Royal Gossip
August 20, 2017, 10:34:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles' Relationship with his Grandchildren  (Read 2832 times)
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2016, 02:24:54 am »

^Yup. And appearances - to an extent - are kept up for the sake of the Firm.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2016, 07:02:28 am »

^^ There can be something in it, too.

india
Princess

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2016, 12:19:26 pm »

They were thrust upon him.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2016, 06:10:20 pm »

^
Proof that there is no reason why Chuck has to be kept at arm's length.
Now let's compare that to his body language when seeing Bruiser.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/94/60/d5/9460d572067e24e4fc1804872dbeb4f3.jpg
Can't even look at him when Wasty imposes Bruiser upon Chuck.
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/prince-charles-prince-of-wales-catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-prince-picture-id477171354

Absolutely zero feeling there. They were the photos I was thinking of Stephanie, must have read my mind.  As chucky allegedly rarely allowed to see them one would have thought he would have been all over sprog I at the polo, but all the other photos from that polo match show the same cold, distant, not interested body languare and facial expressions from chucky.  No doubt this recent article put out by council caro in the hopes of trying to make chucky look  a bossy boots, when in fact council caro s the controlling bossy old bag we know and dislike.

@HRHOlya  -  spot on.  In fact not sure if I can find the right photo, but there is one of chucky, possible in his office at CH, and there is a very cobbled together piccie of sprog I on the desk behind him, and the photo was so obviously photoshopped it was a jople. Will try and see if I can find it, but can´t promise.  HM the same, you see the odd photo stuck somewhere bizarre, as if to say well, yes, there is a photo somewhere of him cobbled together.

They really insult our intelligance.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 06:13:45 pm by gingerboy24 » Logged
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2016, 07:17:09 pm »

On Google I can only find two photos of chucky allegedly holding sprog I.

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/106/590x/Charles-George-baby-566774.jpg

Appears to be stood straight, but as you look at the photo the should on the right is normal, the one on the left down, plus the width of each shoulder is not the same.  Sprog´s left arm/hand very blurred.  Background blurry. Chucky appears to be looking straight down and not at his "beloved grandchild".  For an alleged proud "grandad" it is a very miserable, cobbled together photo.

Another blurry job. Consdering how huge sprog I was when christened, a real bruiser, the photo looks particularly odd, another blurry job.

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4666328.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Prince-Charles.jpg

Again look at the shoulders, odd again, and sprog appears to have become smaller.

Only two I could find.  Proud "grandparents" normally have lovely, clear photos in frames, not oddities likes these two that look as though they are put out for a bit of pr and removed as soon as possble.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2016, 07:52:41 am »

^ I agree, these photos look suspicious. Anyway I don't think that Charles can't see his "grandchildren" whenever he wants. At the same time perhaps it is all about the Midds' autocracy in RF and he just calls attention to it covering with this story.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2016, 08:45:47 am »

It is my personal opinion that if chucky wanted to see the "grandchildlren" and have a bond with them then he would ensure that it happened.  If it is chucky putting out these articles then it is to hide the fact that he does not want to be involved with anything or anyone from that vile medd family.  And who could blame him, I don´t.  I wouldn´t even want to live down the road from them, they are such a vile lot, rotten to the core and beyond.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2016, 04:34:00 am »

I wouldn't want Charles or Camilla near my children either.  Midds or no Midds.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2016, 01:03:23 pm »

In my opinion it's not as simple as that. Whatever we say Charles or Camilla are pillars of RF. Not the Midds. I think they don't like this fake family and don't want to take part in the duo' fake life. The Midds are undesirable and they should take notice of it. They can hit back leaking such articles but it's useless. People don't get it. 

Val
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2016, 02:40:19 pm »

^

Exactly, Charles and Camilla don't want to b involved in the lies and subterfuge surrounding the bogus heirs.  They know it all has to come out and are consequently distancing themselves.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2016, 05:43:34 pm »

I wouldn't want Charles or Camilla near my children either.  Midds or no Midds.

Neither would I. I think C and C are the worst. I don't think Charles likes having small children around and it is said Camilla has to entertain her grandchildren at Raymill.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2016, 06:11:51 pm »

^^ and ^  Totally agree, they don´t want to have anything to do with them, and it shows.  I personally would prefer chucky and camzilla around my sprogs than the medds  -  that vile, disgusting family of undesirabes are not people I would want around.  We know chucky had aherm, "connections" shall we say with Savile, but from what I have read on the internet it would appear pa medd is no innocent in those realms, then we have fester drug dealing and procuring "ladies of the night". WE have cupcake peeing up a wll in public, and when not doing that his hands are frequently down the front of his pants, not to mention the maid uniforms.  Chucky and camzilla might have their peculiar ways, but at least they know how to behave in public.  Not a C and C fan as it happens, but I  think they are more suitable to be around the sprogs than the medds, they win hands down in my book.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2016, 06:28:37 pm »

Well Charles is the grandfather and of course the children will know him and see him often of course--but I did read he was not happy with little children running around.  Camilla I think will attend more to her own grandchildren and look towards their advancement. They will probably be well provided for by her and their step grandfather. The windsors and the Middletons both have skeletons in the closet. Eventually, as they grow older George and Charlotte will hear about their granddad's second wife and their grandmother, granddad's first wife, and no love lost between them. William was seen in rather embarrassing photo ops as was Kate in their bar hopping days.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 06:32:11 pm by sandy » Logged
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2016, 06:34:12 pm »

On the photos I have seen of chucky and sprog I he looks as though he barely knows him, looks at him as if he is a total stranger, and the sprog returns the look.  Same with HM, at sprog II christening, she and sprog I looked as though they had never met.  Cold as ice.  ÇCan´t say I blame camzilla for looking after her own grandchildren, no reason why she shouldn´t.  There is enough of our taxpayer money going around in that family for them all to get a good inheritance.   As for skeletons in the cupboard we prefer to keep hidden, I think many families have those, none of us are spared them unfortunately.  i rather suspect the medds have a lot of skeletons queuing up to fall out these days, council caro probably having great trouble keeping the cupboard door shut. 
marion
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2016, 07:51:32 pm »

^ laugh laugh laugh
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: