is publishing essays in a national teen magazine on the first day of his tour?  her half brother is giving interviews on the second day?  And on the third day her sister goes on a national gossip TV program? 

There is something wrong with this woman - read her Elle essay - she invented a whole story bout dishwashing liquid and how she got an ad banned - except it is a complete lie - there was no such ad -  other people researched it - no such ad during her lifetime.  She just makes stories up to self aggrandize herself - this is not a healthy chick..

Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2016, 08:29:50 pm »

What a tangled web we weave when first we struggle to deceive. She really shouldn't have lied, the media and people will research and find out every last one of her lies. She's doomed from the moment she outed the relationship for the sake of her ego and money.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: