Royal Gossip
May 30, 2017, 06:27:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Angelina Jolie files for divorce  (Read 1658 times)
beline
gossip insider

« on: September 20, 2016, 04:39:39 pm »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37422843?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

Her lawyer confirmed she filed for divorce. She also asks for full custody of the children and no spousal support.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 05:22:01 pm »

Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt and the trigger was a conflict over the kids, substance abuse and anger ... TMZ has learned.
Jolie filed legal docs Monday citing irreconcilable differences.
She's asking for physical custody of the couple's 6 children. She is asking the judge to give Pitt visitation. It's significant ... she does not want Brad to have joint physical custody ... only joint legal custody.
Sources connected with the couple tell us ... Angelina's decision to file has to do with the way Brad was parenting the children ... she was extremely upset with his methods.
Our sources say, Angelina became "fed up" with Brad's consumption of weed and possibly alcohol, and mixed with what she believes is "an anger problem" ... felt it became dangerous for the children.
Indeed, Angelina's entertainment attorney Robert Offer says she made the decision "for the health of the family."http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/20/angelina-joile-files-for-divorce-brad-pitt/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 07:02:31 pm »

What a surprise . . .    bored3
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 07:21:07 pm »

Angelina dumped Brad after private eye uncovered Marion Cotillard affair
Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt after learning he was cheating on her with his sexy co-star, a well-placed source told The Post on Tuesday.

“She hired a private eye because she felt that he was fooling around with her on the set, and it turns out, he was. And that was the final straw,’’ the source said.

Pitt, 52, had been rumored to have been cozying up to his “Allied’’ co-star Marion Cotillard, 40, for months during the pair’s filming of the WW II drama in London.
http://pagesix.com/2016/09/20/angelina-dumped-brad-after-private-eye-uncovered-marion-cotillard-affair/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=twitter

Brad Pitt Breaks Silence on Divorce from Angelina Jolie: 'What Matters Most Now Is the Well-Being of Our Kids'

Brad Pitt has spoken out about his divorce from Angelina Jolie.

In a statement released to PEOPLE, Pitt said his focus is on the "well-being of our kids."

"I am very saddened by this, but what matters most now is the well-being of our kids," he said in the statement. "I kindly ask the press to give them the space they deserve during this challenging time."

Jolie filed for divorce from the actor, 52, on Monday after just two years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences. http://www.people.com/article/brad-pitt-statement-angelina-jolie-divorce?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 07:27:08 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2016, 12:54:01 am »

Not surprising at all. The odds were against them from the beginning.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2016, 03:50:48 am »

we are only hearing Angie' side of this story and given Angie - well - let's say there may be more to this.  I doubt the stuff about Marion - she has a hunkie guy who is father of her child and they seem quite happy together plus she is denying it.

Allegedly Angie also fired a nanny cause she felt the nanny was flirting with Brad - so does Angie have a major jealousy problem?

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2016, 04:47:23 am »

Karma.... bored3

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2016, 06:39:46 am »

This was only to be expected from the beginning.  

beline
gossip insider

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2016, 07:26:45 am »

I agree, the writing was on the wall since the beginning.

The split could be very messy. Like the way they got together, with lots of drama and gossip.
Too bad this time there are also six young children involved and not only three adult people.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2016, 08:15:39 pm »

This is christmas gossip. I hope it doesn't end up being as boring as Tom Cruise divorce. A bit more drama please!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2016, 01:10:35 am »

Very odd for Angelina to have a jealousy problem, considering how she and Brad got together. You'd think she doesn't care about those things.  Lips Sealed
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2016, 07:57:51 am »

I don't think this divorce will be boring. They will assure us. There won't be crying but I wonder how it will end. It will be interesting.  eating cookies

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2016, 12:20:17 pm »

Omg

http://www.celebitchy.com/505044/brad_pitt_is_being_investigated_for_child_abuse_by_the_lapd_child_services/
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 10:56:59 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2016, 01:11:34 pm »

That's what I said. It has been started. Their circus won't be boring.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 01:15:26 pm by kolkomilko » Logged

memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2016, 06:55:56 pm »

Karma is b*tch!! Aniston is laughing now laugh

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2016, 10:55:42 pm »

Marion Cotillard Expecting Second Child with Guillaume Canet, Wishes Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie ‘Peace’

Oscar winner Marion Cotillard is pregnant with her second child.

The French actress, 40, revealed on Instagram Wednesday that she and her actor/director beau Guillaume Canet, 42, are expanding their family.

But first, Cotillard addressed the news of Allied costar Brad Pitt‘s divorce from Angelina Jolie. Sources previously told PEOPLE that Cotillard had nothing to do with Pitt and Jolie’s split.
http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/09/21/marion-cotillard-pregnant-expecting-second-child-guillaume-canet/

Marion Cotillard announces pregnancy, denies Pitt rumors

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Marion Cotillard is announcing her pregnancy and shooting down rumors of any romantic involvement with Brad Pitt.

"This is going to be my first and only reaction to the whirlwind news that broke 24 hours ago and that I was swept up into," the Oscar-winning actress wrote in a statement posted Wednesday on Instagram .

The star of such films as "Inception" and "Rust and Bone" said that she is "not used to commenting on things like this nor taking them seriously but as this situation is spiraling and affecting people I love, I have to speak up."

Cotillard affirmed her longtime relationship with actor Guillaume Canet. The couple are parents to a 5-year-old son. She said in her Instagram post alongside a photo of bird soaring through the sky that he is "the only one that I need" and they are expecting another child.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/marion-cotillard-announces-pregnancy-denies-pitt-reports-015300786.html

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2016, 12:16:59 am »

^From the time that child is born until the day he/she dies, folks will be wondering who's the real daddy.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2016, 12:53:41 am »

thats sad . IMO i don't think Marion has anything to do with it ,but its out there it sucks that she got caught up in this mess .  I do think the drinking / weed smoking being aggressive is the real deal on why

Brad Pitt's Side of the Story: He 'Did Not Hit' His Child as Plane Fight with Angelina Jolie 'Got Out of Hand,' Says Source
After 12 years and six kids together, Angelina Jolie files for divorce from Brad Pitt just after their two-year wedding anniversary.

Brad Pitt did not strike his child during a heated mid-flight argument with Angelina Jolie last week, according to a source close to the actor.

Pitt is accused of being "verbally abusive" and getting "physical" with one of his children on the family's private plane last Wednesday, a source previously told PEOPLE.

The L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services is investigating the 52-year-old after the alleged incident was reported to them anonymously. The case has also been referred to the FBI. http://www.people.com/article/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-abuse-allegations-did-not-hit-child?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Spoke With DCFS After Jet Incident: New Details
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie spoke with the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services immediately following a talked-about incident aboard their private jet last week, a source tells Us Weekly.

TMZ reported on Thursday, September 22, that Pitt, 52, was "verbally abusive and physical" with his and Angelina Jolie's children on their private jet — traveling from France to Burbank, California — last week.http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-spoke-with-dcfs-after-jet-incident-w441601

CHILD ABUSE REPORT REFERRED TO FBI
The child abuse allegations against Brad Pitt have been referred over to the FBI ... TMZ has learned.
As we reported, the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services received an anonymous call that Brad was wasted on a private jet last week and became physically and verbally abusive to his kids.
As we reported, the DCFS followed protocol and notified the LAPD. Law enforcement sources say the LAPD's Abused Child Unit (ACU) got the report, but determined that the Department did not have jurisdiction because the alleged incident occurred in the air, on a flight from France to the U.S.
We know ... the plane landed a week ago Wednesday just before 8 PM at an airport in Minnesota. That's when eyewitnesses say Brad was "out of control" on the tarmac and even tried to leave in a fuel truck.
Our LAPD sources say because the incident occurred in the air, the FBI has jurisdiction. The ACU then closed its file and referred the matter to the FBI. 
As we reported, DCFS has already interviewed Brad and Angelina separately and they will also interview the kids. Our LAPD sources say if those interviews produce information suggesting there was possible abuse at their L.A. family home, the LAPD will open a new case.
Our Pitt sources say the actor denies committing any sort of abuse.http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/22/brad-pitt-child-abuse-fbi-lapd-angelina-jolie/
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 12:56:25 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2016, 08:31:23 am »

Ang has always claimed Brad is such a great Dad - but now suddenly he is an abusive father?  Obviously something happened on that plane and I suspect the details will come out.  What one paper is claiming I that Brad and Ang were fighting and the eldest boy (Maddox?)
stepped in and Brad yelled at him and they got face to face .  Not that he hit the boy.  If both Brad and Ang were yelling - then both were being abusive right? 

I always thought Ang was a bit bonkers - remember the drama she created because she had to have their first child Shiloh in Namibia?  But Brad is with her so what does that say about him?

Obviously the marriage has been going downhill for awhile and I would see how Brad has contributed - but this still looks like Ang being vindictive.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2016, 01:17:54 pm »

^ Agree.   

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: