Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:09:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle III  (Read 34564 times)
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2016, 08:32:54 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFl-qrsMQpQhttp://

video of Harry right after or towards the end of the PM's Meaghan remarks

Harry looks very very uncomfortable - almost teary.

He screwed up - he knows it.

This is over IMHO.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2016, 08:35:36 pm »

yeah he looks uncomfortable

Embarassed Prince Harry turns down dance in Antigua
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhU4voUBIUE
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 08:40:02 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2016, 08:36:40 pm »

I thought I saw a flicker of panic in his eyes just after the word honeymoon was mentioned.

And thanks for posting too.
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2016, 09:05:14 pm »

I feel so bad for him. He wanted the relationship to be private and now it's eclipsing his tour. So sorry for him. I doubt his eyes welling up because he dumped her. Never I have I see this look in his eyes before.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2016, 09:16:34 pm »

If that's the look that comes to his eyes when he thinks of Meghan and this whole situation she's done for, if they haven't broken up yet they will soon enough...
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2016, 09:18:08 pm »

^ he looked like he was just kicked in his  banana  tehe

well all those "nightly legal battles" should have been getting her family to shut it up . If it was me i know i would have estranged family members coming out talking  like they know me it sucks you really can't control family who you don't talk to in years.  you think Meghan and her lawyers would have done something once the sister first start talking ever since this news broke it was handle bad it showed what amateurs are working at KP .

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2016, 09:24:38 pm »

I don't feel sorry for him one bit. You keep hanging around fame hungry people, stomping your feet and issuing demands, then you are a willing participant in the game. Therefore, he should be proud, not angry because the PM is just marketing his island. After all, just like everyone else, he's assuming because of that letter, the wedding is next  month. He made his bed now he must lie down in it.
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2016, 09:46:12 pm »

Like his mom, he has a very expressive face, and that is definitely panic at the mention of honeymoon.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2016, 10:31:25 pm »

Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle says she 'wants to focus less on glass slippers and more on pushing through glass ceilings'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3962272/Prince-Harry-s-girlfriend-Meghan-Markle-says-wants-focus-glass-slippers-pushing-glass-ceilings.html#ixzz4QmO0ES8x

I don't feel sorry for him one bit. You keep hanging around fame hungry people, stomping your feet and issuing demands, then you are a willing participant in the game. Therefore, he should be proud, not angry because the PM is just marketing his island. After all, just like everyone else, he's assuming because of that letter, the wedding is next  month. He made his bed now he must lie down in it.

He has no business standing up for her one minute and then acting like she's just embarrassed him. HE isn't doing important things on the overall scheme of things. He wants to be taken seriously, he needs to act and BE serious in his private life as well as his public life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2016, 11:03:38 pm »

More pretentious nonsense. She wants to empower women but is now acting like a fake hungry media wh*re who used her fling with Harry to get a higher profile and money, IMO.
Not to keep beating this to death, I'd be highly shocked if Harry was aloud to issue that statement without legal counsel. To me, she's showing that she's not going to go away and is a leach who'll use him until kingdom come. I've no idea what could make her stop the madness of her family issuing interviews or her popping to London for photo ops outside of KP. As someone already stated, this woman and her family has issued something everyday that Harry's been on tour.

Keep Calm and Carry On
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2016, 11:20:07 pm »

yeah he looks uncomfortable

Embarassed Prince Harry turns down dance in Antigua
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhU4voUBIUE
I think he even expected the comment about Meghan, but he did not expect  VEGAS.

I do not doubt him dating, and continue with Meghan sigh.......... for liking her and for not giving this joy to the media/press
Even more after the 'declaration'   wopedo
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 11:23:47 pm by danifaul » Logged

Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2016, 11:23:00 pm »

Ahhhh so here we get to see more of her agenda and why she's using him. I'm with you on this one windsor2.

Seriously she needs to get over herself, I'm all for female empowerment but that doesn't mean I would use a well-known man to make myself more public to get there, feminist means equality for both sexes. Hence treat Harry and his position with the same respect she wishes to be treated with since being a feminist means you feel men and women should be treated with the equal amount of respect and consideration, but instead lies and manipulates situations and brings in her legal team to do it for her, hence I've no respect for her at all. It's women like her that give other women a bad rap so because of her whoever Harry dates afterwards will be treated to an ever greater level of scrutiny which NEITHER of them deserve.

Furthermore:
http://pin.it/4d28fxL
http://pin.it/Of_V5Fa
http://pin.it/VU-IRrg
http://pin.it/BdVAwzm
http://pin.it/BieOJoD
http://pin.it/F7rxo86

Meghan you need to shut your chronicly lying mouth and educate yourself girl. stop She's a borderline misandrist if she isn't one already and just covering it up like she does with everything else.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 11:29:23 pm by Mandosiel » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2016, 11:57:37 pm »

All I know is that anyone who thinks they deserve special treatment just because they are a woman is NOT a feminist.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2016, 12:00:56 am »

Exactly.
i used to be a monarchist
courtier

« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2016, 12:01:34 am »

Regarding Miss Markle's siblings' verbal diarrhea, that is embarrassing to all.  But it's nothing, NOTHING, compared to having a (videotaped) drug-dealing pimp relative to whom you and your family are financially beholden.
deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2016, 12:05:16 am »

^ouch!   thumbsup

Barnabe et Kitty...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2016, 12:36:48 am »

^^True dat.  I'd like to, however, not play "at least they're not as bad as...".  Not exactly a ringing endorsement to say, "Well, at least her family aren't drug dealer/pimps".  And, frankly, we don't know that they aren't.  Ungle G came up a little later in the game if I recall properly.  I'm a wee bit tired of ugly surprises.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2016, 12:52:48 am »

I've been following the royals for years and I have never seen Harry look that way.  He is usually very professional and goes with the flow - diplomatic. 

Yes sure KP might have handled the family but frankly that is not their style - unless there was an engagement KP is not scripting the family.  That is up to Meaghan and you'd think for someone so careful about crafting an image she would have shut that end down.  If she knows this relationship is not going far - then maybe allowing her family to pick up a couple thousand dollars whilst polishing her image (in her eyes) is okay. 

Gawd that article is such drivel - real lack of awareness demonstrated here.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2016, 01:16:59 am »

^OH, man, the article is drippy, self-serving, preachy and just lame.  You summed it up better than I, however.  I really think she thinks she's that influential and important. 

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2016, 01:37:43 am »

Actually empowering herself would in fact be starting with respecting herself and if she did, it would all come from there. I am certain that she wants to be respected, but you can't command respect, you can only start with yourself and the rest will spring from there. Certainly, she isn't going about it the right way. You don't just turn your self respect on and off and expect people to treat you how you want to be treated, when you want to.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: