Royal Gossip
December 19, 2018, 03:53:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UK Political News  (Read 33832 times)
Val
Princess

« Reply #400 on: July 23, 2018, 05:47:17 pm »

Terrible things happening every day.
Comment on another forum

Re the acid attack on the three-year-old boy.  It was thought to be some drug gang incident.  It could be seen that the three men were of a certain pursuasion.

It seems it followed the EDL protest re the new mosque being built. Lots of mosque supporters bussed in. The child is white apparently and the BBC desperate to keep a lid on this.
Val
Princess

« Reply #401 on: July 24, 2018, 11:03:57 pm »

Some shocking allegations from other sources regarding ‘TM’s father.

The BND (the German Secret Service) must have some real dirt on TM's father (alleged alleged paedophile) to make her betray her country.  This comment was from a DM poster and I'm sure it's true:

Folk will do well to bear in mind that Rev Brasier, sire of the current pm had certain proclivities and predilections that have been kept quiet in return for obedience. The files still exist and are proving useful.

Similar comments were seen last week on Breitbart, London. The current BND are using the same tactics as their Nazi predecessors, the SD, to ensure an individual's 'co-operation' for their ultimate plan.
Val
Princess

« Reply #402 on: July 26, 2018, 07:42:33 am »

Some very worrying and tweets everywhere about TM’s treasonous behaviour.

This woman is completely off her trolley and her madness/paranoia is both treason and dereliction of public duty. Surely she can be brought down by failing to keep her Parliamentary Oath?  She cannot delegate the running of the country to an unelected Civil Servant who is meant to be instructed/commanded by the elected PM and not vice-versa.  Where are the pro-Brexit legal eagles in the Conservative Party who could mount a legal challenge to this harridan?

I'd be willing to sign any letter to May's Constituency Chairman about her abuse of power. May  must be mentally unstable and cannot be allowed to continue as PM; Lord knows what this woman is going to sign away before the next Parliament.  Where are the patriots in the Tory Party or have they all been bought for 30 Silver Euros...
Val
Princess

« Reply #403 on: July 26, 2018, 07:43:57 am »

This is the English wording of the Parliamentary Oath taken by all MPs:

I (name of Member) swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.

Surely any MP who is defying and actively working against this Oath for the benefit of a foreign power is in dereliction of his/her Parliamentary duty? 
Val
Princess

« Reply #404 on: July 26, 2018, 07:48:02 am »

- and more

Regarding ‘Oily’ - if he, as an unelected Civil Servant, is now in charge of the Government's discussions (or obeisance to) with Brussels/Berlin, surely that it constitutionally illegal? Why are the Conservative MPs allowing this bull-necked man so much power?
marion
Duchess

« Reply #405 on: July 26, 2018, 09:09:43 am »

^^^^^
Apparently one of the men involved is her husband,   an Afghan asylum seeker, who saw a picture her not wearing  a veil. It is being g said that she was the intended target , not her son.

The implications of this story are horrendous but only what so many have been saying for so long but I guess that makes us racists. When are those refugee welcome groups going to wake up?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5988399/amp/Afghan-mother-three-year-old-acid-attack-boy-tracked-asylum-seeker-ex.html?__twitter_impression=true
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 09:11:26 am by marion » Logged
marion
Duchess

« Reply #406 on: July 26, 2018, 10:11:45 am »

Sadly Val I do not think May is off her trolley. I think she knows exactly what she is doing, she is a  Remainer after all and her husband has a lot to lose financially  if we leave the EU. Or the BND (the German Secret Service) must have some real dirt on TM's father (alleged alleged paedophile) to make her betray her country.  I found this comment from a DM poster ....

"Folk will do well to bear in mind that Rev Brasier, sire of the current pm had certain proclivities and predilections that have been kept quiet in return for obedience. The files still exist and are proving useful"

Similar comments were seen last week on Breitbart, London. The current BND are using the same tactics as their Nazi predecessors, the SD, to ensure an individual's 'co-operation' for their ultimate plan.

I cannot fathom why we, the government and everyone else, is so b***dy supine about what May and Robbins are doing to us. We are sleepwalking into a vassal state of the EU, and Prliamentiary recess of course, is the best time for these traitors to do this.  I truly feel helpless to stop a disaster brought about by our own PM.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 10:19:49 am by marion » Logged
Val
Princess

« Reply #407 on: July 26, 2018, 10:41:57 am »

The EU is trying the same tactic with the UK as it did with the Republic of Ireland  - namely keep on voting until we give the EU the answer IT wants and to Hell with any form of democracy.  I read yesterday that if the May wants an extension from December 2020, then EU will only grant it on the condition of a Second Referendum.  And now that stupid, old fool Elton John is weighing in with his extensive political knowledge.
Val
Princess

« Reply #408 on: July 26, 2018, 10:59:40 am »

^^

Now wonder Bliar removed Capital Punishment for Treason from the Statute Books - he should have been swinging for War Crimes.  This nation has been so badly served by its PMs for the past 50 years, with the exception of The Blessed Margaret- as St John Stevens called her.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #409 on: July 26, 2018, 11:54:20 am »

And where is the Blessed Margaret when we need her. I disagree with her on done things  but at least she stood up for our country on the world stage and would have seen of the likes of Barnier and Juncker.

I see the Electoral Commission prosecuting anything or anyone connected with the Leave Campaign...Another corrupt tool of The Establishment.

Raab meeting Barnier today - or should that really read Robbins meeting Barnier to hand back control of the UK to the Brussels/Berlin Axis Power??

Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #410 on: July 26, 2018, 01:17:27 pm »

All excellent comments, Marion and Val.

I will never understand why the Remainers want the UK to be governed by a foreign power - especially the one whose origins can be traced back to a certain regime in 1930s' Germany..The first President of the EEC, Walter Hallstein, was a member of that insane Austrian Corporal's legal team and a number of the EEC's high-ranking officials also supported Schicklgruber.

And how long before the EU's HQ is moved to its real spiritual home of Nuremberg???

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
marion
Duchess

« Reply #411 on: July 26, 2018, 02:26:23 pm »

I do t think they realise these things Sue. So many never read newspapers or seem to take an interest in the world at large so they are easy duped. .my 2 stepdaughters are a case in point!!
marion
Duchess

« Reply #412 on: September 09, 2018, 04:09:48 pm »

Interesting comment on DM re Savid Javid British Home Secretary....
"Javid,  brought up in the Mohammedan faith, in adulthood has declared himself to be non-observant, yet, when swearing his oath in Parliament, despite having secular options open to him, chose to swear upon a copy of the Qu'ran. (These are facts upon the public record and recorded by television in Parliament.)

This man is the danger, not Boris, and it's more alarming that Javid is Home Secretary, oversees MI5 and is given confidential briefings on terrorism.  Javid is the wolf in sheep's clothing and God help the UK if he ever becomes PM because the Caliphate will become a reality."
Val
Princess

« Reply #413 on: September 09, 2018, 04:23:43 pm »

The DM as usual not printing any comments relating to any this.  They are constantly being reported for their contravening of the Freedom of Speech Act.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: