Royal Gossip
December 14, 2017, 03:05:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle III  (Read 34508 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: November 22, 2016, 01:11:09 am »

Prince Harry left red-faced after being 'offered honeymoon with Meghan Markle’ in Antigua

PRINCE Harry was left red-faced tonight after the Prime Minister of Antigua invited him to spend his "honeymoon" with his new love Meghan Markle in the country.

In front of over 300 guests, the Prime Minister, Gaston Browne, made Harry grimace and look at his feet as he told the audience: "I believe we are expecting a new Princess soon.

"I want you to know that you are very welcome to come on your honeymoon here."
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/734880/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-honeymoon-Antigua-caribbean-Gaston-Browne-trip

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 01:22:29 am »

That's what you get when you take up with a publicity hungry, damsel in distress drama queen. That prime minister is embarrassing though.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 01:26:47 am »

It's a bit of a faux pas by the PM but some politicians don't have a filter between brain and mouth. Nevertheless, he was only trying to be nice. Harry would have laughed it off in private, I think.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 01:28:18 am »

if it was any other girl he would have said the same thing last tour he had when he was dating cressida someone shouted out to him if they will be getting married  .they need to cool it with the marriage talk . yeah harry was embarrassed   i would be too  if i was no where near marriage stage of dating .,but i bet when meg hears it she would love it i bet her phone blowing up with messages  tehe

his tour made front page now
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 01:33:19 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 01:37:41 am »

He CRINGED and looked at his shoes. 
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 01:47:35 am »

On Royal tours local dignitaries and officials are given a bit of a briefing beforehand. They are not supposed to refer to the private life of the Royal on tour at all. However, in spite of these inappropriate things he said the PM was obviously just trying to be nice. Antigua is a beautiful place and IMO he was trying to promote it when he spoke, ie as a honeymoon destination. Harry will be fine. If this is the worst he encounters among the local politicians it will be a doddle!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 01:51:53 am »

Harry fiddled with his shirt to avoid eye contact as the PM spoke.

But he was further embarrassed when Mr Browne teased him again just as he was due to meet six of the country's  beauty queens. "Whatever is done here, stays here. So do not worry," he joked.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/734880/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-honeymoon-Antigua-caribbean-Gaston-Browne-trip

He should be embarrassed.  

Keep Calm and Carry On
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2016, 01:56:04 am »

That stupid letter he sent was such a bimbo move so close to the tour and this is the result.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2016, 02:11:13 am »

Hmmmm.  Well, our Romeo has certainly painted himself into quite a corner, hasn't he?   Cool

ETA:  Whoever called this one gets a gold star.  Right on cue, here's her personal essay published yesterday in Elle mag (from her tig.com blog, I believe) and how she struggles between the hollow yet profitable world of acting and championing against the sorrows of the world:

http://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a40908/meghan-markle-personal-essay/
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 02:26:14 am by YooperModerator » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2016, 06:55:02 am »

the PM's remarks were in bad taste especially since he has no idea what the status of Harry's relationship really is

But - this sort of thing could push the relationship into unwanted territory - as Yooper said - expectations are being created

Why on earth is she getting an article in Elle mag?  She is not exactly a big star - her only status is as Harry's GF - so why?  Milking this for sure.  While he is on tour.  She would have to have given permission for the reprint from her blog.

I just cannot believe the BRF is happy about this.

Does she mention how she combines her championing of the sorrows of the world with fashion photo shoots?huh??

Harry whatever he does in his private time - is always a great representative of the Queen and it is so annoying that the positive results of such a tour have to be mingled with MM's printing an essay in Elle and such silly remarks from the PM.  Geez - if they are going to screw around with attention seekers - keep it private!!  I still wonder who let the news of this affair get out?  Why?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2016, 07:04:48 am »

IF MM wants to milk this, fine! She's not harming anyone and Harry isn't this vulnerable victim of an evil brazen scarlet woman. She has a career where she has to promote herself and frankly I am sick and tired of how Harry is being made out to be some victim. He's not. The PM made a cute remark and frankly it was harmless and not some major drama. It was an entertaining reference to his personal life that everyone knows about and I don't believe that MM is some evil woman. She's taking advantage of a chance to promote herself, that is her JOB and she isn't in a position to refuse offers. Is Harry such a great catch that he should be admired for treating a woman like dirt if she doesn't pass muster? She's doing her own business and using the chances she has.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2016, 08:43:36 am »

Yooper - check this out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3959346/Never-seen-childhood-photos-Prince-Harry-s-girlfriend-Meghan-Markle.html#commentshttp://

the family is at it again - warning Harry not to hurt their lovely Meaghan and saying she'd make the perfect Aunt for George and Charlotte.

They are cornering him. 
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2016, 09:51:43 am »

I think this relationship screams pr..and probbally to deal with racism yeah..but i dont think its coming for her and i dont get why people keep saying she called her lawyers i mean did i missed something... blink

I think if anyone has anything to win with the race card is the royals who can use this women as a golden card to try to build a better image...unless she gets married to harry she has nothing to gain with this seriouslly...something just weird aboutt his relationship and the timing of how things were done...I totally agree...now what i dont get is why people are hating so much on the women sly

Shes not the first one to do such things ( the ex did worst and wasnt judged this way and the others well they were not wallflowers either) and hasnt done anything awfull or terrible...unless people can prove she obliged him to write that letter honestlly i dont get all this *despise* towards her...and even if she did its not like hes a baby who cant be responsible for his own actions and im sure people around him were not only awre but envolved with the letter so again..its bizarre to try to put all the blame on the women alone..like shes some devil...its andess already and if anything only makes the "racist " thing seems more and more real if u ask me..i mean why shes being treated at this extreme when all others have done worst and have been treated normally  bignono

Im not defending her at all seriouslly..but i do believe that people are overeracting and being very unfair with thsi women...its like theyre throwing at her all the *despise* and revolt they feel for the last 50 years...Its actually creepy and i dont think she deserves it seriouslly..its not her fault the royals are idiots...honestlly...

If anything this relationship will do is continue the damage the ex did on his reputation....he lost lots of fans already when he dated the ex...and now its just like the last drop...coz people expected that after that fiasco he would chose someone better..diferent and he went for the exact same type of women and is again at the same position...he doesnt change neitehr evolues and it jujst gets worst coz the wolrd is not disneyland anymore and hes no prince charming anymore...he has no carrer anymore it seems so yeah things will only get worst...and i totally agree with people being mad at him...but i think about the women...seriouslly...shes just like all others going with the flow and taking wtahever comes her way...i dont think she should get all this backlash in the end all this will only reinforces the idea of racism and gives her power if u ask me..and with good reason...people should calm down and think about it..coz if thee idea is to make these people look bad i tell iya by own experience it wont happen...its a waste of time...

The news of today are the trash of tomorrow...harry will conitnue to be a prince and loved and hated eventually...meghan or will become a royal and follow the same path or use this relationship for her own benefits...thats all...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 10:01:01 am by camilapitanga » Logged
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2016, 09:55:37 am »

Camilitapanga - her lawyers filed a complaint with the KP letter to the press committee so she did have something to do with the KP letter -
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2016, 10:15:20 am »

I think this relationship screams pr..and probbally to deal with racism yeah..but i dont think its coming for her and i dont get why people keep saying she called her lawyers i mean did i missed something... blink
Was confirmed, and  I believe they were together.  wopedo in the decision.

However, Markle's lawyers are understood to believe it is demand from British newspapers that is encouraging global news outlets to report royal stories that the British press can then follow up - although tabloid sources have always denied that such ''story laundering'' takes place.

Prince Harry, whatever his right to a private life, is a public servant paid for by the public purse. If the allegations of harassment and bribes to Markle?s former boyfriends are borne out, one of the most surprising things is that his statement appears to have come before any attempt to protect the privacy of a relatively unknown actor or her anonymous family. Palace officials, as they have in the past, have acted as though the typical behaviour of celebrities - contacting the media regulator, making the terms of engagement clear - is beneath them.

Hours after the prince?s statement, Ipso, the industry regulator set up in the wake of Leveson and supported by most of the national press, sent a private advisory note including a letter from Markle?s lawyers urging editors to desist.

The response will say more about the relationship between tabloid editors and Theresa May, who will ultimately decide on press regulation, than it will about the relationship between a prince and an actor.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/09/prince-harrys-plea-to-newspaper-editors-has-slim-chance-of-success

camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2016, 10:27:24 am »

Ok got it now...thanx for answering Cate  thankyou

Still dont think he wrote the letter coz of it...i think it was a PR thing and to benefit the royals not Meghan.This women gains nothing but *despise* and backlash so far..maybe it was based on something we dont know yet...but i dont see why would she want to make things this way and mostlly why would harry and the royals and everyone nvolved with them aprove of this...whathever the reason begind this letter it wasnt this women and her lawyers the ones responsible for it seriouslly... shifty

The letter was explicit about his intentions and i dont see any reason..racism or blackmailing...not even a pregnancy...that would had obliged him to write such type of letter if he didnt wanted to.For whathever reason...Be it PR or love or stopping a mad women from saying something he didnt wanted..he would never come out publiclly about her  this way he would had dealed things in secret honestlly...the letter had a purpose...maybe it  bakclashed or maybe just reached its goal..i guess only time will tell anyway whats behind this letter and the timing of it...now what i think is that this women obliging him to write a letter and being vilified for this just makes no sense...Sorry but hes a prince and shes a nobody...people are denying whats in front of them and trying to give this women super powers when shes just a nothing!!!!Coz theyre angry about the royals and especially harry and having a hard time to believe harry is dating her....and thats just getting out of control and more and more bizarre honestlly  sigh

Keep denying theyre dating and trying to find excuses to make the relationship unreal is a waste of time..the only person who can make this is harry himself...Until there honestlly me thinks that hating on the women instead of admitting that harry and the royals are way much more responsible for all this mess its just stupid and wrong not to mention a total waste of time as it will change nothing and these people will keep moving on with theyre amazing lifes while we waste our times discussing the same things over and over again....In the end it all comes down to the royals and harry being the bad ones in the situation not her...shes an opportunist...fame seekerr at the most and not diferent from any other women hes been envolved with since 2011 i guess...no big news so it dont explain people reactions towards her... bignono

So far the only mistake she did was posting those 2 pics on her ig ...as for the rest i dont see anything that can excuse the amount of *despise* shes receiveing...honestlly..it seems to me people just using the women as a punching bag to relase theyre *despise* against everything bad thats happenning in the world coz they think its ok to do so...And even though its funny i admitt its also getting quite heavy as far as i see and just sort of creepy serious if u ask me...again all this *despise* will only give her more and more amunition to fight back...and in case theyre really dating it will only make the relationship stronger  bored3

« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 10:38:03 am by camilapitanga » Logged
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2016, 10:42:50 am »

https://twitter.com/Mirro...status/801009521254690816

'Our reporter @andylines spoke to people at reception - said #PrinceHarry was visibly upset at PM naming girlfriend Megan Markle in speech.'

Why upset?  He outed her - I can see embarrassed reaction - but visibly upset?
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2016, 10:57:02 am »

There's not an awful lot of difference between embarrassment and visibly upset, only people's perceptions. Did he just go red and look annoyed, or were those people who said he looked 'upset' so near to him that they could see tears in his eyes or something.

Anyway, as others have pointed out the PM was completely out of line. Why is Harry being blamed for this man's faux pas?
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2016, 11:01:12 am »

Either the PM was just being nice, or he was tweaking PH a bit, you know, saying he (the PM) can't be controlled.  Either way, Harry is acting a little bit like a princess and as YM said, he's been painted into quite a small and claustrophobic corner.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2016, 11:41:40 am »

Yooper - check this out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3959346/Never-seen-childhood-photos-Prince-Harry-s-girlfriend-Meghan-Markle.html#commentshttp://

the family is at it again - warning Harry not to hurt their lovely Meaghan and saying she'd make the perfect Aunt for George and Charlotte.

They are cornering him. 

Dave, East Sussex England, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago
"Thomas warned that if the party-loving prince, who is famous for his fondness of a drink or two, hurts their beloved 'Megs', he would have Tyler to deal with."...................Charming!! Watch out Arry' looks like you're getting embroiled with a load of Hillbillies.............RUN FOR THEM THAR HILLS OLD SON!!!

I love this part of the comment!!!! lmao laugh laugh laugh laugh
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: