Royal Gossip
October 17, 2017, 04:16:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate orders a tight trousers make-over for William  (Read 5394 times)
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2017, 12:11:07 am »

I think the linen jacket William is wearing is très perfect for him. The color is excellent; linen has a nice lightweight quality to it.

Really A Baron
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2017, 03:46:02 pm »

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/prince-william-duke-of-cambridge-is-helps-children-with-a-leadership-picture-id646712732 stop
http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/106/590x/secondary/Prince-William-847574.jpg nervous nervous
IMO it is not okay to confront kids with his upsetting weener. ick
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 03:49:17 pm by Stephanie » Logged
india
Princess

« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2017, 04:27:52 pm »

Are my eyes tricking me or is Bill getting uglier by the day? And NOBODY wants to see the outline of his deformed gross schlong.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2017, 04:44:43 pm »

^ Yes, he is getting uglier all the time, he really is one very, very unattractive man, inside and out.  Must be practising those faces from council cath. As for the clothes, with all his money and the assistance availalbe to him he dresses so badly it is untrue.  Those trousers are the colour of dried up diarrhea, the navy jack looks completely out of place, and the ugly face and ghastly gurning just top it all off.  I notice other than the kids there were not many there.  They need to take the hint nobody interested in them or wants to see them.  Retire them off without a pension, sick of looking at that ugly pair.  Bill medd would not even pull a leg muscle with his ugliness and lack of dress sense, let along an upmarket, attractive woman.
india
Princess

« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2017, 06:32:29 pm »

His choice of clothing is just an abomination. And as for his loss of looks that is what happens when you are married to a succubus. She drains all the life out of you. And The Ugly Potato Head is quite successful in this.
Val
Princess

« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2017, 09:22:52 pm »

^^^^

Still loving showing off his recently filed down front teeth which makes him just marginally a little less rat like.
india
Princess

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2017, 10:06:18 pm »

He's becoming heinously uglier every single day.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2017, 02:16:23 pm »

I agree, he's becoming uglier and older.

munchkin
royal watcher

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2017, 04:42:30 pm »

tehe tehe tehe lols lols I have to agree he's not aging very well.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2017, 06:46:19 am »

He's like the pathetic loser who peaked in high school/university and it's been downhill since. I am certain there isn't any point to having him held up as a dreamboat. As for Kate, she needs to stop pressuring him to be sexy all the time, it's just not happening anymore and I wonder why she keeps doing this. Chrissake he's no longer the hottest ticket in the world and frankly she needs to stop making him be the idol prince and let him be himself.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: