Royal Gossip
June 26, 2017, 11:21:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone interested in genealogy? Have you a copy of your family tree?  (Read 901 times)
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2016, 05:52:33 pm »

^ my heart for you.  hug How sad. What a way to handle things, tho. Even the elderly! Shocked
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2016, 05:55:04 pm »

^It was their culture.  Somewhere I have all the photos of grandma's brother and his adventures with the Eskimos and anthropology studies.  Fascinating, yet troubling, time.  He was one of the first people from the outside world to enter their domain.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Safira
royal watcher

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2016, 08:50:20 am »

I just love genealogy! I've been doing genealogical research for the last 30 years. It never gets boring!  loveshower My ancestors are mainly Swedish, French, German and Belgian. Most of them are farmers, crofters and such, but there are also some nobles.

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2016, 12:45:33 am »

I just wanted to stop by and say that I'd love to take one of those dna tests for quite some time now and I'd be happy to find our where my ancestry. it seems that my facial features are pretty exotic and people have shipped me as italian, jewish, the psychic I visited this month said that I have very elfan, irish features. As far as I know my family on both sides are from my hometown for generations. As for my ancestors - large families, lots of professions. The one thing that is the same across all women on both sides of my family - they all knit. And I recently took up knitting too.

^^aren't we lucky to live in a free world.
Glimmery
royal watcher

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2016, 12:58:31 pm »

I would really love to know my family tree too! I always thought I was just half Irish and half English but I've been mistaken for a lot of other things so who knows  huh
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: