Royal Gossip
August 23, 2017, 08:16:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis & Tessy of Luxembourg to divorce  (Read 729 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: January 18, 2017, 05:57:29 pm »

Prince Louis and Princess Tessy of Luxembourg announced their divorce after 10 years marriage. They live in London with sons Gabriel & Noah. https://t.co/DRLHL1FTFt

I really did not expect this though she was having a much grander profile that that family likes. Wonder how it will go, she really likes limelight.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
beline
courtier

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 07:10:14 pm »

Given Tessy's posts last month on Instagram (she made it private since then) that's not really a surprise...

Louis and Tessy met when they were very young (at 19), she became pregnant out of wedlock quite early into the relationship, they got married a few months after the birth and she had another baby in the following year. It was a quick succession of events but I thought they had overcome all the obstacles. Wrong thinking apparently.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 07:18:11 pm »

I did not follow her instagram but looking back, yes it does make sense. I think she is a bit silly so let's where this goes.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 08:15:12 pm »

She never should have gotten that title or that place in the succession; GD Henri really messed up with that one. It's time for people to drop the fairy-tale delusion.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 08:31:18 pm »

^Her husband is not in the line anymore and neither are her kids.

Tessy has spoken http://www.luxarazzi.com/2017/01/statement-by-princess-tessy-on-divorce.html?m=1

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 12:08:50 am »

that is a shame especially for their kids -
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2017, 12:26:08 am »

^Her husband is not in the line anymore and neither are her kids.
Tessy has spoken http://www.luxarazzi.com/2017/01/statement-by-princess-tessy-on-divorce.html?m=1

Rightly; I'm glad Henri stuck to his guns over this one.

She comes across as very pretentious; shouldn't the court be making such pronouncements?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 06:45:01 pm »

Prince Louis and Princess Tessy of Luxembourg are granted a 'quickie' divorce in London because of his unreasonable behaviour

Princess Tessy and Prince Louis of Luxembourg were granted a 'quickie' divorce
    The princess filed for divorce on the grounds of 'unreasonable behaviour'
    They have two sons, Prince Gabriel and Prince Noah and got married in 2006

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4235098/Prince-Louis-Princess-Tessy-Luxembourg-divorce.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: