Royal Gossip
November 18, 2017, 04:30:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Kate jealous of Meghan Markle?  (Read 2992 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: November 03, 2016, 10:11:28 am »

http://www.hofmag.com/kate-middleton-and-prince-william-news-duchess-jealous-of-prince-harrys-new-girlfriend-meghan-markle/197227 nervous
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 11:00:55 am »

So pitting one against the other has already started........and they didn't even wait for the ring..... Shocked

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 12:24:31 pm »

Or solid evidence that it's real.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 12:31:50 pm »

At the very least, I'll bet she's feeling threatened.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 12:32:02 pm »

They did the same jealous artcle when it was Cressida .

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 02:29:44 am »

I think Kate is jealous of anyone who Harry fancies; I do not believe that Kate wants Harry to marry, since it would take a huge chunk of spotlight away from her and would of course mean that Harry would in fact no longer be compelled to be attentive in public. A new wife would be able to diddle Harry, another thing I am SURE Kate would LOVE to do and I am sure if the wife is younger, prettier, and wealthier in her own right, that there won't be any peace at KP.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2017, 02:32:32 am »

well given the article in The Sun claiming Harry brought MM to Kate's birthday celebration and also MM got to meet Charlotte - I'd say Kate is plotting a way to kill Harry! 
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2017, 06:39:36 am »

Kate already has the ring and is set to become queen consort. Meghan is older than Kate, no ring, and Harry won't be King. Kate should not be sexually attracted to Harry, seeing as she's married and that's her brother-in-law.  ick

Kate could be jealous of the attention Meghan is getting, but no guarantee that her relationship will last, and even if it did last, Kate will end up getting more attention post-wedding because she is married to the heir.
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2017, 08:49:27 pm »

^But kate has no charisma, or personality, if H. marries someone possessing those qualities kate will always be the runner up  easter-bunny

I do believe kate is easily piqued, she loves the attention of being in a royal threesome after all. easter-lol
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2017, 09:15:37 pm »

I cannot imagine anyone being jealous of Meghan Markle.  Even Kate.   I think the relationship never really got off the ground other than some rolls in the hay, myself, but let's just imagine Meghan as Harry's fiancee and she moves to London and mingles with the royals.   Am I the only one seeing the disaster?   She would have her entitled, spoiled celebrity mentality.   She is American with no real sense of British traditions.   The courtiers and media would eat her alive.  She'd be in over her head.   Horrible.   Ain't ever gonna happen.   
HennyPenny
gossip insider

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2017, 07:21:58 am »

^ Then she should fit right in with Kate and William, because neither of them care about tradition. At least, Meghan  has a career that supports her, giving her a  sense of independence. When she appears in front of young people discussing the ups and downs of trying to make in the real world, she will be speaking from first hand knowledge. I can appreciate someone who maybe  ignorant to  the British traditions but  tries to learn , than someone who knows the traditions and still gets it wrong..
india
Princess

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2017, 11:48:39 am »

The Potato Head is jealous of all females.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2017, 02:03:09 pm »

^ Yes, she likes when all eyes are focussed on her only.

RandyDrx
royal watcher

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2017, 02:52:52 pm »

I think Kate may be jealous because Meghan may get more American coverage than herself.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2017, 03:24:15 pm »

^^^^ Meghan has had a career, but having a career doesn't automatically make a woman able to walk into a British Royal Role.  And Meghan is at a crucial point in her career.  She is 35 -- no longer a fresh-faced ingenue in show business.  She appears to be desperately trying to get onto Food Network because she needs somewhere to land when Suits is cancelled.  Which, I imagine, can't be too far off.   She'll be unemployed before long, really, unless she reinvents herself.

^ Meghan would get publicity in the USA, but I don't know that it would be the kind she would want.  Every aspect of her life would be combed over, hashed and rehashed, previous lovers, spouses, disgruntled family members and co-workers.   It would not be a positive thing for her, in my opinion.  And that's because she does not have the emotional connection to Americans that Grace Kelly had when Grace married a prince.  Grace was a box office star, lovely and gracious.  (Yeah, she had skeletons, but this was when the media would ignore things).  Every movie-goer in America knew Grace Kelly.   I would be surprised if the average American have knew who Meghan Markle is.

In any event, I don't think this was ever a serious relationship, so no worries that it will get this far.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2017, 10:26:22 pm »

Here's my view:

Kate sees Meg living the life she would have preferred to live.

Meg is dating Harry, romping with Harry, traveling all over, enjoys a good running career that isn't too demanding and isn't at the top, but maybe Meg is happy where she is. Meg doesn't need Harry since she has the moxie to make it on her own.

Kate would KILL to be dating Harry, enjoying a high flying career, making her won money in her own right; yet, if she had, she would have lost William since William would have dropped her and moved on. Kate was in a position where if she left William alone, she would have ended up losing him to someone else or to life in general. He would have had his mind cleared and then moved on without her being allowed back into the life she got a taste of. So I think jealousy is putting it mildly.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2017, 12:24:24 am »

Meg is sitting on her couch surfing from one website to another using her various pseudonyms  fighting with anyone who doubts the fantasy affair - hardly a life to be jealous of eh?
marion
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2017, 03:00:09 am »

^No I agree but waity seems to be jealous of any other female I Harry's life.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2017, 04:14:07 am »

Kate won't let go of Harry, she will feel spiteful and bitter because whoever he marries, is more likely to sell better and if Meg marries Harry, chances are she won't be suing or prosecuting them on a regular basis. The press is nice to those who play nice; the only people who don't care are the ones who don't have to play the game to be successful. Meg might very well take her role by storm and end up happily getting along in life, which means that Kate will be yesterday's news. I don't believe Kate will stand up well since there will be the added dash of Meg's ethnicity to add interest and debates and of course, more exotic glamour to the House of Windsor.

beline
courtier

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2017, 08:42:22 am »

I could picture Kate now pushing Wills for a third baby to deflect any attention from Harry/Meghan relationship...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: