Royal Gossip
October 19, 2017, 04:49:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle II  (Read 34643 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2016, 11:07:19 pm »

The biggest lesson I learned over the last grueling months is that anyone involved in the media or with any influence in selling tv, mags, minds, is a lying corrupt snake.  

So, good luck with all of this.  I'm burned out and flying over the Grand Canyon right now so am feeling at peace for 5 minutes.  Finally wifi at 100% on this dopey airline.  

Meghan and Harry are well over 21 but I really dislike her valley girl name.  Soo California. Sigh.  But, their business.

I'm just not on their team at the moment. It doesn't pass the sniff test with me.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2016, 11:08:31 pm »

I'm all for letting her try and muscle in as much as she wants, it's just going to start turning the palace against her if she starts making sure she's pulling attention away from Harry in order to grab some for herself especially before an important tour. Best to just let her show her true colours. Same happened with Cressida and she got the boot in the end as well.

So far it's been long distance and I think that them being closer will just go to show whether or not they're going to be able to tolerate each other longterm. A Virgo and Leo living together isn't easy, I've been there, it's volatile and we get tired of dealing with them fairly quickly and just want to be left alone again. Wonderful relationship at a distace, but cohabitation is another matter entirely. Harry is triple earth sign and Leo is fire. I'm going with Majorie Orr on this one and saying it's not going to become much more than a footnote eventually.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 11:11:03 pm by Mandosiel » Logged
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2016, 11:21:03 pm »

I dont think the palace cares at all about Harry and this became clear with his ex...she played him bigg time and for a loooong period...nothing was done... why would they care now?Honeslly if they start caring and taking actiong now it will look like racism if u ask me!It will backlash on them big time and i cant say its unfair...I mean why the others did what they did but this one cant too??Coz shes black?Non british? laugh

I don think they will do anything first coz they dont care and thats probbally why hes in this mess in first place..no guidence or imaturity to accept reality who knows...whathever..i dont think they seems to care about him...in fact it seems to me they love throwing him under the bus again and again and again and he keeps saying yes maybe coz he dont mind either or maybe coz something else we dont know..loyalty, fear who knows...Second coz this women is smart and yeah shes black and american and will tear harry and the royals if they attemp to do anything.....JMO

I think she, harry and the palace are actually in agreement and quite happy with it...to me this relationship screams pr and the palece would never do anything against this girl..she may be used as a golden ticket for them if they use her correctlly...the bad part is that it will be very hard to get rid of her..if it took cressida almost 5 years to disapear this one may take 10 if she doesnt end up a duchess herself..then it would be forever shifty

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 11:29:06 pm by camilapitanga » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2016, 11:22:45 pm »

I'm not; once inside, she will be IMPOSSIBLE to dislodge and I am certain that she's not going anywhere. The courtiers might *despise* her, but they are bound to obey if Harry wants her around and wants her to be his wife.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2016, 11:26:45 pm »

yup this was her "something important"

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2016, 11:29:29 pm »

The biggest lesson I learned over the last grueling months is that anyone involved in the media or with any influence in selling tv, mags, minds, is a lying corrupt snake.  

So, good luck with all of this.  I'm burned out and flying over the Grand Canyon right now so am feeling at peace for 5 minutes.  Finally wifi at 100% on this dopey airline.  

Meghan and Harry are well over 21 but I really dislike her valley girl name.  Soo California. Sigh.  But, their business.

I'm just not on their team at the moment. It doesn't pass the sniff test with me.

the name meghan? her first name is Rachel if thats better tehe

Harry's love in London: Pictures that show TV star girlfriend Meghan Markle is staying with prince at Kensington Palace

She is staying with Harry at his bijou Kensington Palace home, Nottingham Cottage - the clearest indication yet that their relationship is 'serious'
Over the years royal women have often shopped on Kensington High Street as it is just down the road from Kensington Palace.

Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle is not – yet – a princess, of course, but yesterday the American-born actress was following this royal tradition.

She is staying, I can reveal, with Harry at his bijou Kensington Palace home, Nottingham Cottage, which used to be occupied by Prince William and Kate.

And after a shopping expedition among the organic produce at the three-storey Whole Foods store, the 35-year-old returned to the palace with two bulging shopping bags.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3925422/Prince-Harry-s-girlfriend-Meghan-Markle-spotted-London.html
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 11:33:52 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2016, 11:32:53 pm »

^^ What a joke. The halting filming shows how precious she is and halting it for a romp even more so.
Maybe she flew over in a hurry for crisis talk b/c he wants to ditch her after finally finding out she lied about the press and likely leaked the relationship herself. Unlikely though. Reality seems that he's as dumb as his idiot brother and has bagged himself another useless limpet who thinks the world of herself. Well done Wales brothers.

^ It clicked only yesterday that her real name is actually Jewish too (Rachel). Well well well.. or Alright alright alright...
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2016, 11:34:50 pm »

I have a question for you all. Was Harry the same with Chelsy and Cressida: apart most of the time except for occasional meetups. Has he ever cohabited with a woman?
He still has this difficulty  dontknow  He had this difficulty?

Chelsy and Harry worked (ups and downs) at a distance
When she moved to London... ended dating.
Cressida and Harry worked (ups and downs) at a distance
When Harry moved to London .... dating ended
Coincidence !?

flower But now he's dating a woman (not a girl undecided) ,so I hope he changes

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2016, 11:37:21 pm »

^^ What a joke. The halting filming shows how precious she is and halting it for a romp even more so.
Maybe she flew over in a hurry for crisis talk b/c he wants to ditch her after finally finding out she lied about the press and likely leaked the relationship herself. Unlikely though. Reality seems that he's as dumb as his idiot brother and has bagged himself another useless limpet who thinks the world of herself. Well done Wales brothers.

^ It clicked only yesterday that her real name is actually Jewish too (Rachel). Well well well.. or Alright alright alright...

Nah i dont think she will be bad as Kate this one will work. You might not like how she got in.if they go that far she will work
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 11:39:33 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2016, 11:41:09 pm »

^Thanks, Fly!  It is better than trendy Meghan.  A good, strong Jewish name.  Is Meghan Markle her birth name or stage name?  That's super hard to find out sometimes. Managers kill any trace of alterations.  It happens.

There's a lot in this for her.  My question is what's in it for Harry?  I'd bet a very great deal that an American born actress with one divorce under her belt is maybe not the most genuine article.  This shocks me to say it but she and her clan may be more manipulative and bothersome than the Midds.  Not that that wouldn't make for great viewing but I like Harry.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2016, 11:44:55 pm »

^Rachel Meghan Markle she just goes by her middle name
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 11:46:47 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2016, 12:00:40 am »

Harry's love in London: Pictures that show TV star girlfriend Meghan Markle is staying with prince at Kensington Palace

American-born actress was spotted after shopping trip to Whole Foods store on Kensington High Street
    Miss Markle wore a brown baseball cap that Harry often wears, and a poppy was pinned to her lapel
    She is staying with Harry at his bijou Kensington Palace home, Nottingham Cottage - the clearest indication yet that their relationship is 'serious'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3925422/Prince-Harry-s-girlfriend-Meghan-Markle-spotted-London.html

Frankly this looks like another staged pap stroll. A political message to end poverty conveniently displayed whilst wearing super expensive boots.

I don't doubt that she'd work, esp as media exposure is guaranteed and she likes humanitarian work, whether for image or real is another matter. There's definitely a lot in it for her.
But so far we have the same situation as with dumb Bill and relentless Waity.
And with the accounts of her being a major unpleasant diva, I can't imagine that the Winds will be happy about her and that she herself would deal well with being below Kate and the sprogs.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 12:03:34 am by HRHOlya » Logged
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2016, 12:04:00 am »

I'm with you on this one. Everything she does is so staged I just can't with her. She actually makes Kate seem genuine.
danifaul
Countess

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2016, 12:06:51 am »

she is in london..... eating cookies i like.

She does not pretend, she's dating and she wants it to work.

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2016, 12:07:54 am »

A comment:

>>And because of that statement! Everybody that follows (not staking, I mean the story, history and legacy) remembers what Chelsy endured, a lot of people didn't like her, but, she was with him, because of him, not the spotlight nor to become a celebrity, she went through a living hell! Where was his love for her? The respect? Did he asked his dad to release a statement like this? No. I won't talk about Cressida because her mom dates a media mogul. Flea was another that went through hell, eventually, she dumped him! The point is, there wasn't a point about that state with feelings it sounded more like marketing, s e xism and rac ism always leads to the spotlight! I lost completely my respect for him!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3925422/Prince-Harry-s-girlfriend-Meghan-Markle-spotted-London.html <<

Also others pointing out the conveniently placed bag and hypocrisy over the message of it and her designer gear..
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2016, 12:17:59 am »

You know, Harry owes Cressida, Flee, and Chelsy a major apology. Leaving them to fend for themselves while going all chivalrous towards this twit. I wonder WHAT ON EARTH anyone thinks, seeing Harry be all holy and white knight while being diffident towards the girls in his set. If I were Chelsy and Cressida and Flee I would be seething that this nobody gets all the credit and courtesy while they were hung out to dry. WHAT IS IT with Harry and William that get them so puffed up about these bad-news types.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2016, 12:26:00 am »

You have to admit she did get more racist and sexist things thrown at her than the others did. However I frankly think that in light of the revelations of breaking in reports being false and such I think she helped him write that little statement. Something about it just sits wrong with me. I'm honestly just sitting here and also thinking a Leo and Virgo together...hell no. Unless their charts line up perfectly, which they don't, I could see this working out but no way.

You know what this reminds me of heavily. Tom Hiddleston and & Taylor Swift, it started off all hot and heavy and moved quickly and everybody said it was serious, him making little displays to show his support for her, and meeting his family, etc and next thing you know it's over big time.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2016, 12:33:16 am »

>> According to Page Six, in the aftermath of the brandishing of the Love Shield, Meghan’s taking a break from work:

Insiders say the beauty has told her bosses that she needs to skip filming for her USA Network show “Suits” in Toronto this week because she has “something important to do.”

The reason for the absence is being kept a closely guarded secret, but insiders speculate that Markle is meeting with lawyers to help manage her turbulent and sudden rise to international fame.

Meeting with lawyers? Come on. What you’re really thinking is that they’re spending time together. It’s the bubble thing. Their relationship has been generating so much heat, and so much controversy, it’s added to the intensity of their connection. Like, clearly, he was already super into her (what with the Love Shield and introducing her to family members and all) and something like this just adds to the drama of it, deepens the passion – let’s hang on tighter, it’s us against the world. Harry, in particular, has been described to me as someone who becomes even more entrenched and resolved when he’s challenged. The kind of person who if you criticise he’ll only do it more. The more the British press are attacking – and they’ve dialed it up even more ever since the Love Shield, calling his letter “preposterous” and barely stopping short of characterising Meghan as a famewhore – the more Harry digs in. [Sounds like he's just like Bill]

Interestingly enough though, a source told me just today that while Harry’s Love Shield didn’t bother his grandmother, there is a high-ranking royal who didn’t much care for it: his father, Prince Charles. I’m told that while Charles has met Meghan and is happy that Harry is so happy with her, he wasn’t into how Harry handled the situation, with the public statement and all those feels put into words. Charles is old school that way. It isn’t his style. Which is another reason why Harry’s move was so unprecedented. People in his position just don’t emote so publicly like that. There’s also the timing of it all. Charles and Camilla have been on tour in the Middle East. And I hear that he wasn’t exactly thrilled that Harry’s Love Shield kinda cockblocked [easter-lol] his press coverage. Given what we’ve known of Charles over the decades, and his ego, it’s not hard to believe that he’d be irritated about someone else usurping his spotlight, even if it’s one of his sons. Who regularly usurp his spotlight. Will and Kate have been doing it for years. Big G started doing it from birth. And now Harry’s got a celebrity girlfriend and this story is our new fascination. Charles isn’t getting much column space.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Prince-Harry-back-to-work-on-official-duty-at-the-Field-Of-Remembrance-for-first-time-since-it-was-revealed-hes-dating-Meghan-Markle/45447 <<

ETA yeah Harry doesn't just owe an apology to his exes, but ought to beg them for forgiveness... What a circus!
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2016, 12:35:33 am »

Personally I feel another wedding coming up.
Remember Sophie was allowed to stay over at KP when she and Edward were dating.
Harry IMO will move fast like Chuck.
As long as there are no Campons in his closet they might have a chance.
danifaul
Countess

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2016, 12:45:31 am »

I LOVE that she defends this cause : adoption animals  loveshower  stray dogs and/or  mongrel
( loveshower my cause heart too) the difference is like more cats  flirt tehe

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/image-1.png?w=930&strip=all
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpf1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12362649_423475691194876_712686794_n.jpg
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12965251_1046429242097453_684528711_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIzNDU0MzUwODMyNjk3NzU3MQ%3D%3D.2
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/11427370_790368201083247_1006596805_n.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b6/66/e1/b666e1f41e879d9284a30aa29eb800f0.jpg
http://images.thehollywoodgossip.com/iu/s--EcUvRSAy--/t_slideshow/f_auto,fl_lossy,q_75/v1478113166/slides/2927/seriously-she-loves-her-dogs.png

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: