Royal Gossip
June 26, 2017, 02:41:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Martha Louise and Ari Behn to Divorce  (Read 948 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: August 05, 2016, 10:15:34 pm »

http://www.kongehuset.no/nyhet.html?tid=137276&sek=26939

Official from the royal court

Not that it surprises me a lot but in a sense I didn't expect it at all  huh

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HC
Countess

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 08:32:42 am »

Precise my thoughts
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 12:11:04 pm »

^ and ^^ How so? Were their problems in their marriage?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
beline
gossip insider

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 01:32:34 pm »

They had marital problems in the past but I thought they were OK now.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 10:48:30 pm »

There are always been rumour that they had problems or that he was cheating. It was difficult to say from his behaviour because it could be due to them being eccentric or cheating (a couple of photos with a blond appeared a couple of months ago).

Precise my thoughts

what's the press saying about this in the nordic countries?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 11:28:59 pm »

Thanks to those who tried to answer my question.  I know nothing about this couple. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 11:34:24 pm »

They are a weird couple, like very "bohemian/artist we are very cool" couple. He is a writer or he was (has he written anything lately?) and she has a school to learn to speak with angels.

That all wasn't good in the marriage has been a rumour for years so it's not a surprise but at the same way it is because they seemed well matched.

I wonder if this means that Mette and Haakon also have marriage troubles because if the rumour for one couple were true maybe for the other is also true?

FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2016, 02:57:13 am »

^Oh good grief, her angel school involves Lisa Williams. Or as she's known on this side of the pond, "that psychic from Lifetime who was fat but had a skinny person's head"
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2016, 01:39:17 pm »

^What?!  Are you serious?  That's hilarious and sad all at the same time.   easter-sly

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: