Royal Gossip
June 29, 2017, 10:00:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla got fired for being a party girl and being late for work.  (Read 2232 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2016, 11:48:51 pm »

Well Camilla did not get exactly rave reviews for her behavior. She did more than "mingle," she schemed and manipulated (going to the Sun Editor with "her side" of the story) and undermined Diana every step of the way.  She was not chosen by Charles to marry and have his heirs but he relegated her to mistress and married Diana for the heirs. Camilla did nothing admirable as far as I'm concerned. I would say despicable is more like it. The HRH does not change a thing IMO. She and Charles deserve each other. There's plenty not to admire. "Strategy" should not be deliberately hurting another person to get what you want.  Camilla is IMO a poster woman for what not to do and how not to behave. Kate did not "model" she was a student of art history who met William at St. Andrews--she had no real career, just sporadic part time jobs. William had no wife at the time, obviously so she did not replicate Camilla's behavior. Kate waited 10 years for the ring --I don't see her as a role model but I don't consider her despicable, which is a word I would apply to Charles former mistress.
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2016, 06:46:48 pm »

Camilla is such a schemer, it make me wonder what first went through her mind when she learned of Diana's death.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2016, 08:15:07 pm »

That she was also going to die. Sandy will remember better but she had an incident in the road a bit after and made a scene. Or maybe I am remembering wrong  huh

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Val
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2016, 08:15:30 pm »

^^

Sadly most of the RF were alleged to have heaved a sigh of relief.  Her revenge from the grave is said to have the Midds dumped on them all via feckless dumb Willy.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2016, 09:06:45 pm »

^^Oh, yeah.  I remember something about that, but not the details.  I recall the attack on PC/Camilla's car and the supposed attempted murder by her brother but that's all. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
dianab
Countess

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2016, 09:28:15 pm »

That she was also going to die. Sandy will remember better but she had an incident in the road a bit after and made a scene. Or maybe I am remembering wrong  huh
She had a accident (really 2) in 1995. Seems she got frightened and didnt help the other victim. Hasnat Khan told in his statement to the Diana inquest that Diana said it was her (Camilla) 2nd accident  

IIRC it was during that time that Kanga had her 'accident' TOO nervous nervous
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 09:31:53 pm by dianab » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2016, 09:31:22 pm »

^That's right!  Thank you.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2016, 10:25:59 pm »

Diana also had an accident the year before, involving a Fiat Uno (another Fiat Uno was involved in the Tunnel accident). Diana was unhurt in the first one.
Camilla actually fled the scene of the accident involving the other driver.
Kanga fell out of a window where she was a hospital patient.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2016, 10:59:23 pm »

Isn't that Illegal?

To flee the scene of an accident, I mean?
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2016, 03:48:27 am »

Yes it is. But I would have to say Upchuck had any charges dismissed if there were any to begin with.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2016, 03:55:38 am »

Camilla ran away and left an injured woman trapped in the other car, on a country road at night.   Please don't tell me that Camilla is a caring person, she is not.

Little light
Baroness

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2016, 07:31:41 pm »

She was probably drinking
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2016, 09:21:11 pm »

^Undoubtedly, Sherlock.  Good call.

Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2017, 01:37:15 pm »

No matter what, Camilla will always have this past.  She sounds very unpleasant and I think Charles deserves her.

No, actually by private accounts she is quite popular and has a great sense of humour. It's not Charles but his sons picking the grasping duds as partners.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2017, 02:45:21 pm »

I don't like Camilla, never will. I see her as a very unpleasant dud and she is not popular with everybody to say the least. She got where she is today by undermining and trashing another woman.  She has pal Junor though to raise her to sainthood. At least Kate, however flawed, did not help break up a marriage. I think she would not have given Charles the right time had he not been Prince of Wales. I see her as grasping (she looks quite pleased with herself wearing the bling) and she lowered the bar for royal consorts IMO anyway. Charles deserves her. Woe betide those who got in her way (Kanga and Diana and she had Elizabeth Buckanan and Tiggy fired).
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2017, 03:01:52 pm »

Camilla does have a sense of humor and can seem affable and friendly.   However, there is the cutthroat side of her that leaked stories about the Walses to The Sun from 1982 to 1992.   That had an affair with a married man (and she a married woman) and lied about it until Diana outed them and there was nowhere to run.  Who planted stories in the media about how much the two young princes liked her.   (no evidence of that)   Who worked with authors such as Penny Junor to put out the story that the dead princess was bonkers and life was sooo much better with Camilla, despite the damage it did to the princess' sons.   Who hung on for the wedding band despite knowing the damage it was doing to the monarchy.  There's that side of her.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2017, 03:52:45 pm »

Well Camilla is hardly going to be unpleasant to people on walkabouts. This is what she has to do. But woe betide anybody who got in her way. She supposedly would be cutthroat at the hunts galloping past people screaming at them to get out of her way for instance. Charles put the nail in the coffin so to speak of the Parker Bowles marriage when he outed Camilla as his mistress in 1994. His friends went to the media saying  C and C were "just friends" after the Morton book (Morton did not say they had an affair, just that she was Charles "friend"). Camilla apparently is working with Junor on her biography. Junor claims the "evil" Diana phoned in death threats to Camilla who was "alone" in the house. Camilla probably spread this lie and nobody around to confirm or deny anything like that happened, and Diana is conveniently dead and gone. Which is why I don't like Camilla.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2017, 03:58:51 pm »

^ Well, that's an old story that everyone has heard thousands of times.   And so what if she did?   Camilla completely undermined her life and her sons' lives.  I think a few prank calls are understandable.  I think Camilla should have expected her lover's wife to react negatively.   If Junor's book is another re-bashing of Diana, it will backfire on Camilla and Charles.  Not what they should be looking for as the transition of power is at hand.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2017, 04:05:14 pm »

I think Camilla playing victim is a laugh. I think Diana would not have played her cards that way, calling in death threats to make the woman look like a "victim."  Junor never mentions how Camilla nervily played hostess at Highgrove in the wife's absence. Junor does her hatchet job on Diana in every royal book she writes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2017, 04:06:35 pm »

Their arrival to the church for the cambs wedding show their popularity in Uk which is 0.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: