Royal Gossip
December 14, 2017, 08:22:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who here likes the Kardashians or their show?  (Read 2656 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2016, 01:22:38 pm »

There are a lot of things to bash the Kardashians about and they are fearless in just being themselves or fake being themselves or whatever it is they do but Kim is adored by the fundraising community.  She is extremely generous, especially to children in need, who need medical care or anything involving children's health.  She also, and it's a huge mountain to overcome, highly influential in getting restaurants and food markets to give their unused food to shelters.  California law prohibits this to such a degree that it makes that almost impossible but, yet, she managed to make some headway there when most thought it impossible.  I can't just shrug her off entirely.  Not everybody's all bad.

A majority of celebrities talk a big talk and use philanthropy for their image but it's the rare few who actually open their wallets.  Kim K. is one who does.

Sorry.  Gotta give credit where credit is due.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2016, 02:04:09 pm »

^ I had no idea she was involved in these causes to such an extent.  My opinion of her has been raised!  Thanks YM.  thankyou
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2016, 08:19:57 pm »

I think fundamentally, someone like Kim is a decent-hearted person, just not as 'refined' and pretentious. You can see how these people don't give a hoot about being 'respectable' and she and her family at least aren't hypocrites about wanting the better things in life. They revel in the diamonds, the champagne, the lovers, the designer clothes, the selfies and the modeling jobs and endorsements.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: