Royal Gossip
September 23, 2017, 04:51:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry Caribbean Tour 2016  (Read 12559 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #260 on: December 04, 2016, 01:13:26 am »

^yes indeed  if the BRF goes down the sewer  he needs to train as a pre school teacher

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #261 on: December 04, 2016, 05:56:04 am »

he was quite impressive in that segment - but I would not stand so close to the edge of those falls!!  That looked scary to me
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #262 on: December 04, 2016, 07:16:30 am »

Is this tour over yet?  Please kill it.  Please...
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #263 on: December 04, 2016, 08:07:26 am »

Awww come on now as tired tired as we all are of it by now cause it's seemed to go on forever roll we've learned some very important things idea about Meghan's BS to snag Harry WilliamKate after Harry's announcement telling the whole world withstupid and us being all noway before the tour even though he ended up with egg on his face Egg and how much his fans want him to runforhills cause Meghan's a special kind of special Sparkle. Pippa We've dug deep since that time Middleton and brought to light a few of things that were very fake yeahright and naughty of her and how much she and her team just keep brewing something up Carole making lovepotion for Wills to keep her relevant even though it feels like we're getting beat over the head prokates with all her nonsense by now, but hey we got to see how awkward Harry was about the whole relationship and talk of marriage on camera camera to his special Sparkle. All in all a very insightful tour. easter-think
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #264 on: December 04, 2016, 08:14:14 am »

^ Priceless!   flower
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #265 on: December 04, 2016, 08:22:23 am »

tehe thankyou I'm so bored with it all I've resorted to communicating via smileys to express my displeasure. snob
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #266 on: December 04, 2016, 08:26:40 am »

This tour has been a joke and all this hype about how SERIOUS it is that he's representing HM is so pathetic. There's nothing to these tours anymore. It's just a boring ornamental tour and frankly, I don't get the angst about hearing about Meg since it's not like Harry is so accomplished that people shouldn't make jokes with him. His speeches about responsibility and duty are a joke (since he is a joke himself) and it's not like people should tiptoe around him. It's absurd that people should reverence someone who basically make fools of themselves just because the 'represent the Queen' and be born with a title. I am sick of this hypocritical mainstream culture where it's okay for someone to make a drunken mess of themselves and show up in a uniform and be taken seriously, even though everyone quietly knows that they're unable to hold their own lives together. Harry goes on drinking sprees and bloats up and can't keep it in his pants and we're supposed to tiptoe around that?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #267 on: December 04, 2016, 10:44:50 am »

I really do not think the tour has been a joke - I think he did a good job and people there seemed happy about the visit.

Brilliant Mandosiel!   YouGoGirlsign
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #268 on: December 04, 2016, 02:04:36 pm »

Prince Harry calls for palm oil to be labelled 'like cigarettes' on royal visit to Guyana

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/739581/Prince-Harry-palm-oil-health-warning-environmental-damage-cigarette-packets-guyana-royal

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #269 on: December 04, 2016, 02:28:30 pm »

None of us live in Grenada, St Lucia, Barbados, Antigua etc. Harry drew large crowds, gave a lot of pleasure to those who met him (as can be seen in the photographs.) He stopped for school children in the rain, and laughed and joked with residents he met.

Harry represented the Queen at Independence Day anniversary celebrations, took the salute at military parades and took part in Queen's Canopy ceremonies, conducted Investitures and handed out awards to delighted recipients. All Royal and/or Commonwealth initiatives. He met with Governors General and PMs of all the islands and Guyana.

Harry also gained information and gained publicity to such issues as coral erosion and rehabilition, the importance of HIV testing, the plight of turtles in the Pacific, and large scale palm oil production, which is wiping out some species of endangered animals. There are plenty of people from the West Indies who live in Britain, and that Commonwealth connection is important. And yes, it was a good tour.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 02:32:53 pm by Rosella » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #270 on: December 04, 2016, 03:39:34 pm »

My date with Prince Harry and Rihanna in the Caribbean sun
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/739653/Prince-Harry-royal-trip-Rihanna-Caribbean-Meghan-Markle

Prince Harry visit to the Caribbean- Day 15
https://www.paimages.co.uk/headline/906306

On the final day of his Caribbean visit, Prince Harry is at Joshua House Children's Home in Guyana #RoyalVisitGuyana
https://mobile.twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/805412206766673920

With the First Lady Sandra Granger, Prince Harry attends a reception meeting victims of trafficking and abuse #RoyalVisitGuyana
https://mobile.twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/805436512024326145

Joshua House has rescued children in unfortunate circumstances in Guyana since 1977 - it currently looks after 50 children #RoyalVisitGuyana
https://mobile.twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/805412212584148993

« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 03:46:11 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #271 on: December 04, 2016, 04:53:50 pm »

It is a quite long tour.  eating cookies

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #272 on: December 04, 2016, 04:59:33 pm »

The tour has come to an end .

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter
Prince Harry will fly home to London from Barbados later today. It's the end of an epic tour.

Airport honour guard plays God Save Our Queen as #PrinceHarry departs #RoyalVisitGuyana
https://mobile.twitter.com/CamillaTominey/status/805449852188577792

"What's Buckingham Palace like?"

An impromptu interview with Prince Harry at Joshua House Children's Home #RoyalVisitGuyana
https://mobile.twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/805452869918806016

Prince Harry visits orphanage run by controversial religious cult Moonies
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/739689/Prince-Harry-orphanage-Moonies-religious-cult-Joshua-House-Children-Centre-Georgetown
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 05:02:26 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #273 on: December 04, 2016, 10:10:46 pm »

good statements re: Palm Oil - he sounded well informed in those comments

very good tour IMHO - well done Harry!
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #274 on: December 04, 2016, 10:18:22 pm »

Yooper will spank me - double post but this is important -

thank you Fly as always - heroic job keeping us informed re: this tour - appreciated very much
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #275 on: December 04, 2016, 10:20:59 pm »

ITA. Thanks Fly.  thumbsup

Keep Calm and Carry On
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #276 on: December 04, 2016, 10:26:43 pm »

Super Fly!!!  thumbsup easter-bunny loveshower
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #277 on: December 04, 2016, 10:32:36 pm »

Not only that, but palm oil is very high in saturated fat, (basically a very bad fat as we cannot get rid of it in our body and leads to heart attacks etc) and very low in saturated fat, (the good type).

A better type of oil is rapessed oil or olive oil. They are both low in the bad fat (saturated fats) and high in the one that we can expel from or bodies, the polyunsaturated fats.

So good on you Harry.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #278 on: December 04, 2016, 10:51:23 pm »

Coconut oil does a world of benefits too, from whitening teeth to helping with getting rid of cavities and bad breath. I don't get why with som many sustainable resources people comtinue to go at the unneccesary stuff when 1: it's bad for you and 2: bad for the environment.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #279 on: December 05, 2016, 02:02:34 am »

no prob guys You're welecome flower

yup coconut oil is great i use  it on my hair /skin

The Best Pictures From Prince Harry's Caribbean Tour
http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Prince-Harry-Caribbean-Pictures-2016-42737727#photo-42737727

« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 02:06:25 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: