Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 05:33:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Parker-Bowles  (Read 6513 times)
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2012, 02:44:48 am »

This is old news as it was made known at the time.

Even later Camilla attended the funeral of Andrew's second wife and has frequently been seen with her ex-husband.
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2012, 11:05:47 am »

^ has frequently been seen with her ex-husband

Probably still bonking him  :*butt*:

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2012, 01:17:46 pm »

^Or maybe he is the father of her children /grandfather to her grandchildren  sly yeah shocking that they still see each other (roll eyes).
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2012, 11:53:55 pm »

Probably still bonking him  :*butt*:

LMAO Mooster !!  laugh

One never knows with "that woman"...  she was bonking both of them before.. why change now ?  :*butt*: :*butt*: :*butt*:

There were three in that bed  tehe
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 11:55:58 pm by Tatiana » Logged

christina01
courtier

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2012, 01:56:23 am »

Probably still bonking him  :*butt*:
:tehe:nothing would suprise me
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2012, 02:43:43 pm »

Don't forget about Princess Anne  Lips Sealed

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2012, 11:17:10 pm »

Touché  tehe thumbsup

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2012, 09:12:45 am »

Didn 't willliam have a crush on Emma years ago? Or so the papers said.

Apparently, it was even reported that it was Emma who showed him the way.!

Should I even ask what you mean. My mind is aflutter with filth that should be censored :lmao:

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2012, 02:05:18 am »

OMG dont say Princess Anne .. I try to forget about that ..   tehe

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2013, 02:39:13 pm »

Tom Parker Bowles and neighbours evacuated as firefighters tackle huge blaze in multi-million pound central London luxury home

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257539/Tom-Parker-Bowles-neighbours-evacuated-firefighters-tackle-huge-blaze-multi-million-pound-central-London-luxury-home.html?ITO=socialnet-twitter-mailonline&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=socialnet-twitter-mailonline

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2013, 04:19:44 pm »

If his Mum were not married to the Prince nobody would care what TPB did. I think he loves media attention.
discoveryme
gossip insider

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2013, 06:10:28 pm »

I hope they are alright
Snork Maiden
courtier

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2013, 01:04:16 pm »

Tom Parker Bowles is on Loose Women right now, ITV. Janet Street Porter is on the panel. He sounds far less posh than Waity. Needs a haircut, though!
Snork Maiden
courtier

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2013, 02:49:33 pm »

^^Chatting to Tom PB, Janet Street Porter said she had met Camilla several times and found her to be "fantastically down to earth and straightforward" and that she knew Camilla was a big fan of the show Loose Women. Tom admitted she does watch it when she isn't busy.

On twitter, William Sitwell, the traitor idiot editor of Waitrose's food magazine who employed Pippa as a writer says "Slightly jealous to see the Queen has @olivemagazine[upmarket food mag]. But I'm sure she'd love the April issue of Waitrose Kitchen" [featuring Pippa]

Tom PB has replied "Her Majesty has excellent taste in food mags."

Haha!

This was in relation to the pictures released of the Queen's private sitting room at Balmoral, where numerous magazines and newspapers were seen displayed on her coffee table, including Olive magazine, for which Tom is a restaurant reviewer, the Daily Mail and Hello magazine! -  Queenie must catch up with all of Waity's sycophantic press coverage, then:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2291866

« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 02:53:10 pm by Snork Maiden » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2013, 02:52:24 pm »

Tom is pathetic--just doing a lot of name dropping to promote himself.  Laura does not resort to such opportunism as her brother does. With him and the Midds in the court of King Charles there will be many calls for a Republic. He can give tittle tattle about what cologne "Sir" My stepfather the KING does. Tom is such a loser.
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2013, 03:01:49 pm »

He's been on that Simon Cowell new food show Food Glorious Food which has been a flop but TPB comes over very well on it talking to old dears and very ordinary folk about their recipes - not at all snooty and as Snork Maiden says he sounds much less posh and pretentious than Waity.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2013, 03:18:56 pm »

I watched one of his YT videos, he looks like either Ant or Dec  tehe
Snork Maiden
courtier

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2013, 03:23:23 pm »

Yes, he's very privileged and has connections other people can only dream of. But of his type, I quite like him. He doesn't come across as pretentious, he genuinely is passionate and knowledgable about food and he seemed OK on the new TV show he's doing. I agree True Brit.

He wasn't name dropping, he was being pumped for info on Camilla and Charles because the presenters know people are curious.

Here's an interesting piece about him in The Observer from 2006 by the brilliant Lynn Barber. He sounds funny and self deprecating:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2006/oct/01/monarchy.features

As he readily acknowledges "I haven't had the struggle that many writers have had and I feel guilty about it sometimes....I'd *despise* to be perceived as some kind of freeloading, talentless, arrogant bastard."

- Isn't that a description of the Middleton siblings right there?!

He describes going to Camilla's for Sunday lunch and says it was normal as the detectives would sit in another room while they ate and watched a movie. How weird would that be, knowing policemen were in your house shadowing you all the time? I couldn't stand it.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 03:27:00 pm by Snork Maiden » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2013, 03:38:24 pm »

The man always has named dropped giving "tidbits" of information to people going to his book appearances or to the media.  It gives him an "edge" over selling his book because the curious could hear tidbits like what "Mum" has for breakfast and what "Sir's" favorite foods are.  I do think he's the classic namedropper. And he was not always "pumped" nor does he have to divulge info even if he is pumped. I actually think he is in the same league as James and Pippa who trade on their big sister marrying a royal. Tom is a classic opportunist and namedropper. He even put on his book jacket bio that he is the Stepson of the Prince of Wales and the son of the Duchess of Cornwall with not one mention of his less "famous" father who actually sired him.

I have a lot more respect for Laura Parker Bowles than for her brother.

I do think people know who he is by now and he should  just sell his books and stop talking about "inside" information that not everybody cares about. I did read that he and Laura did get a large trust fund from "Sir." But I do think it's good he has a job but he should just stop the namedropping which is annoying.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 03:41:40 pm by sandy » Logged
Snork Maiden
courtier

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2013, 04:02:15 pm »

Hey, we all use what we've got. It's a question of the degree to which it is used. There are many people in the media who use their connections and old school ties to advance themselves and their mates. That's why it's called the media mafia and it's incestuous. It also overlaps into politics and entertainment vis a vis the Chipping Norton Set, of which David Cameron is a member.

Tom isn't like the Midds in my view, he has some substance and an appealing personality to back up his name. He is serious about his career and is clearly self aware. He hasn't constantly been in the DM pictured falling out of clubs, talking about his failed business and his sexuality and being seen constantly on holiday with his 290th girlfriend.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: