Royal Gossip
September 25, 2017, 02:36:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle III  (Read 31880 times)
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #620 on: December 05, 2016, 06:13:06 am »

various and assorted sites are alive with this info - judge for yourself if you find it credible.  Apparently there have been two or three people who work for pr firms posting on tumblr blogs and on DM claiming inside info.  You have seen some of their posts including the one stating that she had given a story to US weekly re: a Christmas trip with Harry to Barbados- which we now know US weekly has a story coming out about exactly that.  So she was correct with her info.

I am not going to reprint all the blogs and posts but here is a telling of the real gem - it seems so is claimed that Meaghan had an expectation she should be invited to Sandringham for holidays and Harry hit the roof while talking to her about this on his phone (and in Grenada). This was allegedly overheard by someone who mistakenly took the convo as Meg was meeting Harry in Barbados.  This someone tipped a journo who called another journo in Barbados to give them a heads up.  This journo was aware of the upcoming US Weekly story that MM and Harry would be vacationing in Barbados and so called the Palace to get verification of the story.  Palace hits the roof -  even the impression that his GF would be with him on a taxpayer funded tour representing the Queen was a major no no.  So Palace contacts Harry tells him to clean this up.  He calls sweetie - goes ballistic - big fight - he tells her to call the paps or get a friend to take her pic in Toronto so as to make it clear she is not with him - and we get two days in a row of Sweetie walking the Toronto streets for pap pics.

Now because this person has been right about the US Weekly article and because this person revealed who their source for these stories is - there is some credibility - some are believing this.  I have no idea if this is true or not - it fits in with some things and it also may explain the rumor that was circulating a few days ago that she was with him.

But geez - if this is even close to true - she is nuts - he is nuts and someone lock him in the tower til he comes to his senses.  
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #621 on: December 05, 2016, 07:06:25 am »

high school drama all over again  Cool
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #622 on: December 05, 2016, 07:08:56 am »

There have been an awful ot of people, journalists and otherwise, who have been using their imaginations and repeating stuff on the internet that is sometimes supposedly at fourth or fifth hand regarding the Harry and MM story ever since it broke. If journalists and others have been so au fait with what has been going on with Harry and Meghan and what they say to each other, you would think that the story of their romance would have broken in July at least. I remain of the view, and this is only my opinion of course, that 99% of stories circulating on the Internet about anyone well known are to be taken with an industrial sized bag of salt unless independently verified by at least two other sources.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #623 on: December 05, 2016, 07:25:04 am »

https://twitter.com/suttonnick/status/805534728489238529http://

she is on the cover of The Express - apparently she took another pap stroll in Toronto - let us know she is there.  Coincidence?  No pics of her at all except on her twitter or IG ( and the one time at work) and now two days in a row she goes strolling through Toronto and gets photgraphed - a city not exactly known for a large celeb population or paparazzi

The story is front page and is another "review" of her lifestyle blog - apparently not friendly entitled "Eat nuts to make you live longer"

so second tabloid now is highlighting her silly blog - I think the royal reporters know something
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #624 on: December 05, 2016, 09:07:44 am »

Journalists from the Mirror were also travelling with Harry on his Caribbean tour. Along with praise for his diplomatic skills with locals on the trip, in this article aides are being quoted as saying that Harry is the happiest he has ever been and the headline is saying that he will soon be in MM's arms.

Apparently the Mirror people (in spite of all the journalists travelling together in close quarters) didn't get the memo about Harry being so unprofessional as to blast his girlfriend on the phone in other people's hearing and having to inform her not to join him on the ship or in Barbados. This is not Harry's first tour and this scenario is so far beyond how he behaves on a tour representing his grandmother, (or before one, in informing loved ones of the procedure for contacting him) that I am absolutely flabbergasted that the Internet story has had one toe to stand on, let alone any legs!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-harry-heads-back-uk-9392648
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #625 on: December 05, 2016, 09:31:56 am »

logic - if one tabloid cannot be trusted - than neither can the other

it is all fake - pr
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #626 on: December 05, 2016, 10:07:47 am »

@cate1949 Certainly makes sense of her glum face during grocery shopping, she did look like she'd just been in a fight, still looked a bit teary.

As for whatever article about Harry's diplomatic skills and praising him it can also be taken as a cover for certain things that wben on. It even described him as being thouroughly involved with the tour planning on every level and so on, something that I spoke about in another post amongst other things, so someone is reading the forum again and specifically answered a remark that I brought up abput tour planning and who's in charge and lo and behold we have Harry focusing on the ecological stuff as well. Coincidence, I think not.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #627 on: December 05, 2016, 11:25:42 am »

maybe that's why the royals don't work. they are too busy reading about themselves all day long and no time is left for anything else, except answering to our objections in the media .. when it suits them.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #628 on: December 05, 2016, 12:37:01 pm »

I wonder if this has to do with them saying that he can't contact people outside whilst he was on the boat. He can't be this dad as to deal with someone clearly off her rocker. She knows and cares nothing about his position only that he brings lots of press and lives in a palace. Maybe that's another reason he asked RiRi on a date to take the test as well as state that her star power will help get the word out especially in America. I agree with comments about her trying to look like everything's ok when she was walking with the flowers. He'd be truly off his head if he has anything to do with her. She most definitely will get pregnant if she gets a chance.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #629 on: December 05, 2016, 01:39:34 pm »

What Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle REALLY eats to stay in shape - and it includes plenty of pasta and re

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4000834/What-Prince-Harry-s-girlfriend-Meghan-Markle-REALLY-eats-stay-shape-includes-plenty-pasta-red-wine.html#ixzz4RyFL79u7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

IDK about that DM user comment about the phone blow up and it might be over it could be a person just putting together a story well enough for people to believe cause they know people don't like her so right anything will get it eat up who knows and it goes on and on its all gossip anyway

« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 01:48:03 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #630 on: December 05, 2016, 02:09:37 pm »

I don't think HE read it, but I do think and we know they've people reading stuff about them all over the place including this forum. I just find it suspect that Harry's integral role in his tour planning was highlighted, why did they do that now when they've never done so before.

And if they did read my comment then good, they can get their sh*t in gear and start helping him plan for doing engagements better. Get him some new suits that are better tailored to his body and less baggy-looking, Charles always looks immaculate and Harry looks rumpled, and most of all appropiate for the weather he'll be working in so he isn't sweating like a big over a spit in the heat and humidity, not to mention two words "boxer briefs" quit it with the boxers for godsake too revealing! He is at age were he should have a diverse work wardrobe that can see him through any weather and any situation not make him look like he's got a closetful of the same suits from 10 years ago.

I'm all for having something with fun with sports and children and local charities and so on but in an ever expanding world/society with increasing technology going on why isn't there more focus on such things and how they are being used to help those most in need more than just whatever centres I'm talking about filtering straws that allow you to drink from dirty water, technology that can help filter and clean said dirty water, stoves that cook using solar panels, etc. Using hemp as a viable reneable resource because it grows pretty much anywhere and can be used for a diverse amount of things not just weaving into clothes or baskets to help struggling remote places get a foothold on having dependable income coming in that will help the community flourish.

Don't get me wrong I love seeing Harry with kids, doing sports and so on in such trips, but realisticly he's a 32 year old man doing engagements that are the modern day version of things he was doing 10 years ago with a few new things thrown in, but there's been very little expansion and diversity on his repertoire. I shouldn't have to be commenting on his wardrobe issues, that should already be resolved and dealt with ages ago, I shouldn't have to be commenting on his lack of diversity in his engagement and so on, all of this should've been seen to and dealt with.

What I'm annoyed about is that they've changed the people that he works with to those that are similar in age but seem to not have the neccesary life experience or ability to guide him as did Dyer or Pinkerton. Instead we get stories of Harry not knowing what to do with himself on his downtime now that he's not in the army and being rudderless, but end up with commenting on his love life to and unsuitable actress.

The real problem here is that Harry hasn't accepted the fact that he's royalty and royalty isnt normal, will never be normal and he should just accept that. There is only what is normal to royalty. So long as he's dealing with that discrepancy his life will be a mess. He needs to wake up and realize this isn't 2010 when he was still 25 and could get away with a slew of things. He's 32, wasting his time dating an attention loving actress who's obviously not the right fit for the job. That isn't the issue though, what is the issue here is that he's hanging around with those sorts of people because despite him making it more private he's still out partying.

The party is over Harry, last call. You need to wake up and realize you are 32 years old man and don't have a steady job besides part timing for your granny but not wanting to take a full-time position in the family business because you're not sure you wanna take on that responsibility. You can't have it both ways, you're either all in or your all out, anything else is a mess. You are not normal and never will be, GET OVER IT! You are hoping for a fantasy that you will never attain, stop chasing the mirage.

If you're such a deep thinker than we give you credit for and I'm sure you are, then why aren't you thinking of what it is that causes you to act so irrationally and jump in without thinking at 32 flipping years old? Why should we care wether your girlfriend makes you interesting are not, you should hold our interest yourself but instead you're still stuck dealing with and infiriority complex to William from 20 years ago that you should've dealt with a long time ago, you're still dealing with mummy issues from 20 years ago you should've dealt with properly a long time ago too. Nothing will ever make the pain go away but I don't think that dwelling on it is going to make it any better. Anger only hurts you more than it hurts anyone else, it affects your life on every level and will continue to erode at your own self love, self worth, self respect until you are utterly mangled by it and you will never be the person you once were. I have drunk from that cup and it is poison and takes a long time to detox off of.

If you are still looking for love and happier than you've been in a long time in what is obviously an unhealthy, unsuitable, and futureless relationship take that as a sign not really having gotten to the meat of your issues. We attract people during different stages of our lives that directly reflect where we are during those stages.

Unless you love yourself unconditionally, unless you deal with your repressed anger issues (as so readily visible in that letter) you will forever look for love but not find it. Because LOVE comes from within and it's only after we love ourselves (in a non-egotistical and narcissistic way) only until after we've dealt with our baggage and wittled it down to just a carry on that we can truly begin to find happiness in relationships until then you're going to be stuck looking for something in someone else because you can't seem to give it to yourself and that's devastating to watch. You are in a relationship with a shallow attention seeking woman that lies about what she does and her relationships, who uses relationships to get what she wants and then dumps them. In many ways she is the living breathing example of all that you are doing and dealing with and why it doesn't suit you and shouldn't even be. This woman should in no way represent you and all that you stand for.

You've lost sight of the person that your mother hoped you would grow up to be, a decent, honorable, respectable, working membember of society let alone a royal, who does not treat women in the same way he would treat his mother. I very much doubt your mother taught you to treat women as disposable booty calls you can jump from one to the next and if they end up using you that's ok cause you're just using them for sex as well and whatever other perks there may be. That's disgusting. That's beneath you as a gentleman, and officer and a Prince. This whole playboy prince stuff has got to stop, a playboy prince is nothing more than a man wh*re at a royal level who uses and allows women to use him for sex and perks from the job.

You would preffer to be in long term relationships or so the article states but without actually dealing with your issues and getting those out of the way and truly and deeply taking some time to yourself to think about what it is you want your life to be, not just person you want to be with, you are not going to find that person. Because that person is stable, settled into who they are, want to be and want of of life and relationships with minimal baggage to carry if any and are looking for someone who is mature, respectful, dependable and will treat them as their equal partner in life. None of which you are currently representing, you are Meghan Markle in male form. If you want something better, then be better so you can attract that person or otherwise you are never going to find them because you cannot attract that which you are not. All the qualities that you want this other person to have you must first have yourself. Basic Law of Attraction, we attract what mirrors us in life good and bad, so careful with what you are attracting to you irrigardless of the colour of their skin, culture or social status.

Jesus, I didn't realize how badly I needed a rant to let out all I was repressing. Shocked Sorry about massive post. Embarrassed
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 02:11:29 pm by Mandosiel » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #631 on: December 05, 2016, 02:24:36 pm »

^^Kinda funny that they come out with this how does she stay in such great shape article barely 12 hours after I said she looks fat!  Maybe they do read us here.  Hope so.  But, then again, get a life.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #632 on: December 05, 2016, 02:39:01 pm »

No kidding. eating cookies It's obvious too because it's almost directly answering questions and statements we've made on here.

Also hot water with lemon is terrible for you, the acid in the lemon would wear away at your tooth enamel. Better off with a cup of water with a dash of apple sider vinegar, couple spoonfuls manuka honey depending on how sweet you want it and a springle of cinnamon. Much better way of cleansing the body of toxins than hot water and lemon. Roasting zucchini till it's mush and looses all nutritional value is pointless, better eating grilled or smoked, same with most veggies aside from raw in salads and such.

There's a gadjet out now that lets you turn a raw zucchini into spaghetti, better than the starch overload with the non organic rubbish
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 02:45:48 pm by Mandosiel » Logged
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #633 on: December 05, 2016, 04:18:11 pm »

If the glass slipper doesn't fit, you can't cut your toes to try and make people believe that it fits. Meghan's copy writing skills are mediocre at best, just like her life lessons. Her charitable deeds are photo ops with poor children (just cruising around the world for the publicity) and statement bags (cause that's what starving children around the world need for dinner tonight: a picture of a bag with someone else's groceries). Her propensity to cry victim when she's not is yet another evidence that she tries to cheat her way to the glass slipper. But it doesn't fit. And if it doesn't fit - it doesn't fit. Cool

« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 04:21:02 pm by Ariel » Logged
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #634 on: December 05, 2016, 04:21:48 pm »

^^I forgot to add steamed of best ways to eat veggies.

^Basically, she tries to hard to fit the bill when she can't even pass the bar. Pun fully intended.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #635 on: December 05, 2016, 04:54:34 pm »

Great post Mandosiel.  thumbsup
Well this relationship is making Harry look like a complete fraud as he's attached to a woman that courts the press and has no problem of going after him with lawyers to get what she wants. She's too calculating and I'd even say dangerous as she seems not to care one bit about her actions and how it'll effect Harry and the royals. He should've been heavily advised by the security services not to have any contact with her. 3 articles in the DM about this woman and at a glance, the comments are about people losing respect for him by his relationship with her. The only way for her to have the press lose interest with her and to dispel Harry being in a relationship with her is to show Harry busy in London with his private time also accounted for. I think it's beyond Harry's call about how to deal with her. The tour's over and now the kid gloves can come off and deal with her properly. She's going to have to back off because if KP issues anything else such as "Harry called time on the relationship" she'll use that to play victim and anti up her pr crap.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #636 on: December 05, 2016, 05:38:49 pm »

Thanks. flower

Her cooking posts are about as useful at Pipster's book Celebrate. As in pointless and ridiculous. Agave nectar as a sweetener, really? How about Manuka or Kiawe Honey both of which are antimicrobial and loaded with lots of nutritional health enhancing enzymes the body could use to stay healthy and well nutritioned. A bit expensive but worth it. Agave nectar is the healthier version of corn syrup basically.

How about adding chia seeds, hemp hearts or heck even quinoa to her green smoothies. Nope. Zucchini pasta or zucchini spaghetti, steamed not boiled, etc. Give me a break, foodie my foot, wanna be hipster food critic more like. If she was a foodie she would've done some actual nutrional research into what she's eating and how to balance it out where she's not getting it.

I'm sure royal babies would grow nice and strong from her guzzling down the vino. Chug it like it's going out of style Meggie. sigh
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #637 on: December 05, 2016, 06:09:42 pm »

Look away now Harry! Prince's girlfriend Meghan Markle locks lips with another man in a scene from her latest movie The Dater's Handbook
Prince Harry may be left feeling a little pang of jealousy when watching his girlfriend Meghan Markle's latest flick.
The American actress is pictured locking lips with a handsome actor in new images from her new TV movie The Dater's Handbook.
Despite the fact that she is dating one of Britain's most sought after men the 35-year-old plays a young woman unlucky in love.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4001814/Look-away-Harry-Prince-s-girlfriend-Meghan-Markle-locks-lips-man-scene-latest-TV-movie-Dater-s-Handbook.html#ixzz4RzKnFDxG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #638 on: December 05, 2016, 06:26:15 pm »

Greater majority of comments are negative, at least found out Katie Nicholls says MM not going to be with them for Christmas. Think granny might be having a serious talk with him over holds as to where this is going.

Too overexposed in media people are already sick of her and about to be more so when Anti Social hits the screens. Oh Jesus it's going to get worse! nervous
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 06:28:27 pm by Mandosiel » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #639 on: December 05, 2016, 06:33:22 pm »

^^Another re-release?  This is at least a year old and has already gone to Netflix.  In the US anyway.  Boy, they're/she's gonna wring out every buck they can on the back of this "relationship".  I don't blame them but it's pretty tiresome and obvious.  So-so movie.  Hallmark-y.   I couldn't make it through when I tried to watch it last year because it's a re-tread plot that I think Kate Hudson did much better in some other film that escapes me now.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: