Royal Gossip
May 29, 2017, 11:42:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry Caribbean Tour 2016  (Read 9726 times)
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2016, 01:46:17 am »

I knew it was gonna happen. Certainly looks less than pleased despite Jason's assurances (ninny hammer I think he is) she has indeed taken center stage over his tour. She should keep it up, it'll see her on her way out.
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2016, 01:48:38 am »

Personally, I don't like Harry as much as I did before, in light of recent developments. Therefore, I don't really care too much about his tour.  I am sure there are many people who feel similarly and will not be following this tour as closely as others he has undertaken.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2016, 02:11:10 am »

I think what the palace should've done was to tell MM and her pr/lawyers to go f*ck themselves and sue or do whatever they want to do instead of going along and issuing that statement so as not to have a scandal before the tour. Harry's a target for opportunists, so the palace should be mindfull of that fact and deal with them srongly but firmly. Giving into issuing a statement and thereby ticking off the press wasn'twise becasue it prevented one problem but casue actually 2, the damage between the press and the royal family and the fact that the palace has set a president to issue a comment about any future rumors that will come up regarding the royals.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2016, 02:23:34 am »

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal
Prince Harry presents Sir Rodney Williams, the Governor-General, with a photo of The Queen & The Duke of Edinburgh
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxvkEPHWEAAFZ1L.jpg

Prince Harry delivers a message from The Queen offering her congratulations on Antigua & Barbuda's 35th Anniversary of Independence
https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/800486191162212353

Chris Jackson ‏@ChrisJack_Getty  7h7 hours ago Antigua and Barbuda
For a more visual perspective of Prince Harry's Royal Tour in the #Caribbean follow me on Instagram @chrisjacksongetty #royalvisitantigua
https://twitter.com/ChrisJack_Getty/status/800427270632402944

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 02:28:13 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2016, 02:44:30 am »

I think what the palace should've done was to tell MM and her pr/lawyers to go f*ck themselves and sue or do whatever they want to do instead of going along and issuing that statement so as not to have a scandal before the tour. Harry's a target for opportunists, so the palace should be mindfull of that fact and deal with them srongly but firmly. Giving into issuing a statement and thereby ticking off the press wasn'twise becasue it prevented one problem but casue actually 2, the damage between the press and the royal family and the fact that the palace has set a president to issue a comment about any future rumors that will come up regarding the royals.

Harry should have been taken to the woodshed over this; Harry isn't being naive, he's being stupid and that is one thing that he has no excuse being. He's messing with so much and if this tour goes down like a lead balloon, he has no one but himself to blame. As for Meg, the press is covering her because she is getting clicks and that is all that matters to the press. As for HM, she should have asserted herself a long time ago and literally ordered Harry and William to boot camp the minute they started getting into one mess after another.

I knew it was gonna happen. Certainly looks less than pleased despite Jason's assurances (ninny hammer I think he is) she has indeed taken center stage over his tour. She should keep it up, it'll see her on her way out.

You never know, it might cement her place in his life; she's no Cressida and the press loves her because she's getting clicks. If he had half a brain he would have the sense to see that times have changed and Meg is not someone who is easily pushed aside.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2016, 03:43:36 am »

I think that only becasue the tour was so near the palace went along with Meg's lawyers in issuing the statement. How can her using him and playing games push him closer to him? If anything, it should be a lesson to him to not deal with women from the entertainment field or any one who aspires to go in that field. She's getting clicks now because she's not well liked and makes Harry look like a dupe for having anything to do with her. I just hope for the queens sake that things come together and the tour gets major press and is successful. It's too late for her to straighten up her family. If they want to survive post the queen's death, they really need to get it together now.

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2016, 04:08:39 am »

Sorry for the double post, but you know it's annoying to read in the comment field of the tour (in the DM site) that people are talking about MM instead of the tour. There are others who are acting like he's going to marry her saying that he could've found someone more suitable to marry than here  huh (did I miss the engagement announcement  tehe), anyway, there's no escaping this chick. Wills/Harry's press people should really be replaced with competant people who wouldn't have caused a rift with the press and would've swifty taken care of opportunists like MM and her grubby pr firm.
ss_summer, Canada, Canada, 5 hours ago
His latest girlfriend has really affected how I view him. Can't seem to take him seriously or see him as admirable after realizing he still hasn't grown up at all, cavorting with attention seeking actresses and not seeing anything unsuitable about that. And no, I'm not jealous - I preferred William as far as princes go and I never disliked Kate for dating him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3954986/Prince-Harry-welcomed-Caribbean-marching-band-touches-Antigua-official-tour.html#ixzz4Qc4g2QJD
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
See what I mean? This shouldn't be how Harry's viewed. I agree with this comment though, about him not growing up.
He's also being slagged off because he doesn't have a steady job but has time to go cavorting with attentions seeking actresses and jet setting.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 04:16:57 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2016, 05:44:31 am »

^if that is who he really is - this is exactly how he should be viewed
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2016, 09:09:03 am »

Maybe its about time people get real seriouslly  bored3
Harrys is a 31 years old men responsible for his life and actions..that includes him chosing women as well there
Im sure the queen, charles, william, the advisors the palace whathever were all aware of his decision to write that letter as well as allowed him to do so..i dont see him doing it hidden or by surprise as people keep saying...he did coz he was allowed to so...it seems everyone is in agreement if u ask me or this is all a big PR plan still to have effect honestlly..whathever...

This is not the first opportunist actress, dancer, model, singer, whathever fame seeker celeb hes envolved with the last one was this way and the one before and on and on...sorry to say but i also dont think it will be the last...Maybe its about time people accept hes this way and enjoys such type of women instead of hating and start giving him some responsibility isntead of blaming everything and everyone else... he knows whats hes doing when he gets envolved with these type of women and he doesnt care..thats the idea he sends anyway....and it will be this way uuntil he decides to grow up....period...

I understand people being revolted with the situation for a number of reasons now...and i would love to see him losing more and more publicity cox that would maybe teach him a lesson or make him even more rebel who knows...whathever...:but as usual the tour is receiveing the expected attention if u ask me and im sure it will be a sucess like all others...as expected after the letter to media noone is talking about meghan but the fans who are obviouslly obssessed with this women to the point of turning all dicussions into her... eating cookies

It may receive less attention but that IMO has to deal with fact people are just tired of him and his actions as well as royals if u ask me...noone gives much attention to other royals either..so honestlly again the fans are the ones obssessed with the letter and trying by all means bring discussions about MM to every single topic... bored3

The women by the way is quiet as predicted and hope she will be...if not she can boom the tour and be used as a way to bring more attention to it if necessary...thats a possibility anyway... laugh

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 09:18:16 am by camilapitanga » Logged
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2016, 09:45:09 am »

I'm not shocked or surprised at the number of journalists and photographers on this tour. It's about what I expected. I'm amazed that Richard Palmer is on it, actually. Print media is dying and everything comes down to economics.

This has been an exceptional year, three big long tours, Nepal, India and Canada and now this one. Earlier this year some of the journalists were saying they weren't going to the Caribbean  as it is such a long way and editors are balking at the expenses.

The tabs don't expect to see MM on this tour at all, not even on the end. If they were guaranteed photos of the pair the editors would probably risk paying the fares for their people but otherwise it's just too dear.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2016, 10:30:28 am »

Chris Jackson ‏@ChrisJack_Getty  7h7 hours ago Antigua and Barbuda
For a more visual perspective of Prince Harry's Royal Tour in the #Caribbean follow me on Instagram @chrisjacksongetty #royalvisitantigua
https://twitter.com/ChrisJack_Getty/status/800427270632402944

Is this the same guy bill medd has on speed dial to take photos of him every now and again when he turns up at EAAA every so often for a photo shoot to make us plebs think he actually works  -  and pays him 500 GBP for the peasure of doing so?  If he is then I wonder why he is in Antigua with Harry.  If it costs 500 GBP to do a few piccies of bill medd what is this lot costing the taxpayer.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2016, 11:57:36 am »

Wha at a mess. Now the DM has a report saying that Harry's gone back to work as MM goes to work on the set. It's annoying having to wonder if this will be the way for the whole tour and what crap he'll get up to afterwards as he seems to have a lot of free time.

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2016, 12:01:37 pm »

^^I don't have any idea, ginger, but I would expect a lot more reporters and media presence are being used that are already on the ground wherever Harry is going.  The local media would be on task as well so that would swell the ranks somewhat.

^Didn't KP issue some kind of message or something that Harry's new "relationship" wouldn't overshadow or impact his visit?  I think that was their weak attempt to hope that didn't happen but it's quite delusional on their part. The media are going to throw that in every chance they get until they have a concrete idea what's going on in Harry's personal life.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2016, 01:51:43 pm »

Wha at a mess. Now the DM has a report saying that Harry's gone back to work as MM goes to work on the set. It's annoying having to wonder if this will be the way for the whole tour and what crap he'll get up to afterwards as he seems to have a lot of free time.

The dm combined two articles into one and imo it's sabotaging his rep.for the sake of click bait. Palmer was right when he said that mm has brought new interest into harry. Unfortunately for him, it's a negative interest. Royals go off vacationing from December to February. That much free time with mm will make him happy and mm even more happier. But how many bad press will he get for begging for privacy and running around looking like they were lying. Alot of his fans use to have patience during Dec to Feb. It will be the opposite.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2016, 02:18:26 pm »

Elliot Wagland ‏@elliotwagland
Prince Harry attends a youth sports festival at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in North Sound, Antigua via @ChrisJack_Getty
https://mobile.twitter.com/elliotwagland/status/800701379824275456/photo/1

Antigua & Barbuda –  ‏@antiguabarbuda
Prince Harry is having a 'field' day at the Sir Vivian Richards Cricket Grounds. This morning's agenda focuses on Youth Sport development.
https://mobile.twitter.com/antiguabarbuda/status/800694183992446976/photo/1

Antigua: STAR- STRUCK MEDIA GREET PRINCE HARRY
https://stluciatimes.com/2016/11/21/antigua-star-struck-media-greet-prince-harry

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 02:20:49 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2016, 02:37:23 pm »

Prince Harry believes that sport has the power to change lives for the better. He has championed access to sport for children and young people to give them confidence, and valuable life skills. He has also championed the value of sport in helping wounded servicemen become mentally and physically stronger as they recover from injury, through his work with Invictus.
https://www.royal.uk/prince-harry-and-sport-1

Prince Harry bowled over by three legends of West Indian cricket
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/21/prince-harry-bowled-over-by-three-legends-of-west-indian-cricket/

Prince Harry departs the Sir Viv Richards Stadium to a Guard of Honour formed of Cricket bats

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2016, 05:59:48 pm »

This seems like a damp squid. The DM is a popular site worldwide and they're putting this tour way down the page after the reality show people and Hollywood stars. I think that they're working with MM pr company because this chick's injected into every report about the tour. It's best to avoid the DM if you want to only read about the tour and use the links that Fly is posting.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2016, 06:13:02 pm »

The RF lately seems unable to get attention because of all the historical stuff happening. Harry kicking a ball around isn't going to compete with the new President-elect and certainly, it's not going to end up beating other major happenings. Second, the RF has made it clear that they despise the press, so why should the press risk getting themselves sued when they could cover people who actually APPRECIATE it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2016, 07:13:35 pm »

Prince Harry arrives at a children's charity party at Government House #RoyalVisitAntiguaBarbuda
https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/800774673298427908

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal  6m6 minutes ago
A lovely performance from the Women of Self-Esteem Foundation at the Charities Showcase #RoyalVisitAntiguaBarbuda
https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/800775657085173764

Day 2 of Prince Harry’s Caribbean Tour has him playing sports at the Youth Sports Festival at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in Antigua
http://royalwatcher.tumblr.com/post/153480084132/day-2-of-prince-harrys-caribbean-tour-has-him

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 07:15:39 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2016, 07:29:28 pm »

I swear to god that had I not lurk through royal forums, I wouldn't know the dm wrote articles on his tour. He's running around kicking footballs and playing cricket with kids *yawn* . Once this is over, he will have to make a decision if it's his rep or hers. This isn't a game, no one who dislike the relationship is playing around and no one is trying to physically harm them. His or her life is pure rubbish.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: