Royal Gossip
July 22, 2017, 09:43:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle  (Read 14615 times)
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #600 on: November 10, 2016, 02:45:20 am »

yes it does seem as if this was to force a confirmation - playing this hard but now it all explodes in her face.  Credibility completely destroyed.  What a mess this is.  Really goes to the lack of competence at KP.  Still wondering who released the story in the first place - ought to find out and strangle them.  Right before a tour - making a farce of the Queen's business. 

Some are claiming the article and statement by police does not prove she made up the story.  If she did make up the story and it appears she did - then maybe the press need not worry about Harry and his love getting together again.

This just keeps getting worse. 
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #601 on: November 10, 2016, 03:21:54 am »

Such buffoonery for no reason. All he had to do, if he felt so compelled, was to take a picture with her going to dinner or something. Here's your confirmation that she's my girlfriend. But no. Well, this is what you get when you get mixed up with a celebrity. WTF was that letter?

You mean to tell me Harry cannot find a regular girl in the whole of England or wherever, really?
[/b]

I'm sure he can but you can't help who you fall in like with
after this ,and if things don't work out he will never date outside his small circle again

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #602 on: November 10, 2016, 04:36:13 am »

Told you they were going to figure out a way of getting her out after she manipulated him inyo releasing that mess. Can't wait to see what else comes out. She's rubbished herself before it even really got started. tehe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #603 on: November 10, 2016, 05:33:33 am »

Such buffoonery for no reason. All he had to do, if he felt so compelled, was to take a picture with her going to dinner or something. Here's your confirmation that she's my girlfriend. But no. Well, this is what you get when you get mixed up with a celebrity. WTF was that letter?

You mean to tell me Harry cannot find a regular girl in the whole of England or wherever, really?
[/b]

I'm sure he can but you can't help who you fall in like with
after this ,and if things don't work out he will never date outside his small circle again

I think he prefers someone he doesn't have to make an effort with. Harry doesn't want to go out and make an effort and get to know people outside of the party set. He likes it when the woman does the legwork and gives herself to him and basically prefers to be his true self, a self centered clod. If he actually had an interest in someone decent, he would in fact end up actually having to work at it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #604 on: November 10, 2016, 06:02:26 am »

I think he was bullied into going public (he never did that before) and now he loves her and/or he's trapped because of the "race" card. I wonder if she'll call him or his family racist if they break up? I agree that if it doesn't work out, he won't date outside his circle again. Which is a shame because his circle is club owners and party people (which is cool if you're in high school or college, but as an adult it's time to expand your circle).
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #605 on: November 10, 2016, 06:11:16 am »

The thing is Harry is a grown adult and this behaviour IMO isn't out of character for him IMO he has a bit of a didactic streak at times, a young exuberent sense of carefree humour and I think he knows what he's getting himself into.
I don't think there have been any big character revelations over the past few days it's just the public, private, prince personas have all collided in the public eye at once.

thumbsup Thats my opinion as well.Maybe im being too calm about this whole situation coz i actually like her in a general sense.Again taking out the mistakes so far i do like her as a person and i believe she will surprise everyone dealing amazinglly well with everything thats proprosed for her to do and that probbally will make harry think shes suitable.I dont see thsi relationship lasting or working anyway.Shes trouble thats for sure and if shes acting the way she is now imagine when they get married or divorced..seriouslly...but honestlly i dont care anymore..i just enjoying this as i do with soap operas i dont take any of it seriouslly anymore..just watch and enjoy thats what im doing anyway...

It took me a long time to realize but royals and the way they deal with media and girfriends has changed...the things that were important during the kate and chelsy dating the princess time are no longer so important it seems...these girls wouldnt free to breath in public who says attend certain events or who says pose for mags and give interviews...Now they can do it all it seems and thats ok...Thing is people are so used to think about protocols and what they can and can not do that we resit to let it go and with reaon i mean its not a circus...but i dont thinkthe royals especially harry and the yorks maybe for example...see things this way..they just dont care...They want to have fun and travel the wolrd become djs and post pics on IG thats how the royals and theyre friends and dates are these days like it or not  bored3

I remember when kate gave that charity party roller disco thing and was crucified...she was crucified coz she tryed to put up a charity party... FOR CHARITY!!!!!I really feel sorry for her when i look back what she been through and how she was treated and how girls are treated now...Kate is a saint compared to harrys gfs  Lips Sealed

Anyway look what the others have done these past years...Pippa using royals to get a book deal or chelsy using it to laucnh her jeweleryy line or cressida and this meghan using the royals to promote themslves and theyre carrers...if this was done in mids 2000 they would be dead by now....but times have changed...for good or bad...people wanting to accept or not they have changed...

I personally dont agree with many things...as ive said some things are just unncecessary and make people look so vulgar and cheap..social climbers, golddiggers whathever...but honestlly if the royals dont care why should us?If he dont mind dating fame seekers who are only interested in his status and position why should i loose my sleep and patience over this...let him be..let him marry one of these amazing girls...lets just sit and enjoy the circus seriouslly thats all it is in the end  eating cookies
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 06:20:09 am by camilapitanga » Logged
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #606 on: November 10, 2016, 07:58:50 am »

I still think that the statement was a true knight in shining armor gesture and for this I am happy he did it. Harry shouldn't be hiding his GFs behind outdated protocol. I don't think that the white lie about the break in will break them up, probably will just destroy his faith in her which is really not good in a relationship... and will piss Charles even more.

I still wonder - does Meghan own that birkin or she was paid to have it on that lunch with friends. 

Also dating outside of his circle is a good thing. Applauds for that too.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #607 on: November 10, 2016, 08:04:13 am »

She isn't outside his set, he's moving in his set since she's been hanging around the Yorkies. As long as someone is rich, that person in question is basically in with the Windsors. Frankly, I think lying was pointless, so why do it?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Safira
royal watcher

« Reply #608 on: November 10, 2016, 08:25:13 am »

Apparently she has asked for time off from filming her Suits television show because of 'something important' she has to do. Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3922712/Prince-Harry-s-girlfriend-Meghan-Markle-asks-time-filming-Suits-TV-show.html
Maya
courtier

« Reply #609 on: November 10, 2016, 08:41:07 am »

You know the saying 'The apple never falls far from the tree' well I think that's what is happening here. 2016 is a year of unmasking, of revelation, 'the truth will out' etc.

The truth sometimes isn't pleasant either which is why people generate a prefabricated image to protect themselves from the public finding out their true self, which is also what I think is happening here. It's a do as I say not as I do mentality.

The palace must be in a tailspin at the moment working out how to turn this around in their favour.

Here it is, in the press, proven that Henry really is the Party Prince. All that PR to state that he is in fact hardworking is looking like it will come to nought.

Both brothers are cut from the same cloth imo.

What is important is that Kate will get along with Rachel in her new role. I think the two will become firm friends also being cut from the same cloth. Like and like attracts and that's what's important. No-one hardworking is going to fit into the new generation of royals - which will result in its demise because even the royals in the new generation don't seem to want to step up to the plate and keep the money in the generator.

In short I think Rachel will fit in perfectly, she will get along well with Henry's family and hopefully they will bring each other great happiness, she's already accustomed and enjoys the spotlight which in a role which requires public relations management is a good thing. She knows how to act so even when she is having an off day she will know how to put a smile on her face and greet the public and pretend she is having the time of her life. It's a win-win situation.

I think it would be beneficial if either Harry moves to Canada or Rachel to the British isles because all this jetsetting does the image no favours. Especially on taxpayers dime - the bodyguards, not the flights. I'm assuming the flights are paid for out of a trust fund of some sort. At least that's what I hope because that's another strike against in the Party Prince column if the taxpayer is funding jollies. You know what has struck me is that all those years of the media stating the truth and Harry being excused are now coming to fruition.

Ariel - totally agree about the monarchy becoming a soap opera when it is defunct, although feel it's already a soap opera now. 'Keeping Up With the Mountbatten-Windsors' episode 5.1. It's been that way for a while.

Camilapitanga - Agree, Kate's star is on the up following this revelation IMO. Also it is a circus, it's bread and circuses to distract from the reality of inequality, austerity etc. Those who would rather display poverty of character while pocketing the public's money and not deal with the actual poverty happening in Britain at the moment.

If Rachel is taking time off does anyone think it could be for an engagement with Harry - Rugby perhaps? - or an engagement interview?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #610 on: November 10, 2016, 08:47:42 am »

I think Rachel is being foolish to relinquish her career and take time off. In that industry, time out can be devastating to an actress' career momentum.

As for the monarchy, this RF is so clearly dysfunctional that I think it is in fact interfering in the ability of their people to get jobs and move up in the world. Thing is, that if the Windsors were functional, I am certain that for the average Brit, things would be a lot easier. The RF is like a dysfunctional parent that keeps regressing into spaced out immaturity that disrupts the child's own healthy growth. It prevents the kid from reaching their potential because they have to keep figuring out their own survival instead of their own development.

Joanna
gossip insider

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #611 on: November 10, 2016, 10:35:21 am »

So the minute she snatched Harry she takes time off uh? We've seen this before with Catherine, a little before they (Kate and William) became engaged. So, Meghan has been telling lies, this doesn't bode well. Starting a relationship with lies (it doesn't matter if they're white lies or not, a lion doesn't stop being a lion because you change its skin) is a sure way to make your partner lose trust in you.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #612 on: November 10, 2016, 11:22:16 am »

She might be going to UK for a public date or a rugby appearance or a polo appearance.
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #613 on: November 10, 2016, 11:50:03 am »

hello  Hi Hi everyone  Kiss

about Meghan I'm neutral at the moment.

IG (banana) -  I think it was a mistake ..... of her OR them . But I think she learned the lesson.

Maybe he knew the photo(BANANA) that would be posted on IG!?   
Maybe they thought it was a way to confirm the dating?   dontknow   And they probably think it's funny.

about the statement - I think Some wrong words or tone , but good attitude.  thumbsup

Other option .....    I think She could have done it ( statement) , and not KP   ....... a message for Harry and  everyone :
''I'm a woman I know how to defend myself, I'm not these girls you're accustomed dating, and to 'crying / complaining' for everything''

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #614 on: November 10, 2016, 12:40:02 pm »

This article also speculates that Meghan may be meeting with lawyers. Apparently one article in the Sun reprinted an old story that had been denied by both her rep and the man concerned that she had been playing around with an ice hockey star when she was married. Her lawyer sent a  warning letter that was ignored. There are probably a half a dozen other stories in which Meghan was libelled that have to be sorted out.

http://pagesix.com/2016/11/09/prince-harrys-new-gal-pal-takes-time-off-amid-harassment/
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #615 on: November 10, 2016, 01:24:27 pm »

Apparently she has asked for time off from filming her Suits television show because of 'something important' she has to do. Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3922712/Prince-Harry-s-girlfriend-Meghan-Markle-asks-time-filming-Suits-TV-show.html

The grasper really wants a ring - poor, dumb girl, doesn't know what she is playing with.  shifty
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #616 on: November 10, 2016, 01:32:00 pm »

If she likes him it's natural to want a ring. I like that she's not to be bullied. She has her boundaries and does not put up with people walking all over her. If it wasn't for that Harry would have kept it a secret like he did with the other gf. But if she's lawyering up it will be a disappointment and as DM said in one of their articles: preposterous  sly
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #617 on: November 10, 2016, 03:13:42 pm »

This woman is exhausting to meet up with. She leaked that she was dating Harry instead of it  coming naturally. All that she had to do was to talk to him and agree to be seen with him on a date after the Caribbean tour. I'm sure she'd know how important that is to the country and the queen. By her leaking prior to that and her subsequent games afterwards has caused things to get way out of hand. That statement was in result of her expressing to Harry how she's been a victim. Unfortunately, she must've  been trolled by fans of the show who fancy the actor and character of the boyfriend her character's involved with. Also, because her character wants to be a lawyer, some people will be sexist and think that women should stay out of that field. I think that she played up stuff that happened to her way before meeting Harry as things that happened to her afterwards as justification for her running to him to get him to issue a statement.  My sense is that he likes her but isn't serious about her. I think that he was still working out if this could turn into something long term because of her and it being a long distance relationship. I dytbink that he was hiding her or ashamed of her. After a talk about how the relationship would work, then it he would've been seen publicly with him. I think the statement looks like Harry no has to defend her, it also serves as a way to protect him when (as I think she's too entitled and a drama queen who wants to get her way at all times as to me she's demonstrated a few times since this mess started) she gets dumped. I've read quite a few comments regarding her leaking that she was dating him and others saying that he should remove himself and go off and be with her. He's still getting flack from the public as they see that he's not out of his partying ways.
She might be trying to break her tv show contact as she thinks she's in line to be Harry's wife. I guess she can be but they'll have to elope after he gives up his position.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #618 on: November 10, 2016, 04:02:48 pm »

Meh suits is almost done filming  so the DM or where ever they got their source from could easily say she asked for time off even thou  filming is wrapping up . so when /if you see her about people can point see see she  did ask for time off .

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 04:06:24 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #619 on: November 10, 2016, 04:09:44 pm »

Ok, I *despise* to feed the bear and this whole thing really still either hasn't hit or I'm tired, bored, no clue but I decided to ask the people I know in the industry what the general sense of Meghan is.  These are production folks, insiders in H'Wood and all I got was a collective eye roll.  So do with that what you will.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: