Royal Gossip
June 29, 2017, 09:53:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles's Will  (Read 932 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2016, 07:58:48 pm »

Tom has been doing shameless name dropping to promote his books like what his Mum and Sir eat for breakfast. He looks too much like Andrew Parker Bowles so I doubt Charles is his father. If he had been, Camilla probably would have been very demanding to get Tom his "birthright."
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2016, 08:42:15 pm »

According to a documentary about Charles and Camilla and Kanga, there is some kind of rule that the mistress, upon marriage, stops boinking the prince and spends time with her husband until she gives him a child of undoubted paternity. THEN and only then is she 'allowed' to get back to mistressing.

Tom is also Charles' godson and I really doubt that anyone here would argue that a person can't leave something to a godchild.
I see nothing wrong with a person leaving something to whomever they please - friend, child of a friend, godchild, charity, school etc as well as personal family. My own will leaves money to my godchildren, my former schools, my current school and my family.
If it is ok for me to leave something to my godchildren why shouldn't Charles do so?

The difference being, is that Tom has made a fortune getting Charles as a stepfather, it's not right that he end up getting more. He's had  TON of opportunities and I am certain Camilla will leave him plenty via a huge trust because Charles undoubtedly gave her substantial investment advice. Tom will be just fine without more of Charles' money and without getting more and more that should go to Harry. Life isn't fair at all and Tim is not entitled to anything. It's not right that Tom and Co. get an additional cut of the taxpayer money and from the Duchy. I do believe that upon Charles' death, Tom and Co. will ask for an even bigger slice of the pie and leak to the press via interviews about life as a stepson of Charles.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2016, 10:22:49 pm »

Charles slept with Camilla for the entire time of Tom and Laura's childhood, adolescence and adulthood.   He felt compelled to pay them.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2016, 01:47:52 am »

Supposedly Tom acted out so bad that Tom had to be thrown out and basically told not to come back to Clarence House.

If this happened when he was a kid, then I feel sorry for him. That must make a child feel horrible to know what's going on and not be able to do anything about it. He probably wanted his parents to get back together, but that wasn't going to happen.

If he was an adult when this happened, he needs to get a grip.

Either way, I think having that as part of one's childhood would really mess someone up. Adultery is wrong (a mortal sin), but you've been taught that it's normal or even good and heck you can even get paid to keep your mouth shut about it. And of course it would make someone cautious or even paranoid about finding a spouse, always worrying if you're going to get cheated on and whether people will keep quiet or offer their homes so you won't even know what's going on.  sob  thumbsdown
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2016, 02:04:58 am »

I think it was an issue of drugs; supposedly Harry/William did not handle the presence of Camilla's family well at all.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2016, 05:20:31 am »

It has been said that Camilla's husband and children were downstairs, at her home. Whilst Charles and Camilla were upstairs.  That's enough to screw any child up.  Tom was also bullied and teased at school, when his mother's existence became known to the press and the people.  Many upper class young adults use drugs in the UK.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2016, 10:40:09 am »

I feel bad for the kids and sad that Tom was bullied. It was not his fault his mom was the Prince of Wales' w***e. Kids can be so mean.  thumbsdown
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: