Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:03:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle III  (Read 34561 times)
Cindy
royal watcher

« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2016, 02:30:26 pm »

Harry assumed to the world that he is dating her, defended her from the troll attacks, he never did it for another girlfriend. For me he is very interested in her.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2016, 02:44:06 pm »

^Welcome to the forum!  I encourage you to read the forum rules before posting.  One of them is we discourage double postings (one after the other) which you have done here. As excited as members get over their opinions, double posting confuses the flow.  You're super new so there's a lot of slack given on my part, for now.  

Please use the ^ arrows to respond to members' posts as well, moving forward.  If you have any questions please pm me, Alexandrine or any other long standing member. TY. YM  
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 02:45:59 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Cindy
royal watcher

« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2016, 02:49:15 pm »

ok  flower
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2016, 04:03:00 pm »

Something sick and scary just occurred to me.  What if Harry has given his blessing to this MM PR rollout during his tour?
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2016, 04:11:37 pm »

if he thinks that she's the one - and the PR is approved - then they do a really good job at warming people up to the idea of Megan being perfect for him. But somehow I get the feeling that he's strongarmed.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2016, 04:24:13 pm »

^^ When Harry's on duty he's completely professional. There is no way on this earth, I believe, that he wished, wanted, arranged or anything else for the spotlight to be elsewhere while he is representing his grandmother the Queen. Harry's very proud of his grandmother.  He is in the Caribbean as her representative at several independence celebrations of these nations  and it would be incredibly rude for Harry to feel that his private life would intrude on that. 
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2016, 04:57:12 pm »

^agreed.
Maybe it's good that she's going full force with her pr push. It's all the more annunciation against her when she officially gets the boot. Her pr firm is pushing stories about her to the press.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cindy
royal watcher

« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2016, 05:11:43 pm »

^
I don't think Meghan is pushing stories to the press. They are scouring her life, her past, so much that they are posting interviews she gave long before she met Harry, as if they were current.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2016, 05:48:12 pm »

Any articles that feature her own writing is most assuredly done by Meghan herself.  That is indisputable.  And she gets paid for them so I cannot put that on the media.  That is a self-driven PR push. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2016, 06:06:45 pm »

Notice that the DM has been adding in their articles about the tour that due to their busy schedules,  Meghan shooting her tv show in Canada and Harry on tour, they'll not be able to see each other until late December unless she travels to see him the next fortnight (the 2 weeks he's on tour). Sounds like they've already broken up and this will be the excuse. Meanwhile, she'll keep up the pretense that she's still dating/whatever, in order to milk the pr. My hope is that after the tour, it comes out that Harry parted ways with her before the tour making her look like the desperate, phony attention seeker she is.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2016, 06:16:23 pm »

Harry's bagged a great deal! Prince's new girlfriend Meghan Markle was once a glamorous assistant on the US version of gameshow Deal or No Deal

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3965420/Harry-s-bagged-great-deal-Prince-s-new-girlfriend-Meghan-Markle-glamorous-assistant-version-gameshow-Deal-No-Deal.html#ixzz4QrCURwW9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

keep up DM this isn't brand new information .Thats an awful pic of her in that red dress

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2016, 06:27:25 pm »

^This looks like a revenge article, to me, from the DM.  Messing with the press?  Be careful.  But, yep, this is old news and so what?  She worked on a dumb show.

Thanksgiving is upon me but the issue of the "How I became a feminist because of a tv commercial" thing has sparked the interest of people who are, from early contacts I have, not happy.  Not happy at all.  But, I'll get what info that I can, when I can after the cook-a-thon ahead.  In the world of showbiz, embellishment is to be expected and even encouraged.  Outright lies, especially when involved in a global arena such as the UN, is professional suicide.  

If it is truly a lie, and it appears to be, the question would be what else is not true?  Why make up such a story?  It's not good ink.  It's absurd self-promotion and then dragging in an elected official into the mix in California, to whom MM supposedly wrote to all outraged?  Really dumb.  I believe it's Barbara Boxer she mentioned.  Anybody with a brain would question the trust factor with someone who would risk everything to make themselves look like such a warrior for women's issues.

Most importantly, forget about the fundraising and philanthropic community welcoming you in.  Anyone caught out in a lie will not be welcome.  Our integrity and trust from people is more precious than anything.

Again, IF this is proven to be a lie (and that's what it is if the facts don't add up), and the BRF's only true purpose is to be discreet, trustworthy and philanthropic, no boxes tick there for her, I'm afraid.  

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2016, 06:37:45 pm »

I would like to know what else has she done for women rights after that dish liquid  commercial?  cause thats all thats ever talked about in any article  is that dish liquid commercial . so from when she was 11 now 35 what else has to more.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #93 on: November 23, 2016, 06:44:38 pm »

^You're a smart cookie, Fly.  That is the question out there right now.  Where else can information be found that is supportive of her stance and activity on women's issues to counter this questionable, yet ubiquitous, story?

livylivy
Countess

« Reply #94 on: November 23, 2016, 07:04:36 pm »

tehe
She' s dating a prince so that the other women will be forced to make it on their own  tehe
She' s doing a lot for us actually  flower ( I' m ironic)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2016, 07:07:11 pm »

Interesting quote.  eating cookies

Sue Veneer, Los Angeles, United States, about 29 minutes ago
She appears too happy in her Insta photo to have recently gone through a breakup, so that's a good sign, a good sign indeed. Fingers crossed these two make it! blink) Let's be positive, guys. It's the holiday season. Don't be such grinches. Love is a beautiful thing which should be celebrated! I for one am very happy for them. Bless!
New3514
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3965420/Harry-s-bagged-great-deal-Prince-s-new-girlfriend-Meghan-Markle-glamorous-assistant-version-gameshow-Deal-No-Deal.html#comments-3965420

^ tehe

She's been caught in the tv ad lie and the reporters trying to break into her house. It makes you think of what else she's lying about.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 07:11:15 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #96 on: November 23, 2016, 07:13:59 pm »

She went to Rwanda to make perfect pics with pretty African kids and then wrote an inspiring article on how lucky she is to be chosen among so many women by H.

^^ if she's from humble backgound there will not be any giving back cause there's nothing to give until you set up your life to have enough. and I think that this is the case for her.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #97 on: November 23, 2016, 07:15:16 pm »

Well that IG pic if that's the one she's talking about with the turkey that was last year Thanksgiving. Of course she would look happy the turkey looks nice .

Sophie
courtier

« Reply #98 on: November 23, 2016, 07:33:05 pm »

Re: what else has she done for women?  Does her character on Suits serve as an inspiring role model for little girls?  Cool
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #99 on: November 23, 2016, 08:03:55 pm »

The amount of *despise* this woman is getting and the some of the labels that are being placed upon her does not sit well with me. I really enjoy visiting this forum and I appreciate the different opinions but I feel like a lot of what is said about Meghan (here and other places) is unwarranted. Rather than keep this bottled up, here are my thoughts and observations. This is not directed at any one poster on this board but is an observation of responses to this situation on all platforms:

1.) MM is all about the paparazzi attention
: Since the news broke, this woman has been papped a total of 3 times. One was outside of her house, another was in London, and the last was on the set of her show. I'm American and have watched Suits. Dressed the way she was in London, I could have been standing right next to her and not recognized her. Some have argued that she must have called the paps and that she was soaking up the attention just because she was smiling. If she hadn't been smiling, folks would say that she and Harry are on the outs or that she was trying to play the "poor me, the press wont leave me alone" card. Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. Last I checked, Cressy was "randomly" papped walking down the street, shopping, etc, etc practically twice a week in the month after her relationship with Harry was outed. Same can be said for Pippa in the month after the press started pushing the narrative of her and Harry. Again, she's been photographed THREE WHOLE TIMES.

2.) She's an attention seeker/outed the relationship via social media: The pics used to make this argument are the banana picture and the tea picture. There is zero about this picture that would indicate Harry was who she was talking about in either of these posts. Having been in love myself, I'm not going to fault her for her posts. If it weren't for the original story that speculated she was the one, folks wouldn't have felt the need to dig up a picture that was published BEFORE the news broke. Speaking of which, all of the original articles were non-American publications, right? No C-list American actress who's truly trying to get a come up is going to leak something like this to a publication outside of the US. I'm more inclined to believe it was someone connected with Harry who wanted to force him into position to break things off. The American press has more of a vested interest in blowing the story (and her star power) up and would have been a much better pay off for her. Besides that, if it was just about getting some shine, why wait this long to leak it when its been going on for months?

3.) She's the one leaking the stories: Since the beginning, the only state-side "sources" that are running their mouths are on one side of her family. Meghan most likely hasn't talked to these people in years. If anyone should be labeled as attention seekers, it should be them. The people she seems to be the closest to and are actually a part of her life (including the ex boyfriend and her mom) have kept their mouths shut.  

4.) Finding fault with the statement Harry released: This being used as an excuse to blame Harry for MM & his current treatment by the press and in comments is BS. If what was being said wasn't being said, there would have been no reason to release the statement. IMO, folks are angry that he called out the coded language in some of those articles that helped to exacerbate the already sexist and racist comments under articles and on social media.   Many people would rather remain in denial, which is why weeks after the fact some can't seem to move past it.

I really don't have a vested interest in who Harry ends up with. Do I think this will last? Who knows but I'm leaning toward no. It will run it's course, Meghan will get a little bit of a boost, and the world will continue to turn. I just feel like this girl has two strikes against her (American, woman of color) and, no matter how much folks try to say it doesn't affect their perception, things that would be would be reasoned away for others are used against MM.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: