Royal Gossip
September 23, 2017, 04:57:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle II  (Read 33721 times)
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #600 on: November 21, 2016, 07:13:48 pm »

Tbh I knew that whenever harry had a gf that he'd lose fans. Not all of them. I never expected him to lose fans because who his girlfriend is. This lady gave multiple signs and reasons to dislike her. Its not over being the gf but how she went about it. And then there was a letter slamming the press and public. He chose to shoot himself in both feet.I hope he thinks it was worth it
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #601 on: November 21, 2016, 07:22:45 pm »

^not even if he met a woman that would be perfect for him and the country would a statement like that and having a long distance relationship be worth the damage that he's done to himself.
Ok, although I have to accept that he might be a real dumb idiot, I still feel that it's not as it seems. Time will indeed tell as he has lots of free time after the tour. He should spend that time asking why he keeps getting involved with posers and users.

Keep Calm and Carry On
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #602 on: November 21, 2016, 07:33:01 pm »

^ I hope he does some serious  soul searching on the free time he has on the tour.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #603 on: November 21, 2016, 07:33:14 pm »

There's a couple things I've noticed.  The original article about "from the 'Hood" and Compton and all of that uses the word "neighborhood".  That's not how English writers spell that word.  That's how American journalists spell that word.  From the article:  
Gangs, including the Bloods, count the neighborhood as their territory

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3896180/Prince-Harry-s-girlfriend-actress-Meghan-Markles.html#ixzz4QfmATX7Z
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So....it was submitted by a US-based writer for the DM from LA and New York.  Ruth Styles is one of them and has been accused of plagiarism in the past and is most assuredly LA-based.  US journalists know better and wouldn't do that without being asked to and even then, know how insulting it is in US-speak.  I'm truly bordering between confused and leaning towards somebody, maybe the journalist, maybe somebody else doing this for click bait or PR pressure.  But, the bottom line for Harry is, no UK journalist wrote that article.  The DM did publish it, tho!  Gaaak.

Regardless, then the outrage comes, naturally, but if it's manufactured?  The outrage factor plummets and I see people kind of seeing through this woman now so she may have overplayed her hand considerably.

Also, I see a situation with that letter from Harry/KP as a no-win situation for Harry.  I'm convinced he had no choice.  If he did nothing, he was going to hear about it from MM and her "incensed" attorneys so what would we have him do?  Nothing?  Risk a lawsuit or more press released about her bad treatment in England or at her home if he refused to speak out against it?  He couldn't do that.  

The bottom line is that MM has received the protection, attention, media presence and the advantage.  No one else has come out of this on the plus side.  Harry looks like the white knight protecting his girlfriend but, in doing what he thought was the right thing, he painted too broad a brush and ended up insulting his own people and the media upon which he depends, especially before this trip to the Caribbean, so now he's got egg on his face.  

Granted, he chose this woman, but he's allowed to date and at least see if somebody is right for him.  If he screwed up, he screwed up.  These things happen.  "Beware of Beginnings" still stands and what a mess this is, so far.  
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 07:36:46 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #604 on: November 21, 2016, 08:58:55 pm »

Prince Harry’s Girlfriend Caught Getting Cozy With Her Bodyguard
http://radaronline.com/photos/prince-harry-girlfriend-meghan-markle-hands-on-bodyguard-pics/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #605 on: November 21, 2016, 09:02:20 pm »

I just don't get why things have to get this bad for him; why he continuously gets involved with fake, vapid, pretentious users like this.

that is the reason. his choice of gf clearly speaks about the type of man he is. if he was real he wouldn't have mixed up with the fakes #sadbuttrue
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #606 on: November 21, 2016, 09:20:48 pm »

^its just sad to see another guy with all of his potential flush it down the drain like this; like Wills did in the end tying his future to Waity. His press chap should get the axe because this "relationship" has overshadowed the tour that's important to the queen. This could've been dealt with after the tour regardless of what MM or Harry says. Lawyers/pr firm or no, the British royal family should have safeguards in place to handle their prince's who want to act in an idiotic fashion that jeopardizes the working relationship with the press and the goodwill of the public by dating/hooking up with a woman like this and then cause more trouble by insulting the press and public with a rant. The only way for him and in a larger sense, the monarchy, is for him to apologize and say that he was advised to do it by legal counsel and that he'll stay out of swilling with entertainers. I know it won't happen but it should.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #607 on: November 21, 2016, 09:30:53 pm »

The pictures in the bodyguard article just looks like an awkward angle. However it did release a new bit of info that she has pictures of her skinny dipping with her ex-husband that she's terrified will be released. My guess is these so called nightly legal battles were mostly just her trying to stop the press from reporting on this and lord knows what else, hence destroying her carefully crafted image. Open the flipping floodgates I say!!!
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #608 on: November 21, 2016, 09:31:14 pm »

^^^ I can't really see what's going on in those photos.  
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #609 on: November 21, 2016, 09:33:33 pm »

All that you guys say is true.  It shows, on the surface, such bad judgment and the timing!  Why on earth didn't he wait until after this tour for his big outrage?  Pressure from somewhere or else he lost his cool.  Either way, not the wisest move.  Maybe the best legal-wise, tho.  I have no idea.  I keep trying to figure this out and a place where it all makes sense and I can't.  So, who knows?

^^She's already pre-empting the skinny dipping story by saying somebody stole their clothes while they were skinny dipping or some nonsense.    

^Kinda doubting the bodyguard thing being cozy or flirting but the, it seems, two bodyguards, dressed alike and w/earpieces, well, it's all so over-the-top everywhere.  It's annoying.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #610 on: November 21, 2016, 09:49:55 pm »

Sorry what does skinny dippy means  Embarrassed

I think that the bad timing is the reason why maybe Harry was pushed to act as bad as he did.

I also think that the reason why Harry can' t date a decent woman is that he doesn' t deserve her, that maybe he' s not that sweet not that caring and most of all not that smart, hence he ends up with this kind of bimbos using him
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #611 on: November 21, 2016, 10:07:50 pm »

skinny dipping is going for a swim naked in a pool, jacuzzi, the ocean

Megan gets more interesting by the minute.
Harry could have issued the statement in more, much more reserved manner so that the message is sent across and that no one gets ticked off. He didn't have to go into detail who got contacted and for what, or to call his fans social media trolls (they are the ones who rack up the clicks on the articles about him). The media frenzy backed up imo but the real journalism will come with the tides and they are turning already. I can't wait for the press to dig up whatever miss perfect princess material is hiding from Harry.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 10:10:23 pm by Ariel » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #612 on: November 21, 2016, 10:10:33 pm »

All angles of looking at this doesn't make sense. After the tour, I wonder if his friends will start to talk because he's really getting it over this mess. Anyway, when she was thanking her fans or supporters, staying by her (when she posted the Ghandi quote), it felt that something was over. You have to wonder if one of her ex-boyfriend/husband or someone else has threatened her because of her game playing crossed the wrong person, that she needs bodyguards. It's so ridiculous and over the top, unless they're from the production company.
Ariel, it will come out. It must be really bad for her to go batcrazy though acting as if her life's in danger.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #613 on: November 21, 2016, 10:17:58 pm »

tehe oh things have just started to get a lot more fun...
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #614 on: November 21, 2016, 10:32:21 pm »

Yes, I think things are going to get going after the tour. Either Harry gave her the boot as a condition for that statement but won't make it public until the tour ends, thereby giving her a few weeks to lap up the attention and offers because she's still linked to him or his really into her and will be seen in public with her.  eating cookies  One thing still remains interesting is her 2 day stay in London. Her pr company must be working with the DM for them to continue their unecessary coverage of her. The paper whipped up all that speculation that she would be a the rugby and would meet Charles and co knowing full well that wasn't going to happen.

Keep Calm and Carry On
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #615 on: November 21, 2016, 10:47:37 pm »

to summarize the great love affair:

Meaghan is a pr made humanitarian with her pr company setting up all her so called charity work  including fashion shoots with poor Rwandans

her UN gig is also a pr set up

she met the Ginger Prince at a dinner in Toronto wherein she dumped her chef BF after being pursued by text by the dimwitted Prince

comments on the tab sites have been overwhelmingly negative and Harry is exposed as a unemployed party loving Prince

his tour is being overshadowed by this  affair

oh I bet Charles is just thrilled. 

What next?  fairy tale engagement with the tabs swooning over their new Princess?  Or Harry's little friend sees something else prettier and shinier and he dumps Meaghan?

Would be nice if Harry began to understand his obligations that fund his party prince lifestyle - got a job and stopped acting like a skirt chasing jerk. 

danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #616 on: November 21, 2016, 10:50:50 pm »

the story was true. Now she has a  ''Bodyguard ''   tehe

So Harry ended up with a ''IT girl''  and now he is dating a ''Diva''  wopedo

But on the other side/hand, I still think it could be worse:  nervous Amanda Sheppard - Julliete - Ellie -Sarah - Cara -Hum Fleming

But on the other side, I still think it could be better :  sigh  Irene - Natasha - Olivia - Antonia - Scotland girl - Kirstie Ennis
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 10:54:05 pm by danifaul » Logged

michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #617 on: November 21, 2016, 11:09:38 pm »

Since this thing began 2 weeks ago. I realized how perfect a lot of his fans found him. It's the biggest shame in my book. Every mistake he has made was swept underneath the carpet and it's very difficult for his fans to not do that for him. Some people may get upset and terribly disappointed but it always temporary. If some are upset with his private decisions in who he lets into his life, the upset vanishes into thin air once it's official that he no longer is seeing the person who they put the majority of the blame on his "mistakes" and bad press. He's going to continue letting down those who expect nothing but the best from him. The women he invites into his love life can't and won't ever meet the fans expectations. I'm not suggesting anyone worship or *despise* him.  I just find it important for fans to never forget his past mistakes and  not color coat it  because it happened ages ago.
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #618 on: November 21, 2016, 11:20:00 pm »

The women he invites into his love life can't and won't ever meet the fans expectations. I'm not suggesting anyone worship or *despise* him.  I just find it important for fans to never forget his past mistakes and  not color coat it  because it happened ages ago.
agree  flower

Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #619 on: November 21, 2016, 11:25:33 pm »

That as well as he has apparently done zero soul searching and not learned from those mistakes.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: