Royal Gossip
October 18, 2017, 10:23:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle  (Read 17114 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: October 30, 2016, 01:38:01 pm »

The prince has been conducting a low-key, Trans-Atlantic romance for several months, it has been claimed
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-harry-secretly-dating-actress-9156026

HER ROYAL HOTNESS: Prince Harry secretly dating US TV star Meghan Markle

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/726701/prince-harry-meghan-markle-suits-actress-girlfriend-royal-family-relationship-secret-lover

She's pretty love her on suits + does some work for the UN will see how this .

Ugh I see just because she has brown hair the Kate and pippa looklike .um she's way more pretty then those two

« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 01:47:55 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 02:13:10 pm »

I told you so; that he likes black women. This gorges lady is b-iracial (I really *despise* that term as being black, white isn't a race). I hope this is true that he's seeing her. Love her on suits!

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 02:24:03 pm »

I think Meaghan's a little old for Harry, IF they are seeing each other and this isn't a load of old hogwash. She is also divorced which might be a difficulty. Meaghan is apparently intelligent, studied International Relations at university, worked for the US Embassy in Buenos Aries for a while, and does work for Canadian charities and the UN. So she's no lightweight. Is of African American, Dutch and Irish heritage.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 02:37:29 pm »

He needs to experience a mature relationship where the woman isn't in it for her social advancement. If this is true, I think she'd be good to show him that he can attract intellegent women like herself. It doen't have to lead to marriage. The comments, unfortunately, are a bit scathing as she's a divorced woman of African decent; saying that the royal family would never accept her because of it. This doe tie into what I said before, why he can't have a steady girlfriend that he could present to the public, because he fears how she'd be treated, as he likes black women, imo. The royal family's going up in flames anyway with the Andrew/Charles fight over the York princess' roles in the royal family and Waity and Wills messing about with the Paris reporters over Waity's skanky behavior naked on the balcony, maybe this is a planted story to distract the public; maybe it's not true and all they had is a couple of dates here and there, but nothing serious. I wouldn't put anything past the royal family in using a Harry story to distract the public from something they don't want the public to see.

Keep Calm and Carry On
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 02:56:28 pm »

^ thumbsup

In my opinion the point is that we haven' t seen any pic of Harry and this woman together, that' s why I' m rather dubtful, after all how many times we heard a story like this? then if it is true I' m happy he found a beautiful intelligent woman he feels happy to stay with. Only time will tell
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2016, 03:31:31 pm »

Sorry but Meghan' s Wikipedia page already repports she' s dating Harry:
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meghan_Markle

To me this is very telling, she might be another woman using Harry, after all didn' t Harry say that he wanted to keep his love affair secret untill his engagement or secreto for very very long time before leaking?  easter-think
On the other hand maybe Harry and this woman are ready to tell it to the public.
If so, I' m very happy for him  loveshower
Sorry for double posting
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 03:38:47 pm by livylivy » Logged
logically
courtier

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 03:59:51 pm »

DM article said WK & PW gave blessing.  I think H would look at that rather skeptically.  They would only endorse someone who would make them look better.  So in this case her ethinicity, age and divorce make WK & PW look picture perfect hence the "we are so happy for you, harry," but mostly for us response.  Although, WK does love her actress starlets because she wants to be one.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2016, 04:09:01 pm »

I wouldn't go into blaming *Rachel. The love secret is spilled amid a topless lawsuit scandal so it could be pure PR. If it's true I'd be happy for our Rachel Zane. But ... who bonds with a boyfriend over yoga  laugh
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2016, 05:07:53 pm »

Wake me up when the wedding is announced.  laugh
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2016, 05:41:52 pm »

It would be nice if its true ,but I think they just using this to get people looking and talking about something else besides the Andrew VS Charles ,and the will and Kate France topless case .by January Harry will be link to some random blonde

I don't want to even read the DM comments about Meghan already got a lil taste of it on tumblr  thumbsdown .
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 05:47:50 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Adeline
Baroness

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2016, 06:27:17 pm »

Interesting if true. She's pretty, has a job (even if it's an actress), and seems interested in charity/humanitarian causes. Time will tell I suppose....
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2016, 07:49:05 pm »

I don't think Harry is going to attract someone with a more on-track career path. He's someone who is going to need to find someone without a demanding career that she's worked hard to build. I am certain that it's not like the Windsors are so prominent that they 'deserve better' than a 'mere' actress. At least this girl Rachel works for her own living, not mooching off of her parents and skeevy uncle.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2016, 07:50:09 pm »

Wt... where did these two even meet?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2016, 08:26:01 pm »

^in Toronto during the celebrations for the Invictus Games. I posted a while back that I wouldn't be surprised that he'd be linked to a woman of color with Commonwealth connections. I believe her mum's a black lady with Jamaican ancestry and this actress is Canadian. Harry's visiting the Caribbean next month, so this "relationship" would please the people there. So this serves 2 fronts; distract from Andrew/Charles fight, Waity naked gate trial and please the Caribbean with this romance rumor on the verge of Harry's tour.

Keep Calm and Carry On
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2016, 08:51:04 pm »

I'm open to the idea of him dating outside of his social circle but I highly doubt they were friends. with all the press following him in Canada for invictus, there isn't even proof he was around this girl at the time , which was very brief or any other time. I wouldn't root for her to be his gf based on something that doesn't define how right she could be for the job, like ethnicity. or to prove a point or impress people.  without pics it just pure fiction from the daily star echoed by camilla Tominey. why do some people act like they kmow what Harry wants, more than he does.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 08:57:17 pm by michelle0187 » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2016, 09:13:55 pm »

Yeah it could be kind of interesting of seeing a woman with a different background in the RF. But really I do not even think she would like to marry him and he is kind of searching for a wife not a gf anymore.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2016, 09:24:50 pm »

A consort from a Commonwealth country would strengthen ties and be refreshing. As for finding a wife, he better be able to provide more than just a title since whoever marries him will become a target of Kate, the press, and of course, who knows who else.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2016, 11:18:32 pm »

Sorry but I have the same light blue bracelet, does it mean me and Harry fancy each others  flower?  eating cookies

If this story is true ( I doubt it) I' m happy for him, I like her  flower
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 11:25:42 pm by livylivy » Logged
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2016, 12:08:08 am »

In my opinion, she's not the best choice because she's too old (already 35 and they're not even married yet) and has been divorced (second marriages have higher divorce rates than first marriages, and besides I don't think the C of E likes divorce). But I don't see anything wrong with dating an actress or someone of a mixed racial background. To be honest, he is going to need someone without a solid career because she's not going to want to give up something she's worked so hard for, and princesses need to be available for duties, especially because W&K are lazy.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2016, 12:20:16 am »

Prince Harry's rumoured new love interest is an ambitious star who's battled prejudice over her mixed race heritage
Los Angeles-born actress, who stars in hit US TV drama Suits.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3888052/Prince-Harry-s-rumoured-new-love-ambitious-star-s-battled-prejudice-mixed-race-heritage.html#ixzz4OcITOov1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook[/b]

I thought she was Canadian and her mum had Jamaican roots.  dontknow  I could've swarn I read that in an interview she gave to promote Suits.
This is very doubtful now and imo is a diversion tactic simply because she's too open about her private life and if she was seeing Harry, she'd hint at it in some way.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: