Royal Gossip
June 27, 2017, 08:04:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Angelina Jolie files for divorce  (Read 1763 times)
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2016, 09:16:05 pm »

ah ha - seems US Magazine had this months ago - said Ang wants to move to the UK and get involved in UK politics.  Makes sense - she has two staff who were former Hague advisors and she has been doing all sorts of things with Hague.  This fall she will teach a course at LSE with Hague.  She also wants to put the kids in school in the UK.   She thinks she can get an appointment into the UK House of Lords if she makes the UK her legal residence.  From there she will have a greater platform to pursue her interests re: refugees etc.

So in order to buy a UK estate the French Villa had to be sold - which Brad objected to.  Maybe this is what the argument was about on the plane returning from France?  Brad also does not want to move to the UK full time.

So - she accuses Brad of being an abusive Dad - so she gets full custody. Which makes it possible for her to leave the US - if she had shared custody Brad could stop her claiming she is abrogating his parental rights by removing the kids from the US.  If she has full custody Brad cannot stop her.

Brad obviously has issues - but this seems a bit much - of course Ang feels she is doing noble work so this justifies dumping Brad who is no longer useful.  Brad is still enmeshed in Hollywood and Ang has moved on.

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2016, 06:56:11 am »

as I suspected - Ang rented the Malibu escape house three weeks ago - so the claim that the incident on the plane is what caused all this is untrue - she had planned to leave him at least 3- 4 weeks earlier.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2016, 07:54:55 am »

It seems she has planned everything in advance. Nobody can see her, their children were seen with her brother.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2016, 08:09:15 am »

Never been a Brad Pitt fan.  Couldn't see what the fuss was about.  When I was teaching there were far far better looking males in my classes.  I am surprised she didn't divorce him before with his mood swings and alleged substance and alcholol use.  Their lives seemed utterly chaotic too.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2016, 02:20:48 pm »

^I'm even more surprised that she'd adopt children into such an environment if he's such a horror. 

Never been much of a Pitt fan myself but, in this instance, I'm making an exception.  Team Brad here.  She's wacko and everyone in California knows it.  It's the worst-kept secret out there. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2016, 03:36:52 pm »

^^Though I think this is karma for the way he played his first wife, I'm Team Brad on this. This whole thing stinks of set up. Her team keeps throwing stuff out there and when it doesn't stick, the narrative changes.

Do I think some sort of screaming match happened? Yes but I don't think it was all Brad. Both were probably going at each other with the fire of seven suns and Maddox wanted to stop both of them.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2016, 06:15:58 am »

Team Brad; she had no problems dissing the first wife either and Jolie kept the entire drama going almost all the time. Then the crazy wench launched herself as a major humanitarian/possible presidential candidate and so basically become even more freakish. I mean really, those long sheer chiffon flowing robes, utterly nuts of her. Can't she dress like a normal person while visiting refugee camps and basically looking like some kind of cult leader.

Throw in how she abuses her position as UN refugee rep, it's something that someone should put a stop to.

^I'm even more surprised that she'd adopt children into such an environment if he's such a horror. Never been much of a Pitt fan myself but, in this instance, I'm making an exception.  Team Brad here.  She's wacko and everyone in California knows it.  It's the worst-kept secret out there.

Until Brad hooked up with her, she was becoming a sideline figure and she was in fact becoming part of the sideshow set in Hollywood, considered too freakish to cast and becoming too known for all the wrong things for all the wrong reasons. If someone is considered a freak in Hollywood, that is saying something. Making out with her brother? She supposedly practically molested Depp while filming "The Tourist" with him and she has clearly run crazier than we realize if she thinks this is the way to go about a divorce.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Maya
courtier

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2016, 06:17:42 pm »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1844053/brad-pitt-knew-about-angelina-jolie-spilt-two-years-ago-after-his-psychic-predicted-it/

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2014/aug/28/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-are-over-predicts-celebrity-psychic%3f0p19G=e
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2016, 06:39:30 pm »

just a coincidence - they lived together for 9 years, get married in 2014 and exactly 2 years after the wedding ... Brad's a monster ... Angie should own more than half of his assets .... 
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2016, 10:42:34 pm »

Team Angie for now. And I dont like her. But Brad is obvious that has an addiction problem.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2016, 05:28:37 pm »

I think Angelina has drug issues, as well.  In any event, they are all a mess and those kids are going to need a lot of counseling in the future.   I think it is hilarious that Angelina thinks she's going to take them from their bohemian lifestyle and pop them in a British school with its structure.   While she becomes the next Diana.      blink
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2016, 05:43:43 pm »

she'll continue to private tutor them although they'll need structure to not fall into Brangelina's bad ways whatever they are
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2016, 06:00:20 pm »

I wonder how long before the media remembers Jon Voight's going to court to deal with Angelina's "serious mental issues".  Remember the Billy Bob Thornton marriage?  Or her admitting that she's "tried every drug imaginable"?  I'm sure Pitt's lawyers will. 

Again, as my son, who is a lawyer, always says, "Every story ends with an attorney."

Maybe Pitt does have substance abuse issues.  I don't know!  But, it's pretty convenient to wait just long enough in your 2-year marriage where you will, by law, be able to claim more $ and where have we ever seen her or her spokespeople say that she's encouraged rehab or that she's concerned about his health?  I sure haven't.  Still Team Brad.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2016, 07:43:15 pm »

Team Brad.

First, Angelina is no saint who 'worries' about him using drugs; she was eager to land him and of course, was with him for 12 years. Before Jolie  hooked up with him, he was leading a pretty flawless life; great wife, likely used drugs recreationally, and had a solid career. Then suddenly he hooks up with Jolie and his entire life spirals out of control and Saint Jolie is worried about his drug taking?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2016, 08:09:58 pm »

I think Brad is a guy who has always been with seriously controlling females.  Gwyneth?  Jennifer? And now of course Ang.  He has always had a rep for smoking pot frequently - which should make him a pretty mellow guy.  From what we are reading it sounds like things were getting more nutty than usual with Ang.  So I wonder if Brad drinking was a reaction to the downward spiral? 

I think Brad is your garden variety H'Wood star - lots of money, lots of ego, and hence slightly off the wall with bad habits.  Ang is a whole 'nother dimension though.  Flat out nuts.

So two people who see their lives going in very different directions - creates lots of tension in the marriage - lots of arguing and each reacts in their own way.  Brad drinks and gets stoned.  Ang gets more controlling and angry about her loss of being able to get Brad to do as she wishes.   

A few things are certain - the incident on the plane could not have been what caused the divorce - she has rented the Malibu escape house weeks before so she planned on leaving him weeks before.  Brad has a whole bunch of projects lined up which would have meant long separations from Ang and the kids if she had other plans and did not want to go with him.  Ang is teaching a course at LSE with Hague this Fall so she has to be in London for several months at least.  Ang has hired two of Hague's former advisors. 

So one way or another this marriage looked doomed.  At this point - while it would seem both bear some weight for things falling apart - I have to say Ang's bashing of Brad and seeking to have sole custody is not looking good.  Brad at least has refrained from bad mouthing Ang.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2016, 11:06:34 pm »

It's all greatly her ploy also to tarnish his reputation to build a stronger case in her own favour. Frankly I don't believe anything I read that's against Brad, not because I think he's a saint, but because she's out to destroy him and it's coming from her camp.
I've always been team Jen and now with all that's coming out I'm on Brad's side, mostly because it's been said time and time again that Angelina is bat-shyte crazy and she's proving it time and time again as well. Everything she does, she's doing for her image. I do not believe for one second that she visits those poor countries and people because she cares, but because it's good for her image.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2016, 03:21:53 am »

So is it over? Who won? The children? What happened in the end? I so hope good thoughts for the little ones esp during the holiday season. there
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2016, 02:43:28 am »

It's all greatly her ploy also to tarnish his reputation to build a stronger case in her own favour. Frankly I don't believe anything I read that's against Brad, not because I think he's a saint, but because she's out to destroy him and it's coming from her camp.
I've always been team Jen and now with all that's coming out I'm on Brad's side, mostly because it's been said time and time again that Angelina is bat-shyte crazy and she's proving it time and time again as well. Everything she does, she's doing for her image. I do not believe for one second that she visits those poor countries and people because she cares, but because it's good for her image.

The woman clearly has a messianic complex that is getting worse all the time. Since marrying him she's been desperate to launch herself as a diplomat and as someone who apparently is determined to be a chiffon robe wearing Mother Teresa and suchlike. I am certain that she's going to get worse and I for one am more than a little sick of her being plastered all over the effing place.

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2016, 12:33:38 pm »

'Dynamite recordings' of Angelina Jolie 'could dent her bid to get primary custody of her six children during bitter divorce with Brad Pitt '

Brad, 52, has 'been cleared by the DCFS' that found no abuse
    A rep for the actress, 41, says she is prepared to offer evidence in court he did commit abuse if there's a custody battle
    Pitt was interviewed for weeks as was Jolie and their six children
    The DCFS was called after an alleged fight on a private jet in September
    On Wednesday evening Pitt walked the red carpet at the LA premiere of his new film Allied

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3926770/Recordings-Angelina-Jolie-dent-bid-primary-custody-six-children.html

Really hope so, so that everyone sees what AJ really is like.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2016, 02:29:58 pm »

^I, too.  She's, to be kind, a very messed up woman.  Not that Brad's Mr. Perfect but still Team Brad on this.  She's just plain off the wall cuckoo from every source out there.  My guess is Brad's being nice to the mother of his children.  I'm sure he has a lot of ammunition but will not use it unless necessary.  She should back off and accept joint custody and move on.  She's another entitled princess that I'm sure believes she's entitled to everything but that's not what parenting is all about.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: