Royal Gossip
August 24, 2017, 05:58:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla got fired for being a party girl and being late for work.  (Read 2663 times)
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« on: October 31, 2016, 06:04:10 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886328/Camilla-fired-job-interior-d-cor-firm-turning-late-night-tiles.html

The comments speak for themselves

Val
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 09:31:44 am »

Sounds like more distraction tactics.
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 01:50:27 pm »

I Agree Val.  eating cookies

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
india
Princess

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 04:10:12 pm »

BFD on all of this. Let's look at the Exhibitionist's activities and what embarrassing things she and her tackless family are doing.
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 02:22:06 pm »

It's all water under the bridge anyway.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 05:44:46 pm »

True.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 11:06:01 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3907220/Camilla-man-eater-fired-posh-job-partying-revelled-fact-great-grandmother-Edward-VII-s-mistress-Duchess-Cornwall-s-biographer-reveals-REALLY-got-Swinging-Sixties.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2016, 04:08:26 pm »

No matter what, Camilla will always have this past.  She sounds very unpleasant and I think Charles deserves her.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2016, 04:27:55 pm »

I am not a fan of camzilla, never have been, but she is no better and no worse than many other females, except that they do not have it all spread across the media.  Young girls getting fired for coming in hungover, or not turning up at all, is not out of the ordinary.  Why they rake this up I have no idea, we all know about it anyway, definitaly a distraction for something.  Bet council caro did more than her fair share of going to work 100% hungover, but that is all hidden away.  Nope, no fan of her, but the media need to look at themselves first, they are not averse to too much alcochol themselves and going to work with a major hangover, think we have all done it at some stage in our lives, even if only once.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2016, 04:40:14 pm »

Camilla was a complete wastrel and was complicit in the destruction of the Wales marriage.  The reason this continues to make its way from time to time into the news is that Camilla is in line to be the next queen.  Frankly, I am shocked that no one has done an in-depth expose on the woman.

In marrying this kind of woman to put in the position of queen consort, Charles opened the door to anyone skipping into the family.  He is to blame for the lack of standards.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2016, 04:54:28 pm »

Turning up drunk at your job is normal?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2016, 05:09:37 pm »

Camilla was just passing time until she could end up getting a man to take care of her and basically treated the job as a joke. Just like a certain other royal duchess who has married into the FIRM after a tawdry long term relationship.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2016, 05:25:50 pm »

Camilla was more than someone who enjoyed a good time and life in the fast lane, she was and is very manipulative.  Windsor men like Charles and the Duke of Windsor are prime examples of those easy to manipulate.  I think Camilla surpassed Wallis Simpson in that she maneuvered her way to the top and undermined a royal consort in the process.  Charles should have been given the same choice as his great Uncle the Duke of Windsor. Charles lowered the bar on royal consorts by marrying the mistress.  Camilla also unfortunately looked at her great grandmother as a role model and advanced herself by sleeping the with the Prince of Wales. Charles used Camilla as his "mentor" even having Camilla advise him on his first marriage (I can only imagine the sort of advice she gave him, the self serving woman even told Charles to "ignore that ridiculous creature"). Penny Junor is working on a biography of Camilla and she will try to make her look like a Saint.  
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2016, 05:29:02 pm »

I wonder if the RF thought that William would marry well, therefore enabling Charles and Camilla to marry and so it was all shoved onto William. Go figure, Charles didn't' decide to make sure William was safely wed to prevent Kate from marrying in. If Charles hadn't married Camilla I am certain that Kate would not be a wife, but an established mistress.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2016, 02:08:30 am »

Camilla was more than someone who enjoyed a good time and life in the fast lane, she was and is very manipulative.  Windsor men like Charles and the Duke of Windsor are prime examples of those easy to manipulate.  I think Camilla surpassed Wallis Simpson in that she maneuvered her way to the top and undermined a royal consort in the process.  Charles should have been given the same choice as his great Uncle the Duke of Windsor. Charles lowered the bar on royal consorts by marrying the mistress.  Camilla also unfortunately looked at her great grandmother as a role model and advanced herself by sleeping the with the Prince of Wales. Charles used Camilla as his "mentor" even having Camilla advise him on his first marriage (I can only imagine the sort of advice she gave him, the self serving woman even told Charles to "ignore that ridiculous creature"). Penny Junor is working on a biography of Camilla and she will try to make her look like a Saint.  
How she manipulated Charles? The fact she was always saying yes, yes, yes AND yes to him?huhhuh?? He slept with her & others women because he wanted to... her manipulation didnt stop him to sleep with other women (Janet Jenkins, mother-in-law of Princess Madeleine, Tiggy etc) when he was seeing her in 1980s and 1990s... My point is Charles is what he is... a spoiled and full of himself piece of work. I dont understand the workings of this family Charles is allowed to marry a divorcee (who was his mistress from when he was courting his ex-wife until the divorce) BUT the Dukes of Kent, Anne, the 2 kids of Margot arent allowed get divorced. The Queen is one messed up woman!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 02:11:56 am by dianab » Logged
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2016, 01:54:42 pm »

And didn't Kate say that extramarital affairs go with the territory with regard to Windsor men?  It's almost expected that they will sleep around. 
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2016, 02:13:45 pm »

Turning up drunk at your job is normal?

Not in any world I know, Alex.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Joanna
gossip insider

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2016, 03:34:21 pm »

I agree with all here, I think it was never Camilla's goal to have an established career. I guess she was just having a job while waiting to get married (as it seems to be the norm with some women who want to stay at home and take care of their homes and children and I don't find anything wrong with it, it's their choice I guess, not that I would make that choice but anyway, what I do find unacceptable is not taking your job seriously and showing up drunk, can you imagine the horror, no wonder she got fired). Also there's the already mentioned buisness of her great-grandmother (?) being a king's mistress, maybe influenced her too?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2016, 04:38:16 pm »

Camilla married someone wealthy enough so she could have "help"--considering her social life and so on I don't think she spent a steady amount of time with the children. She became Charles married  mistress (as reported by Charles) when her youngest was close to two years old and supposedly according to other sources was involved with the Prince between pregnancies with APB.  Camilla also spent time manipulating and scheming her way to the top.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2016, 11:16:39 pm »

I think that Camila could be a role model for generations to come. She managed to mingle until she got the ring and the crown. Kate modeled her and got the ring. What's there not to admire? Just because we have a different strategy in life - it doesn't mean that hers is not successful. It obviously is.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: