Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 04:46:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle II  (Read 34825 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: November 10, 2016, 04:23:26 pm »

phil dampier ‏@phildampier 
Now Meghan's an A lister!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw4wenNXgAArVVI.jpg

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 04:46:56 pm »

She looks kind of lame next to the three real stars.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 06:02:32 pm »

Us Weekly: Duchess Kate ‘is really keen to see what Meghan is all about’
http://www.celebitchy.com/511603/us_weekly_duchess_kate_is_really_keen_to_see_what_meghan_is_all_about/#comments

Prince Harry steps out in London & Meghan Markle is stressed out, allegedly
http://www.celebitchy.com/511825/prince_harry_steps_out_in_london_meghan_markle_is_stressed_out_allegedly/

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 06:49:49 pm »

it is just amazing how she has gone from being a supporting actress in an obscure cable TV show (viewership 3 million) to this high profile chick.  Great career move - Harry will have scores of aspiring actresses throwing themselves at him to boost their careers.

Maybe she'll get offered a really big role and abandon her princess ambitions now?

Talk about cheapening the monarchy.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 07:03:07 pm »

thumbsup

Move over Meghan! Prince Harry will meet Rihanna in Barbados as royal officials deny his new relationship will overshadow his Caribbean tour

And his press secretary has shot down suggestions that the speculation over the royal's relationship with actress Meghan Markle could overshadow the tour.

According to Hello! magazine, Jason Knauf said that palace officials were ;not at all concerned'.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3924296/Prince-Harry-meet-Rihanna-Barbados.html

Meghan's seeking legal advice to fight Harry's restraining order.   eating cookies
I'm kidding.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 07:08:35 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 08:20:26 pm »

I have a question for you all. Was Harry the same with Chelsy and Cressida: apart most of the time except for occasional meetups. Has he ever cohabited with a woman?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 08:24:54 pm by Ariel » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 08:34:22 pm »

Why is Harry meeting this trashy celeb and not someone of substance? Rihanna is trash, she is now basically a sideshow, and now for some reason shes' been chosen as the representative delegate to meet a prince on behalf of an entire nation.

it is just amazing how she has gone from being a supporting actress in an obscure cable TV show (viewership 3 million) to this high profile chick.  Great career move - Harry will have scores of aspiring actresses throwing themselves at him to boost their careers.
Maybe she'll get offered a really big role and abandon her princess ambitions now?
Talk about cheapening the monarchy.

They're inflating her mainly because it's to make her look worthy of a prince. I don't think she'll abandon her acting quite yet, but I am certain that she might in fact end up hoping to get more offers and more substantial roles. For someone who has been in the game as long as she has, I am surprised she has in fact not at all done more, or done more substantial roles. No projects at all. She hasn't done any screenwriting, she hasn't done any independent indie projects that were screened at film festivals. A lot of aspiring actors are now doing their own films and using screenwriting as a way to get their foot in the door.

I don't think she's been taking her career seriously since it's obvious that she hasn't been staying at home reviewing scripts or actually getting to know people who are the movers and shakers who can make her career happen in a real way. She's obviously the Hollywood Kate Middleton, someone who apparently has a few credits to her name, but apparently has not been staying in and studying and building something to stand on. I do not think that Harry knows the difference between the cheap and the great and I am certain that she'll land someone good roles, but she will likely ditch all that for an engagement. I feel sorry for the people of Britain who basically have to put up with whoever these idiots marry.

I wonder how different it would be if in fact, the people of Britain could vote post-engagement announcement if they want to have the future spouse as a consort to the royal. Think of how different things might have turned out. In fact, I am certain that the shady types would shy away from the royals as a result.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 08:48:47 pm »

I have a question for you all. Was Harry the same with Chelsy and Cressida: apart most of the time except for occasional meetups. Has he ever cohabited with a woman?
I'd say yes to the first part but no to the second. I don't think a girlfriend could live in his place as it's publicly funded. He can't live anywhere without heavy security.
^Trashy celebrities are easier to meet and fool around with if you live the party life. It takes more effort to meet and interest a decent lady.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 08:56:40 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2016, 08:56:52 pm »

thumbsup

Move over Meghan! Prince Harry will meet Rihanna in Barbados as royal officials deny his new relationship will overshadow his Caribbean tour

And his press secretary has shot down suggestions that the speculation over the royal's relationship with actress Meghan Markle could overshadow the tour.

According to Hello! magazine, Jason Knauf said that palace officials were ;not at all concerned'.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3924296/Prince-Harry-meet-Rihanna-Barbados.html

Meghan's seeking legal advice to fight Harry's restraining order.   eating cookies
I'm kidding.

I actually thought this was real then I saw you were just kidding. After the terrible letter, I thought anything was possible.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2016, 08:57:21 pm »

Harry certainly never lived longterm with Chelsy, because (a) he was very young when they started to date and she was studying for her first degree in South Africa, while he went on to study at Sandhurst. By the time Chelsy came over to Britain to study full term at Leeds University Harry was in Air Services and living at army and airforce bases.

Harry could hardly go and live at Leeds with Chelsy while she was a law student. She shared a house with fellow students anyway, as she was acclimatising to living full time in England. I think Harry's home in London then was a bedroom at Clarence House, the same room that Kate was supposed to have blundered into on a visit.

However, he and Chelsy did share a cottage together at Highgrove one summer while she was on vac from university and he was training with tanks at a base nearby. They also may have lived together at other holiday times as well if it was convenient to his training and her studies. A lot of time in his twenties Harry was living at airforce bases and Chelsy was going backwards and forwards to South Africa to see her family.

By the time he and Cressida were bf/gf Harry had his own London home at KP, a one bedroom flat. Reporters/paps did supposedly track her down to KP on several occasions, but whether they were living together full time it's hard to say. At the beginning he was months in Afghanistan. Cress may or may not have lived with him after she graduated from dance school but of course he was a serving officer for the latter part of their romance  and living on base..
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2016, 09:14:47 pm »

so it seems that he is jumping from one long distance relationship to another. and then the press and the internet trolls are to blame that it didn't work out...
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2016, 09:54:53 pm »

^ Cressida was based in England throughout their two year relationship though. Harry could hardly have said 'I'm not serving in Afghanistan. I can't leave my girlfriend!' (Their romance was still very new at that stage). After he came back they were both in London or near London.  I remember there were calls throughout the relationship with Chelsy for her to go to England and just stay with Harry, but she had ambitions of her own, ambitions that she achieved, to be a lawyer.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2016, 10:18:35 pm »

I'd imagine that it could be very boring dating a prince if you're not busy with your own thing as he is with military/career and royal duties. Very few women can do what Waity did and be at their boyfriend's beck and call.
This is a very long distance relationship with no firm foundation, IMO. He's not a celebrity or a reality show star, but yesterday she's playing him like one with her games and demands. I'd have to shake my head and write Harry and the rest of the Royal off and watch them slide into celebrity dome if he's still with her and is out publicly with her after the stunts she's pulled.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 10:25:48 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2016, 10:32:46 pm »

Friday's @DailyMailUK #MailFrontPages https://t.co/4iEADgChyk

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2016, 10:35:43 pm »

Believe it or not she's bordering on being too old to grab much higher in tv roles unless the motion picture industry is calling.  She's no Meryl nor a character actress, and pretty type cast and it seems like this is a career pinnacle for her. She's very very narrow in range and more Hallmark, LMN, movies, which is fine.  But, what's really yawning before her is a fading career certainly within 3-5 years.  Unless she wants to direct!  Ha!  Sorry. Inside hwood humor.

But, she knows her months are numbered so be careful Harry. Don't be a career move.

God, I miss Diana right now.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2016, 10:46:52 pm »

^ITA.
It'd be crazy for her to stay at KP with him. I don't think that would play well right before his tour. The main thing that his team would want in the press is him doing his engagements and without Meghan being in London. The focus should only be on Harry.

Keep Calm and Carry On
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2016, 10:49:36 pm »

She is in London - has been sighted at the grocery market near KP - DM will have pics tomorrow.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2016, 10:54:53 pm »

Oh, wow. Crazy times here. This is beyond bonkers. She took time off of her tv show go go to London to mess about with Harry? Again, the margin between celebrity and royal is getting smaller as another protocol is being breached if she's staying at the palace. To my knowledge, no other girlfriend has been allowed this much leeway. Also, again she's going to be the focus and not Harry preparing for the tour. Is it mean of me to hope she's playing at another game; to get Harry to see her prior to his trip as she won't see him for weeks?  eating cookies
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 10:58:33 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2016, 11:04:28 pm »

leeway as to what staying at KP ? cause if so Cressida B stayed there.

yes that might be the plan for them to see each before he goes on tour because they won't see each other for weeks .looks like grocery bags so she might be cooking dinner.

really doesn't  matter if Meghan is in London or not . Its not like people is focus on Harrys engagements anyway when he's single.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 11:13:09 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2016, 11:05:14 pm »

I think the make over was quite normal actuallu i mean if the ex who was a nobody and suddenly became the favorite girl of media and started attending Dior fashion shows and  golden globe partys and still is around even i believe they never even dated for real and broke up 2 years ago...so why wouldnt this one who has a stabelished carrer it seems before harry, was an it girl on her circle actually, had great conexions and has been officially confirmed by KP as a royal gf wouldnt call peoples attention and a make over on her profile and carrer? I dont get peoples surprises seriouslly..theres  nothing special or extraordinary about this situation honestlly neither how shes acting...Apart from him making that stament on elections day about her..the rest all looks like a deja vu to me bored3

Only this one seems way more interesting than all the others and i finally see a situation where something serious can come out of it and she actually can surprise us all by being a great royal..i confess shes someone who i could easilly warm up to  Embarrassed

Im surprised with people reaction to her anyway.I wonder if Harry had ever assumed Cressida or Florence officially if they would be hated like this.Personally i dont think so..but then again well never know.. eating cookies

I dont think people reacted this negativelly about the others and to me shes not as bad as them and havent done anything diferentlly so far... theyre all the same still it seems to me this one is being hated in big levels and very quicklly....I *despise* to say so but i dont think it has anything to deal with her behviour but indeed with who she is and where shes from...Also think it has more to deal with Harry than her and people are mixing it all..at leats i hope anyway...

Just like the others shes playing her games has active open media accounts use pr for her advise and  will pretend to be this so hard working modern women who loves working and blablabla..but when he proposes she will give up all to cut ribbons as some says..no doubt...I just failt to see the diference honestlly.... bored3

The only diference is Harrys reactions and this not something to be blamed at her as we dont know why he did this anyway...we can discuss its coz she demanded it manipulated him but well never know...to me he did it coz of PR and for his own good reputation...This doesnt look like a love relationship more like a business and i bet everyone is gaining something with it...

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 11:13:01 pm by camilapitanga » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: