Royal Gossip
July 22, 2017, 09:38:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle  (Read 14614 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2016, 12:30:20 am »

Wake me up when the wedding is announced.  laugh

I'm on your team with this one.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2016, 02:22:38 am »

The fact she is divorced is a big nono. Sorry, but it is.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2016, 05:59:15 am »

Good point windsor2 - usual MO to detract from nakedgate, the Andy and Chaz row etc etc.

Camilla divorced as is Anne etc so that shouldn't be a problem now.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2016, 06:06:48 am »

Yes, but this will be Harry's first marriage. The standards are higher because she'll be giving birth to his heirs.

Anything to distract from nudegate.  thumbsdown
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2016, 09:46:28 am »

^ Yes, it's true. I think it can be a flirt only and why wouldn't he enjoy it? It doesn't mean he doesn't look for the one.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2016, 01:56:09 pm »

They're really pouring this in. According to the DM today, he cancelled his scheduled flight to Toronto to meet up with her somewhere. I don't think I'm going to post the daily update of this allege romance simply because other juicy stuff's going on with the Royal family and that's where the focus should be. Funny that the article states that KP has said no comment but a source from the palace said it has a spot of truth. Things must really be going bad for the fights and the trial. She's loving this attention because it gets her name out there around the world. Her agent's listed in the article. I'm sure now that she's getting offers as Suits might be ending it's run now and she has to shore up jobs for the future.

Revealed: Prince Harry CANCELLED a trip to Toronto to visit his 'new love' Meghan Markle yesterday - hours after news of their 'relationship' broke
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3889550/Prince-Harry-CANCELLED-trip-Toronto-visit-new-love-Meghan-Markle-yesterday-news-budding-relationship-broke.html
 bored3

So his skirting his job of supporting IG as I imagine that's why he was going to Toronto to hook up with her.  sauer This is making him look bad again in favor of protecting Waity/Wills and the rest of the useless royals, imo.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 02:02:35 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
CancerianLogic
courtier

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2016, 02:22:58 pm »

Yay, more fun for me. They seem attracted to each other in astrology. She has sun/mercury in Leo and mars in Cancer. All in Harry 7th house of marriage. Hes looking for marriage right now and think she marriage material. Her venus in Virgo is near his sun so they like each and attracted, he see her as lady like. His venus in Libra is next to her stellium of jupiter/saturn/moon/pluto in Libra. Her pluto is close to his venus so a lot of obssession with them. Harry have pluto across his acendent right now and squaring his venus. I remember reading one astrologer say he's going to have a deep relationship with someone soon because transiting pluto is hitting his venus along with uranus, but he won't marry the girl but have a deep relationship and it will end. Now I see theyre right. He have venus/pluto with this girl but theres also uranus between them so likely to break up eventually. That's reall all I see in synastry.

Harry always fall for the girls with Leo in their charts, same with Cressida. He like the vibrant personality but he don't like the show offness of the Leo so he eventually breaks up with them. She is going to milk this relationship because she already have her people put the relationship on her wikipedia. She a Leo and likes attention as you can see by her social media. I like her as a person but she will take the royal diva role too far I can see that. Harry is very closed of personal life and she likes to be on show like the last one so this relationship won't work because she wants and is comfortlabe with attention and Harry wants to be private.

Composite chart looks okay too. They both have venus sextile mars in their natal charts so together they have venus conjunct mars. Very much sexual attraction. She is beautiful, so very sexy match, especially since it also sextile the moon. They also have uranus sextile venus/mars so very off/on. I notice saturn/pluto conjunct and square moon too, not very good. Very controlling relationship, so she not going to be happy being controlled by tptb. Too constraining on her. Jupiter square mercury and trine moon, they enjoy each other company and make them happy together, good vibes. Composite sun square uranus, I don't see this one lasting. Nice short relationship but won't last as marriage.  He'll find the right one but now he's still searching.

CancerianLogic
courtier

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2016, 02:51:31 pm »

The relationship will start next year and go into 2017. The love affair will be intense both the best and worst of times with a strong level of attraction.
Maybe Harry will have an intense long distance relationship or a relationship with someone from a different country. This doesn’t mean they will marry the relationship will just be intense.
It will be a while before Harry settles down and he will be around 35/36 when he marries.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/asabove-sobelow/2015/05/12/when-will-prince-harry-marry

india
Princess

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2016, 04:13:45 pm »

Harry obviously is not thinking straight.
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2016, 04:57:12 pm »

You are absolutely right, IMO.  If Harry had already been married and divorced, him marrying a divorcee wouldn't be an issue for me, but given the situation I don't think it would be appropriate.

Also sad that she seems to be trying to get as much attention as possible via the media.  This is why I think Harry would be better off dating/marrying a 'nobody' rather than a celebrity. bignono
sandy
Princess

« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2016, 05:00:27 pm »

I think Harry needs to make sure that there will be no first divorce for him and no second divorce for her, should they want to marry. He may also be a "rebound" for her. Too early to tell.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2016, 05:09:53 pm »

The Invictus Games will be in Toronto September 2017. He's going to have to visit the city leading up to the games. What's telling about this "romance" is that the timeline keeps changing. It's gone from them seeing each other for a short time as it's in the early stages of their romance to they've been seeing each other for over 6 months. Harry' s been in Africa for over 10 weeks and got back to London in September. So either the palace was lying about him being out their the whole time or they've lying about him being with this lady as a so called palace source said that there's some truth to the rumor of them seeing each other. As I've stated that it's noise and distraction to keep unfavorable news of the Royal family out of the press.
Good to see in the comments that people aren't buying that they're together. The only way I'd deviate from my view is if they're seen out and about like an actual couple; he's seen in public with her because he's got nothing to hid and is proud to have her on his arm. They'd be no excuse about how the press would frighten her off because she obviously loves the press attention.
Oh, someone commented on the story of the blue and white bracelet that it's for men's cancer awareness.  
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 05:13:39 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2016, 05:32:36 pm »

35 and divorcee is not a bad thing. the only bad thing about a second time in church is that the church accepts only the first marriage as legitimate in the eyes of God and every other marriage as adultery for both parties. if Harry is not a believer - divorcee should not be a problem. 35 is not old. up to 5 years up or down is ok. Meghan milking the relationship / alleged relationship is also not a bad thing. Grace Kelly liked the attention too. Meghan is already a star. Not an A list star but a star. And she's hot. Any shortcoming can be overcome with grace and beauty.

CancerianLogic, there's difference between sun in Leo (Meghan) and moon in Leo (Cressida; ER). Sun in Leo is about the character, these people are conceited, they want to be the center of attention wherever they are. Moon in Leo is about the feelings, these people demand to be put first in their lover's heart (I know this firsthand).  It's a pity that things will not workout between them in the long run. She knows how to dress.
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2016, 07:08:25 pm »

The Invictus Games will be in Toronto September 2017. He's going to have to visit the city leading up to the games. What's telling about this "romance" is that the timeline keeps changing. It's gone from them seeing each other for a short time as it's in the early stages of their romance to they've been seeing each other for over 6 months. Harry' s been in Africa for over 10 weeks and got back to London in September. So either the palace was lying about him being out their the whole time or they've lying about him being with this lady as a so called palace source said that there's some truth to the rumor of them seeing each other. As I've stated that it's noise and distraction to keep unfavorable news of the Royal family out of the press.
Good to see in the comments that people aren't buying that they're together. The only way I'd deviate from my view is if they're seen out and about like an actual couple; he's seen in public with her because he's got nothing to hid and is proud to have her on his arm. They'd be no excuse about how the press would frighten her off because she obviously loves the press attention.
Oh, someone commented on the story of the blue and white bracelet that it's for men's cancer awareness.  

the most annoying thing about this are no photos. it's an interesting story that's is being blown out of proportion. 
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2016, 07:23:07 pm »

35 and divorcee is not a bad thing. the only bad thing about a second time in church is that the church accepts only the first marriage as legitimate in the eyes of God and every other marriage as adultery for both parties. if Harry is not a believer - divorcee should not be a problem. 35 is not old. up to 5 years up or down is ok. Meghan milking the relationship / alleged relationship is also not a bad thing. Grace Kelly liked the attention too. Meghan is already a star. Not an A list star but a star. And she's hot. Any shortcoming can be overcome with grace and beauty.

CancerianLogic, there's difference between sun in Leo (Meghan) and moon in Leo (Cressida; ER). Sun in Leo is about the character, these people are conceited, they want to be the center of attention wherever they are. Moon in Leo is about the feelings, these people demand to be put first in their lover's heart (I know this firsthand).  It's a pity that things will not workout between them in the long run. She knows how to dress.

You know, the House of Windsor isn't so pristine anymore and I think if they were less snooty about previous marriages, I am sure they would have been a lot better off. It's not as if the Windsors bring anything other than massive amounts of burdensome baggage. She has her own career and has her own set and it's not like she's half as bad as those who've married in.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2016, 08:57:20 pm »

well I am going to weigh in here with my skepticism

First - they allegedly met when Harry went to Toronto right before Invictus games - Harry was there for one day - most of which was spent doing pr for the games so they casually met for what - an hour or so?  Not to mention she had a boyfriend then - the Canadian Chef.  So after an hour or so meeting she ditches her boyfriend?  And she was apparently with her boyfriend when she was in Toronto and met Harry - does this seem realistic to you?

Second - she allegedly was then in London for Wimbledon - but Harry was in Africa then

Third - they claim she came to London again 9 weeks ago - but again - Harry was in Africa 9 weeks ago

So when has this hot romance occurred?  All of the times the papers claim she was with him she could not have been with him.  Does that not seem odd - a grand relationship where the two participants were on separate continents when it occurred?

Plus - Harry has repeatedly said if he starts a relationship he was going to make sure it was kept private yet here we have a new relationship splashed all over the papers.  Not very private is it?  And we know Harry's friends do not spill info on him or they get dumped - so who spilled all this?  And how coincidental that she has a fashion line being released at exactly the same time as news of an affair with Harry is released?

Let me say - she appears to be a very intelligent, ambitious woman who is very polished.  If you look at the video of her speaking at the UN conference that is in the DM article or her lifestyle blog - she is extremely well practiced at presenting herself - very smooth and polished which is what one would expect from an actress.  She is so good at presenting herself she makes the entire RF look like a bunch of amateurs.  Yet we are supposed to believe Kate approved of her?  Right - Kate and Will approved of someone after a meeting which could not have occurred because Harry was in Africa at the time and the woman in question would make Kate and Will look like bumbling amateurs.  I believe that.  Not.

She is 35.  We have heard over and over again that the Queen requires people to know each other for several years before marriage - so say they are an item - before they could marry she'd be 37 - which is what doctors call "Advanced Maternal Age" - meaning hard to get pregnant and high risk of problems.  Harry wants kids.  Does that make sense that he'd hook up with an older woman who has yet to show any interest in having kids and who would be unlikely to have all these kids Harry says he wants? 

She is divorced.  She was with the guy she married for 7 years and then engaged for another year and then divorced after less than two years of marriage - huh?  Up until May her boyfriend was tweeting about her and his pride in her - so she dumped a boyfriend she has been with for a couple of years after meeting Harry for an hour or so?  That makes sense to anyone?

And consider - no fancy church wedding for Harry - she is divorced.  That means wedding at a registry office with  a low key "blessing" at the church.

Finally - the bracelet.  She put up 3 pics of that bracelet on Instagram - hardly trying to be discrete (again I remind you that Harry has repeatedly claimed he'd keep any GF secret for a long time).  And the bracelet is not the same as Harry's - it is one of those wire bracelets that wrap around your arm three times - Harry's African bracelets are single strand with a pretty clasp. 

This is off - does not make sense.  A few days after the royal reporters are tweeting about Harry's lack of a GF and then we get an onslaught of pr about  Harry having a GF?  Personally - I think it is just another pr stunt to take people's minds off of the fact that at 32 Harry still has no apparent GF.  I emphasize "apparent" because I do wonder who Harry spends his time with the last two summers when he had that "private" time In Botswana.

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2016, 09:12:57 pm »

reading the DM article it does appear she has been in London more often than the first article claimed - so it seems there have been at least 3 maybe 4 times when they could have been together.

Still skeptical though.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2016, 09:21:52 pm »

What really makes me quite skeptical about this romance is that after a very very short time it is already spalshed in the papers, whilst Harry stated he wanted to keep things private at the beginning.

Also she' s 35, she' s starting getting a lillte bit old for having babies and Harry, being the 5th in line, needs at least 2 kids ( am I correct?), usually if you have babies after 35 you have only one, because after the first child  it may get too late.
I don' t mean she' s old at all, she is a beautiful woman, I just mean that women need to have kids very young.
Then if they are really in love and Harry is happy I' m happy too, she' s beautiful, she's accomplished and she looks polished too
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2016, 09:29:04 pm »

^Excellent post.
I believe that he likes black women and he's has a few black girlfriends and that's why he's paranoid at the press finding out and treating her in a bad way, IMO. He has to keep a girlfriend private regardless, until the relationship's on solid ground and they can go public. She should by then understand that the press will bother her as that's part of dating Harry.
^^Suits is being shown in the U.K. She could've been out there to promote it. As stated, most of the summer, he was in Africa. I doubt that the palace would lie about that. In Africa, he must feel very free. I doubt that he'd run back to London just to see her.  tehe

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2016, 09:35:55 pm »

He needs someone good for him and needs someone who is willing to put up with his family dramas. I think someone who likes attention is good, since her position if she married him, would in fact bring a lot of attention. So finding someone who abhors the press and spotlight will in fact bring the wrong type of person in. The last thing he needs is someone who is lawsuit happy and won't (through choice or inability) deal maturely with the press.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: