Royal Gossip
May 29, 2017, 11:46:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry Caribbean Tour 2016  (Read 9728 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #280 on: December 05, 2016, 03:39:46 am »

^Excellent job, Fly, and thank you for keeping this tour's rudder straight.  ^^^^^^You're right, cate!  As nice as that comment is, one warning for you.  Will expire in one week if double posting doesn't happen again but a ban if it does.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #281 on: December 05, 2016, 07:27:33 am »

Mea Culpa!   sorry  But I wanted to thank Fly before I forgot - brain is like a sieve sometimes.

Promise to be good!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #282 on: December 05, 2016, 02:36:02 pm »

^I know you will!   flower

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #283 on: December 08, 2016, 11:08:21 am »

Positive side - Harry with children - Preservation of nature - caring for turtles and good humor.

Negative side - Harry blending the private with representing a nation and the monarchy

He is touring the Caribbean on behalf of the Queen, who can no longer undertake long haul travel, and changed his schedule to give the royal seal of approval to a £2.2 billion project spreading her beloved sport of horse racing to Saint Lucia for the first time.The Prince joined the Queen's racing manager John Warren to turn the first sod on the site of what will be the first racecourse on the island.
Mr Warren was there in his role as chairman of an international council of racing grandees who want to promote the sport around the world.He said: "Racing is hugely popular in the region but this will be the first international standard racecourse in the West Indies.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/736525/Prince-Harry-caribbean-tour-st-lucia-cricket-prime-minister
If I'm not mistaken, Harry has a racehorse with Jack Warren  sigh coincidence!?

And the trip to Canada,He paid the plane ticket .... it's the least
Who paid the security? Who paid Canadian security? wopedo

Is a dangerous line, the line/path ....Andrew chose  nervous
Mix the prince Andrew represent a country and the monarchy, with Andrew private man with financial interest.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #284 on: December 11, 2016, 03:18:41 pm »

Cate - One week of terrific forum etiquette and your warning ban is now lifted and purged! Clean slate. Thank you!!!!  YM

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #285 on: December 11, 2016, 10:00:39 pm »

Take a look at the highlights of Prince Harry's visit to the Caribbean, on behalf of The Queen!
https://mobile.twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/807979477229830144

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #286 on: December 11, 2016, 11:53:45 pm »

Cate - One week of terrific forum etiquette and your warning ban is now lifted and purged! Clean slate. Thank you!!!!  YM

oh relief!  Thank you!
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #287 on: December 12, 2016, 01:43:02 am »

^^By the end of that tour it felt like agony! Seems like less in that video. Shocked
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: