Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 03:18:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate orders a tight trousers make-over for William  (Read 4139 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2016, 09:27:04 am »

He appears to wear those brown suede shoes all the time now, even wore them in Bhutan  -  wonder how many pairs he has, but always the same  -  brown.   Even worse is the style of them does not suit the outfit, whatever the colour.  He really is medd trailer trash now.  As for having the crotch on his trousers so tight he displays "the bulge" all the time  .  surely he realises that is very vulgar, just look at the men around him, they do not display their wears, no matter whatever odd shape it might be.  He has turned into an apology for a man, trailer trash at its worst,
india
Princess

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2016, 11:17:18 am »

A Broken Dried Up Bald Old Man Essentially Exposing Himself.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2016, 01:52:58 pm »

Everíbody told the truth here. I only can repeat that he wears blue dresses and it's boring. Her clothes are awful: small size, too tight trousers. Waity's choices are in bad taste.

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2016, 10:45:35 am »

Wimpo's obscene make-over.
From high quality clothing to a clone of Squirrelface with this way too tight and short trousers.
These day's there's no escaping his unsettling camel toe.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3830914/The-Prince-s-new-clothes-Kate-let-stylist-loose-William-s-estate-agent-wardrobe-royal-showcases-new-look-makeover-worked.html
india
Princess

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2016, 05:27:03 pm »

Willy's displayed package strongly resembles an octopus curled up and nestled in a crevice in the ocean. Now if anyone thinks that is a good look then they need their head examined.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2016, 07:47:26 pm »

^

You make me laugh so much with your spot on descriptions.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2016, 07:48:38 pm »

^  I've never liked calamari, India, but your description has made sure that I will never, ever eat it! ick

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2016, 08:28:18 pm »

^
^
^  laugh
This Tash is slowly creeping in.
First he had to skip underwear as we can clearly see here: proudly presenting his fish'n chips to the nation of Bhutan.
http://i.cbc.ca/1.3535374.1460645076!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_620/britain-royals-bhutan-prince-william-kate.jpg
Now he's down to showing the whole octopus arm with his obscene make over. ick stop
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 11:18:20 pm by YooperModerator » Logged
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2016, 09:50:41 pm »

: sorry Stephanie but  the link isn't not working. Can you repost the link please?

Thank you.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2016, 11:18:55 pm »

^It should work now.  Thanks.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2016, 12:28:57 pm »

thankyou

But having seen it, I wish I hadn't now. Eeew is the word that comes to mind.

No class either of them.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2016, 01:02:01 am »

No wonder William can't stand being around her anymore.

She's always trying to sex him up and trying all the time to basically make him into a rock star prince instead of the country bred, royal born man that he actually is. She needs to stop trying to make William 'happen' and just chill out and back off.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2016, 01:31:27 am »

Get rid of this classless sex obsessed hussy Willy.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2016, 01:47:35 am »

Proves she didn't marry him because she wanted a husband, she wanted a STAR!

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2016, 11:47:34 am »

No wonder William can't stand being around her anymore.

She's always trying to sex him up and trying all the time to basically make him into a rock star prince instead of the country bred, royal born man that he actually is. She needs to stop trying to make William 'happen' and just chill out and back off.

He happened, he's so over.  laugh Guess even see cannot sex him up enough for Council Caro's liking.  ick  easter-sly
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2016, 07:19:55 pm »

I wonder if she'll ever grasp the fact that she is part of a passe' time. The media has bigger stories to discuss, William is balding and bloating and she's way too old to play the ingenue and far too trivial for her to be able to play the down to earth simple ingenue. She's no longer at a point in life when she's fresh on the scene (that was over a decade ago) and she's not at all at a point in life when she should be working on being sexy. She had her time in the media sun and now it's all over for her. She and William have the bland life that he wants and she has to abide by it.

LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2016, 09:41:21 pm »

Yes and she is old news now and they both know it. We all know how Waity spent her time in he spotlight. Showing off her fried eggs of a chest with a side of celluloid ham.

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2016, 04:06:58 am »

I think she's having problems coping that she's no longer a hot topic in the press. As a girlfriend she was featured nonstop and a hyped hit, but now she's basically old hat. It's like at the time of her marriage, she basically became old news; odd, that. I don't think she's coping well with having to work at being noticed, or even tolerated at this point. Sexing up William is a lost cause, he's not sexy anymore and he's no longer fresh. I don't think he was ever going to be a sex-god, but I do believe that he had a chance to be a GQ styled hottie, not the rock star she wants him to be. It just makes him vulgarized and I do think it's bad for his mental health. Being too sexed up never is.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2016, 04:38:05 am »

Imagine what their kids will think when they see the photos. Kate's butt/crotch shots, William's junk outline, nude pics from balcony.  thumbsdown
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2016, 05:41:04 am »

Their therapists will be wealthier than cocaine kingpins through the endless therapy bills.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: