Royal Gossip
June 27, 2017, 08:09:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Angelina Jolie files for divorce  (Read 1765 times)
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2016, 03:57:11 pm »

Yeah, personally I don't care for Pitt, it's just plain obvious that he's being walked all over by Jolie and that she's lying and slandering. She's been proven woring by the FBI and US child services, but she still insists Brad is a bad father, implying the social services lie, and continues to publish statements with false accusations, demanding he drop custody. Why? Why is she so hell bent on getting sole custody of their zoo? (sorry, nothing against their kids, it's just they have so many of them from all over the place, as the great humanitarian Jolie was on a rescue mission for good publicity out of the goodness of her heart and love of children).

Hope Brad brings her down, shows the world who she really is and the stupid Jolie sugars pack their bags and find someone of better character to drool over.

Anyone else familiar the Kelly Rutherford case? Yeah.  bored3 How Jolie can also be so stupid to pull these stunts is beyond me, after Kelly did her type of similar slanderous shyte and did not get away with it (rightly so and she's still at it!!!). What is it with these two nutjobs? Both should be looked away, for the safety & sanity of their kids, ex-hubbies and general public.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 04:00:49 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2016, 01:48:43 am »

I understand that divorce is messy and people would rather not co-parent, and would rather keep their children to themselves (full custody) so they can still see them every day. But kids have a right to know and spend time with both parents. Angelina travels a lot, so I'm sure she and Brad could come up with a schedule so he can see them when she's working and vice versa. Is she worried he'll say bad things about her to the kids?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2016, 08:44:59 pm »

I think that Pitt wouldn't have accepted so quickly to her demands if she didn't have anything. So will see what happens at the end.

I'm no fan of Angelina but here I think she is acting in the best interests of her kids.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2016, 01:20:03 am »

I don't know about that. I could be wrong and maybe Brad did something bad and doesn't deserve to be around his kids.

But I know of women who accused their ex of terrible things so they didn't get custody. Tell a judge that he's abusive, especially if you can make up some convincing stories, and the judge will usually automatically believe the woman because so many women have been abused over the course of history, they don't want anyone to have to live like that, they'd feel guilty if it turned out she was telling the truth and they didn't believe her, etc.

If Angelina came out and made accusations against Brad, not only would he lose custody of his kids, but his reputation would be ruined and he'd never be able to work again. Even if she later admitted she made the whole thing up, people would still have those things in their minds when they saw/thought about him, and some people would still believe he did whatever he was accused of.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2016, 01:56:43 am »

I wonder why on earth Angelina thinks that accusing him of abuse will help her. This will ruin her career and she'll go back to the fringes of Hollywood society that he scooped her up from. As for Brad, his career will continue as long as he does what Affleck did, which is pump out a hit film.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2016, 02:34:42 am »

It looks like she's being very vengeful and vindictive because he may be seeing someone else and he's got a movie coming out that doesn't look stupid, for once.  I'm just not buying that he's abusive or she wouldn't have brought all those kids in.  If he truly was and she did nothing all this time then they don't belong with either of them.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2016, 11:08:38 pm »

Angelina is a wack job, Brad is as dumb as rocks and a jerk for the way he treated Jennifer. I'm not even a fan of Jennifer - I hated her character in friends and the show itself. It should be his punishment to be stuck with her forever, and in a way he is because of the kids, but lucky dog managed to escape.  I have no doubt Brad is a stoner, but hello Angie is a heroine addict. I mean just look at her.

This abuser story was just that- a montage for Angie to get sole custody so she can go to England and play Dame blah blah. Now that Pitt has been cleared, I wonder what her next bs is going to be. She must be fit to be tied. She forgot that people only liked her mostly because of Pitt. They are two *butt**holes who deserve each other.

My sister would kill me for writing this. She loves brad Pitt because of legends of the fall.  tehe
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2016, 11:56:18 pm »

^ yes Vesper I think you got it all - so what does she do now - she cannot take the kids to the UK if Brad does not agree since she failed in her attempts to get him labelled as an abuser.

One vicious woman
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2016, 01:49:25 am »

"What does she do now?" Who knows... You can't predict crazy.  nervous
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2016, 02:40:03 am »

One thing that I've noticed, is before she hooked up with Brad Pitt, she was largely on the fringes of Hollywood society. She went to various movie premieres, went to award shows, but was largely not known to be socializing with say, Tom Hanks or really being part of the mainstream charity circuit. She was as far as I know considered kind of indie, but at the same time, seemed to revel in being known as wild and dysfunctional. Thing is, instead of just being free spirited and having her own offbeat life, she seems to take it a toxic step further and have serious issues with boundaries and reality in general. The months after marrying Pitt she vamped up her UN volunteering to literally meeting heads of state and putting on Mother Theresa airs at refugee camps and sligning mud at Aniston.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2016, 06:43:04 am »

^her biographer contends that a big part of the marriage was that is boosted her career - was an arranged marriage in that way. 
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2016, 07:47:04 am »

Well, she's only been married a few years and she's been in the relationship for twelve.

Sophie
courtier

« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2016, 10:37:57 am »

Traditional doesn't suit her.  She's to cray cray for anything so pedestrian as marriage.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: