Royal Gossip
April 21, 2019, 09:41:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana died 19 years ago today.  (Read 586 times)
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« on: August 31, 2016, 07:08:46 pm »

RIP Diana, thoughts are with your sons today.  Never forgotten, even by those who *despise* her.  shifty

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 07:39:16 pm »

Sad for Harry today, but not bill medd.  He only ever uses his mother for the sympathy vote and the get out of jail card.    I am sure he did love his mother, but to keep dredging her up to clear the way for him, or get him out of a hot spot, for me that is dispeciable and disrespectful. Diana deserved better than that from her first born.

Always miss PD, great fan of hers. Had her faults, but don´t we all, we are none of us perfect.  So wish she was here today, that Alm Tunnel never happened.  RIP Diana, many of us still miss you.
india
Princess

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 07:44:41 pm »

This thread should be renamed Diana Was Murdered 19 Years Ago Today.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 07:47:19 pm »

^ Good idea -
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 08:31:44 pm »

RIP Diana, thoughts are with your sons today.  Never forgotten, even by those who *despise* her.  shifty

RIP.
And don't they love it! If they'd known, they'd have left her alone. All that happened was horrible, but I think they have ultimately handed her the victory, in spite of their efforts to erase her from people's memories.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 07:46:05 am »

Sad for Harry today, but not bill medd.  He only ever uses his mother for the sympathy vote and the get out of jail card.    I am sure he did love his mother, but to keep dredging her up to clear the way for him, or get him out of a hot spot, for me that is dispeciable and disrespectful. Diana deserved better than that from her first born.

Always miss PD, great fan of hers. Had her faults, but don´t we all, we are none of us perfect.  So wish she was here today, that Alm Tunnel never happened.  RIP Diana, many of us still miss you.

RIP Diana, she was a kind and very special person.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: