Royal Gossip
June 24, 2017, 04:34:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles' Relationship with his Grandchildren  (Read 2515 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: August 06, 2016, 11:19:10 pm »

Thread to talk mostly about Charles in relation to his grandchildren. So the focus should be on him or Camilla flower

Is Charles locked in a Battle Royal with Carole over George? Where's Mrs Middleton, whisper the courtiers amid rumours she is being frozen out by a Prince begrudging her control of the grandchildren

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3727198/Is-Charles-locked-Battle-Royal-Carole-George-s-Mrs-Middleton-whisper-courtiers-amid-rumours-frozen-Prince-begrudging-control-grandchildren.html

Seriously what did Charles expected? How many times have William gone on holidays with him in the last 10 years? Why things would change now?  sigh

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 03:24:32 am »

Also wondering what kind of relationship Charles will have with Harry's future children  legs
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 03:43:26 am »

Chucky will probably have a better relationship with Harry's kids simply because they won't be Midds.  Plus he and Harry have seemed to be closer than Chucky and Willy.
HennyPenny
gossip insider

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 07:02:02 am »

^ I don't think so .. I remember reading Charles is not a fan of small children  and would prefer to wait until they are older before having them around for large amounts of time, like keeping them for the weekend ..   I read the comments and was surprised to see  people  were being kind towards the Middletons.. A few people have said he is a jealous man who doesn't like anyone getting more attention than him so that's reason he is upset with the Middletons.. I don't know if its true, but from some of the post I've read on  here saying he was jealous of his first wife's popularity,I could see him not wanting anyone else having top billing as grandparent of the future king..
Val
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2016, 07:18:51 am »

^

Anything by Katie Nichols (a Midd bought sycophant) will have a hidden agenda and Ma's scrawny hand behind it.  The truth (from true insiders) is that Charles doesn't particularly want to see the sprogs (unless awkward questions are mooted) for reasons discussed in the Members section.  He is known, like most of the RF to find the Middletons quite detestable and ghastly (allegedly his words) and would prefer to pretend that they don't exist.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2016, 07:59:42 am »

I could well believe he finds t he mids ghastly... don't most of us?!

He will know the origin of the sprogs  so why should he want anything to do with them... enough said here on that one
india
Princess

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2016, 01:39:42 pm »

I don't blame Charles one bit. I would not want to be around them either considering all that we know.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2016, 03:21:22 pm »

Another pathetic attempt to make the Mansons appear like major power players with The Viper behind the wheel of the monarchy. The truth however is that Chuck does not like Bruiser and Viperette. We' ve seen prof of Chuck completely ignoring Bruiser while standing right next to him.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2016, 03:40:00 pm »

Charles hadn't good relationship with his children in their early ages. It isn't surprise that he doesn't know what to to with his grandchildren.

FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2016, 03:56:50 pm »

^^^^^^"I remember reading Charles is not a fan of small children  and would prefer to wait until they are older before having them around for large amounts of time, like keeping them for the weekend "

Michael Bloomberg acts the same way towards his grandson. I don't get people like that  dontknow

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/06/09/georgina-bloomberg-dad-michael-bloomberg-doting-grandpa-son-jasper/
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2016, 05:23:19 pm »

He has no relationship with them, and does not appear to want one, especially in light of other things.  Council caro wanted them, let her have them I say.  Actually, chucky, as much as I do not care for him, is very good with camzilla´s grandchildren, I have seen quite a few photos of him with them and he always seems happy to be in their company.

http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/j/streams/2013/July/130716/6C8280564-130715-royal-grandpa.today-inline-med.jpg

http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/royalty/2014081520480/prince-charles-bonds-duchess-cornwall-grandchildren-highland-games/0-109-85/prince-charles1--a.jpg

http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/royalty/2014081520480/prince-charles-bonds-duchess-cornwall-grandchildren-highland-games/0-109-88/prince-charles--a.jpg

http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/royalty/2014081520480/prince-charles-bonds-duchess-cornwall-grandchildren-highland-games/0-109-89/prince-charles5--a.jpg

You only have to look at the photos of chucky with sprog I around at Polo, he does not even glance his way, or make any effort at all with him, it is though sprog I is invisible.  I persoanlly do not blame him one bit, if council caro wants to keep them to herself let her, why should chucky play her power game, because that it is.  Good for him not lowering himself to her level, no reason at all why he should. Can´t miss what you never had as they say.

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2016, 05:47:09 pm »

^
Proof that there is no reason why Chuck has to be kept at arm's length.
Now let's compare that to his body language when seeing Bruiser.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/94/60/d5/9460d572067e24e4fc1804872dbeb4f3.jpg
Can't even look at him when Wasty imposes Bruiser upon Chuck.
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/prince-charles-prince-of-wales-catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-prince-picture-id477171354
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 05:50:43 pm by Stephanie » Logged
india
Princess

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2016, 09:42:30 pm »

Gawd. The Thing's spray on jeggings lodged all the way up her back side. Nasty. The Thing is just so NASTY. There is not one iota of  class in her Viper produced a$$. And, I would never have anything to do with Bruiser and Viperette conjured up by the lowest of the low Knife Knees Classless Carole. She of the greedy and grasping.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2016, 06:56:56 am »

^^^

In the first pic Chaz and Cam also studiously ignoring she of the gaping mouth knife knees.

^^

All of the pics in both above speak a thousand words.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2016, 08:18:02 am »

Yes, photos are always talkative.

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2016, 01:33:51 pm »

I don't know if this was posted anywhere,

"Clarence House opens to the public, revealing Prince Charles's family photographs - and rabbits

It has been the home of many a royal celebration and where Prince George had his official christening photograph taken for an admiring nation.

The morning room at Clarence House can today be seen in all its everyday glory, as it opens to the public as a cosy family affair.

Decorated with some the finest works the Royal Collection can muster, the room shows how the Prince of Wales dotes on his family, with several intimate photographs of children and grandchildren.

Four generations of the family can be seen in a christening photograph on the right-hand side, taken in that very room in 2013.
[...]"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/01/clarence-house-opens-to-the-public-revealing-prince-charles-fami/

The pics found are:

-A photograph of Prince George and Princess Charlotte, taken by the Duchess of Cambridge at home in Anmer Hall, when her daughter was just a fortnight old.
-A photograph of the Prince of Wales and a young Prince Harry, in South Africa in 1997, taken during a half-term holiday shortly after the death of Diana, Princess of Wales.
-A large framed photograph of Prince Harry, on a coffee table in the middle of the room.
-The official christening photograph for Prince George, featuring the Duke of Cambridge, Prince of Wales and the Queen.
[Also pics of his parents when they were younger]

So, Waity in no pics, Bill only in an official one as well as the sprogs, but two of Harry, one from a tour they were on together eons ago and one more candid shot. I think this shows the family dynamic too. Maybe he'll remove the pic of the sporgs once the house is private again easter-lol
Val
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2016, 04:10:28 pm »

^

Those close say too many questions asked if pics not there.   They will do anything to protect the Monarchy and daren't risk another situation like after Diana died and its popularity was at an all time low with so many calling for it to be abolished.

Ma probably busy as we speak Photoshopping and cobbling together some grandad and sprog ones as per her usual MO.  Trouble is everyone knows the truth.
india
Princess

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2016, 04:43:31 pm »

The Viper has a lot to answer for with those innocent children.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2016, 06:43:24 pm »

It's not that Chuckles doesn't want to be bothered with kids. It's that he doesn't want to be bothered with THOSE kids. Including Campon's grandkid in the official Christmas card told us all we need to know.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
india
Princess

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2016, 09:05:31 pm »

He KNOWS.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: