Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 11:54:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana The Abduction Mystery Solved by Rania Alammar  (Read 1326 times)
india
Princess

« on: August 14, 2016, 09:48:49 pm »

This book can be purchased on Amazon for $14.00 It is well written and researched. It answers a lot of questions as to what really happened. And it is terrifying and I believe every word of it.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 09:53:23 pm by india » Logged
interrobanger
royal watcher

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 11:19:43 pm »

I don't know whether this is a temporary thing, but the Kindle version is FREE. At that price, I'll take a chance.  thumbsup
india
Princess

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 04:04:51 am »

Regardless of the cost, it answers a lot of questions. I believe we have all been lied to about what happened. None of it has ever set right with me. There was huge payola.  Poor Diana. She didn't deserved any of it.
Val
Princess

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 07:15:24 am »

^

Thank you for alerting us to it, will definitely get it on kindle.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 07:52:07 am »

^^We may never find out the truth but we have certainly been lied to... there were too many inconsistencies in the version of each vents  we were told.
india
Princess

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 11:20:00 am »

This book is the only one that has ever made any sense. Everything is explained. The Queen and Charles are more evil than I ever imagined. I believe that William is aware and he behaves the way he does because of it. He has the both of them over a barrel and is calling the shots.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 11:44:14 am »

It would most certainly explain the way he appears to hold them over a barrel.  Fergie got kicked out for very minor situations compared to council cath, makes fergie look positively pure in comparison.  All these flashgates, inappropriate clothing, looking as though she wants to hump Ben AinslieĀ“s leg every time she sees him.  An alleged future queen consort, one whose most initmate body parts have been displayed internationally, the insult to the War Memorial in Bhutan, the way she behaves on engagements, and still HM gives them free reign to go on tours, and take the sprogs with them.  It is not normal to take sprogs on an official tour, and as for the claptrap about the missed them, what a load of tommy rot.  We always thought it was the medds who had something on them, but if this book is correct, and bill medd knows, then that is why they allow bill medd to walk all over them and treat them like dirt beneath his shoes..  Again, if correct, it would explain so much.  I have the book on my Kindle will start reading it later today. Thanks for the heads up India, appreciated.
india
Princess

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2016, 11:52:08 am »

All of you on the RGF should read this. It is a very quick concise read. And if you remember all the circumstances re: Diana's "death" that just didn't seem right or make any sense this writer will explain it to you. And you are going to become very angry at HM and Charles. Monsters Beyond Compare.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2016, 02:17:51 pm »

I am sure that Rania's notes and the writings about her book are deleted not without any reason from internet sites.

Val
Princess

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2016, 08:38:34 pm »

^^

Winging its way to me - thanks India
india
Princess

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2016, 08:42:49 pm »

You are welcome Val. And yes much has been deleted about this book on the internet.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: