Royal Gossip
November 20, 2017, 11:39:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle  (Read 17965 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #620 on: November 10, 2016, 04:12:50 pm »

^oh YM you just  feed the bears with that .  tehe

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #621 on: November 10, 2016, 04:20:05 pm »

that you for providing inside information. what does the eye roll mean?
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #622 on: November 10, 2016, 04:26:16 pm »

my guess they tired hearing about her

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #623 on: November 10, 2016, 04:27:27 pm »

^^^ I know but I had to at least pop in with what a veep of NBC thinks.

^^It means drama, demands, small level actor behaving out of their acting level, demanding.  It's not good. That was clear.  The production guy I know met PH in San Diego and flat out said he can do "way better".  A headache, iow.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #624 on: November 10, 2016, 04:44:01 pm »

Harry's girl picker is clearly broken.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #625 on: November 10, 2016, 04:45:10 pm »

Oh, wow.  eating cookies  Thanks for sharing Yooper.
She's proving them right with this mess of a situation here.

Keep Calm and Carry On
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #626 on: November 10, 2016, 04:50:34 pm »

Sorry but who is Rachel??  flower
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #627 on: November 10, 2016, 04:52:58 pm »

Meghan plays Rachel on the tv show Suits.
I think I read somewhere that she's acting out and demanding when on set but I just try to be sympathetic about it. Maybe she's not a bad person.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #628 on: November 10, 2016, 05:35:54 pm »

In my opinion the thing that both Will and Harry have never attracted decent women tells a lot about them.
Meghan, at the beginning was IMO a very good choice, I just found quite tacky the picture of the bananas spooning ( tacky and immature- it' s omething a 15 year old schoolgirl would do-) .
Then she posted another picture, that  pic with her smug face  with the policemen ( the BRF is discrete, discretion is a quality necessary to belong to that family), then that lame statement by Harry himself, then the lie about the journalists who actually didn' t break up.

Meghan is using Harry and IMO Harry can' t understand it.
Meghan ( and Harry too, he could have stopped it all, he could have asked Meg to quit but he didn't ) is turning it all in a kind of royal Big Brother, now it' s a circus.

What about Harry?
After Meg did all this mess he' s still in love  blink sly?
Love is really blind then ( at least in Italy we say so).

Also after 4/5 months of a long distance relation she' s already his gf blink  after such a short time and such long distance I would call it a fling, a fling that will maybe turn into something more serious, but they don' t know each others so well.
How many times did they meet? She lives in LA he lives in London  huh it' s not that they can see each other nearly everyday  easter-think

I think that Harry can' t attract a normal decent girl simply because he doesn' t deserve her.
Decent girls want decent guy.

Sorry but after reading that letter by Harry I kinda like him less
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #629 on: November 10, 2016, 06:04:34 pm »

I still think everyone is getting ahead of themselves - he has having a long distance affair with a woman - emphasis on long distance.

Yooper - thanks for the comments.  Not surprising.  There have been a number of posts on twitter from people who claim to have  worked with her that reiterate essentially the same thing - not so nice to underlings especially.

My guess is the RF will - when it seems the relationship is something they need to pay serious attention to - do a deep background check on her or any girl he seems serious about.  This sort of stuff would be revealed - in fact I'd bet some of this info has already been passed on to the grey men at the Palace. 

If you read that ill considered release from KP - it has several American expressions in it - so clearly influenced either by her carrying on with Harry or her publicists.  It is a shame cooler heads did not prevail - she got all excited with Harry he got excited and then Jason got overly dramatic so that accusations against the press which were not justified by the behavior of the British press were made. And of course there is then pushback.   

If she did exaggerate the garage incident - and it does seem she may have - then she is totally not this lovely character.  And of course the press will happily believe she lied about the incident and they will then see Harry as a complete idiot.

Personally I am always suspicious of the H Wood crowd who pose with poor children in Africa whilst sporting $3,000 handbags. 

Sophie - you win the thread!

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #630 on: November 10, 2016, 06:30:11 pm »

Move over Meghan! Prince Harry will meet Rihanna in Barbados as royal officials deny his new relationship will overshadow his Caribbean tour
And his press secretary has shot down suggestions that the speculation over the royal's relationship with actress Meghan Markle could overshadow the tour.

According to Hello! magazine, Jason Knauf said that palace officials were ;not at all concerned'.
Meghan's seeking legal advice to fight Harry's restraining order.  eating cookies 
I'm kidding.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: