Royal Gossip
March 21, 2019, 09:06:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle  (Read 34631 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #580 on: November 09, 2016, 11:06:31 pm »

It serves him right for caving into his drama queen girlfriend's demands. The statement looked like parts of it was drafted by her pr team. I half expect to see her joining him on his public engagements or the tour of the Caribbean. She seems pushy enough to go for it as now she's gotten Harry to issue that I'll advised statement.
Oh, prepare alluding to her being pregnant. Her character might be pregnant during the upcoming season of the show, Suits.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #581 on: November 09, 2016, 11:11:38 pm »

I have just been looking through the photos of her.  Something about the look in her eyes has been bothering me but I couldn't put my finger on it.  But I've got it now - the look is predatory.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #582 on: November 09, 2016, 11:17:06 pm »

thumbsup
SW, UK, United Kingdom, about an hour ago
Harry is dating a 35 year old (ie too old realistically to marry and have babies unless they do it straight away), divorced American who has been round the block many times, plus is a raunchy actress. God forbid William and his children have an accident, then Harry would be King and this woman would be Queen. Meanwhile Harry spits the dummy at the press, but uses the press when it suits him. Very disappointed in him. He sounded like a petulant teenager in that press release.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3920008/Prince-Harry-bonds-sick-children-music-video.html#comments-3920008
 eating cookies
Umm, she's probably constantly on the phone pestering Harry to have comments like this taken off the DM site as it's being mean to her.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #583 on: November 09, 2016, 11:46:47 pm »

It serves him right for caving into his drama queen girlfriend's demands. The statement looked like parts of it was drafted by her pr team. I half expect to see her joining him on his public engagements or the tour of the Caribbean. She seems pushy enough to go for it as now she's gotten Harry to issue that I'll advised statement.
Oh, prepare alluding to her being pregnant. Her character might be pregnant during the upcoming season of the show, Suits.

That will never happen .let's be real here that will only happen if they get engaged ,and that won't happen.

harry and William just alike i saw that when he did that interview in Afghanstain ,and he blamed the press for William and Kate forcing to say them to she was pregant he made some catty comment.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 11:53:43 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #584 on: November 09, 2016, 11:50:40 pm »

I homestly get the feeling the powers that be are trying to figure out how to extracate him out of this hot mess of a relationship before Meghan does any more damage.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #585 on: November 09, 2016, 11:55:53 pm »

^ they can't force him to break up with her if he really likes her . they just have to let the relationship run its course.

Emily Andrews ‏@byEmilyAndrews
According to local paper, no-one broke in to Meghan Markle's home.No-one arrested,or charged.Police called due to 3 photographers outside..
https://twitter.com/byEmilyAndrews/status/796474744489082880

Meg thats not cool to lie
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 12:03:30 am by Fly on the wall » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #586 on: November 10, 2016, 12:11:29 am »

Fly, never say never. That statement was so unprecedented that it shouldn't have ever be allowed to be issued all because he gave into her drama. If he gave into her demands then, he'll throw a hissy fit for any other outrageous ones such as going with him on public engagements. I think he'll push his luck with the courtiers about it.
Maybe she knows she's on borrowed time and wanted to go down in history as his girlfriend so that she could have the title of Prince Harry's ex to continue to get press coverage.

Keep Calm and Carry On
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #587 on: November 10, 2016, 12:26:53 am »

well turns out that the whole people broke into her garage etc story was fake

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/prince-harry-hits-out-at-media-intrusion-over-new-girlfriend/article32718190/http://

Too bad this is not in the UK papers - so dumb Harry buys a story from Meaghan that was BS.  Responds with a letter that now has the press up in arms ridiculing him and Meaghan.  And the story was fake.  Good work Harry - this really is a great relationship.
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #588 on: November 10, 2016, 12:37:13 am »

This guy gets into one stupid (rumored or otherwise) relationship after another. At this point Cara Delevingne would fare better because at least she's actually famous. WTF
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #589 on: November 10, 2016, 12:43:39 am »

wtf is it with the Winds men and their shyte circus show "romances"huh If these two make it last (highly doubtful), plus the Crotchies, then it will be the glorious four horsemen of the apocalpyse of the monarchy. With Chuck & Camz as their grand masters. Buh bye monarchy, seeing you sink and not last since ca 2011, but this cements it.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #590 on: November 10, 2016, 12:44:26 am »

well turns out that the whole people broke into her garage etc story was fake

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/prince-harry-hits-out-at-media-intrusion-over-new-girlfriend/article32718190/http://

Too bad this is not in the UK papers - so dumb Harry buys a story from Meaghan that was BS.  Responds with a letter that now has the press up in arms ridiculing him and Meaghan.  And the story was fake.  Good work Harry - this really is a great relationship.

that and KP being OTT remember when  they did the strongly worded letter to the press of people hiding in the boot of cars to take pics of George . then paps was saying thats pure BS
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #591 on: November 10, 2016, 12:54:05 am »

and from Emily's tweets it seems KP is still treating the press like dirt and refusing to talk to them - of course - they blew it - look like idiots and so now all involved are pouting.  How does KP handle this now?  What about Harry who now looks like an idiot?  Do any of them - Harry included -  have the grace to admit to the truth?  They were played. 

She lied about the break in - wow.  This alone should mean end of affair.  Probably won't.

So now the poor dear who was so upset about the coverage of her - wonder what she is doing now that her game has been revealed?  What a fiasco.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #592 on: November 10, 2016, 12:58:46 am »

They all look like utter fools. Though the Crotchies must be grateful, they've certainly enjoyed peace over the past week or so Coffee screen
Also it's hard for all the KP idiots to admit as much, it's always hard to go back to someone you've shat all over wrongfully, and you can clench your tail between your legs however hard you want. This is very juicily interesting though, Emily Andrews dropped the best bomb ever in this shyte saga and I can't wait for the next installment! If the press would finally let loose on the Crotchies and everyone else, then it would be like Xmas, Easter and Channukah all at once!!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #593 on: November 10, 2016, 01:15:46 am »

tehe tehe  First thing that should've been done is duediligence to make sure that the alligantions of a breakin from the press was true. One phone call to the police would've verified that no one tresspassed and no one was arrested. Harry just fully believe his coniving girlfriend's account and pushed his press office into releasing that statement that she and her team had a hand in crafting. I'm so glad that they look stupid now and got played by this chic. As far as I'm concerned, there's no romance and she's really not his girlfriend if she could lie like that knowing that Harry's sensitive enough . Now KP doesn't want to talk to the press but expects them to just tow the line and show up to cover Harry's Caribean tour.   eating cookies
I'm loving this.  tehe 

Keep Calm and Carry On
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #594 on: November 10, 2016, 01:20:18 am »

consider too her stunt of hiring the bodyguard because she feared for her life after these imaginary photogs broke into her garage - and it was all a lie!  She is a piece of work.  So how does Harry come to terms with her playing him this way?
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #595 on: November 10, 2016, 01:34:31 am »

I wonder if kp will acknowledge that or just go right into suing. The damage control will be in full force for his next engagements and the tour. He always does well with his tours that I'm guessing might eclipse this letter controversy. Based on what I've seen so far, the dm users are having none of it and considers this latest article as damage control that failed. I hope he learns from this and be more cautious, especially with allegations that were dreamed up.
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #596 on: November 10, 2016, 01:41:17 am »

With any luck he'll be stuck with her. He deserves to be taught a lesson. You know what pisses me off about Harry now? His life is restricted, I get that, the privilege may not be worth the loss your freedom, but guess what, we don't choose the life we were born into. All that is asked of you is to behave and get on with it. Give me a break.

Here's my larger point: here's a guy who's deeply involved in charities that help people who have next to nothing in life or have great disabilities and obstacles to overcome, and here you are winning about people being mean to your TV actress girlfriend. Show some perspective and cry me a river with your first world problem.  
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 01:43:56 am by Vesper » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #597 on: November 10, 2016, 01:52:11 am »

Since she's nothing but bad news, he should just drop her, pull himself together and deal with the mess that he could've prevented had he not been so hot headed. The Carbean tour's going to be a challenge.
Prince Harry's statement on Meghan Markle abuse 'will turn Caribbean tour into a circus'
His forthcoming tour of the Caribbean - where he is representing the Queen - will now become a media circus. The press in tow won’t be interested in what he does, they will just want to know when the “wedding” is.http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/prince-harrys-statement-on-meghan-markle-abuse-will-turn-caribbean-tour-into-a-circus-a3390126.html

Dickie Arbiter ‏@RoyalDickie  Nov 8
Dickie Arbiter Retweeted Robert Jobson
#PrinceHarry's Caribbean tour will need firm handling - he's representing #TheQueen and it would be a pity to lose the tour's raison d'etre

eating cookies

This is a totally unavoidable mess.
^ thumbsup

Keep Calm and Carry On
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #598 on: November 10, 2016, 02:12:22 am »

Such buffoonery for no reason. All he had to do, if he felt so compelled, was to take a picture with her going to dinner or something. Here's your confirmation that she's my girlfriend. But no. Well, this is what you get when you get mixed up with a celebrity. WTF was that letter?

You mean to tell me Harry cannot find a regular girl in the whole of England or wherever, really?
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #599 on: November 10, 2016, 02:39:51 am »

Prince Harry faces a month without seeing new love Meghan Markle as he embarks on Caribbean tour
But the prince is heading to the Caribbean on November 20 for a royal tour and, unless he manages to see Meghan beforehand, they are unlikely to see each other before the visit ends -on December 4.
However, one source told the Sunday Times about the relationship: “Can it work? I don’t see how.

“They are chalk and cheese.

“I’m sure she’s great fun for him but they live in totally different worlds. It’s not realistic.”

Motivation for her unecessary drama to get Harry to relaease that dumb statement.  eating cookies  She thinks she's marked her territory as his lady but infact put a bomb in it's place.
I don't see that after she lied that he's going to be stepping out with her in public with Charles embrassing her and Wills and Waity hanging out with her. It'd make sense if Harry dumped her and as he and his team try to work on salvaging a way to make up to the press and prepare for the tour. The queen must be pissed that a scandal errupted prior to this important tour.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 02:44:02 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: