Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 12:02:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate looking bad V  (Read 59244 times)
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #560 on: January 19, 2019, 03:25:15 pm »

^
I sincerely believe people read too much into Kate's life.
She's settled, she acts settled and she did manage to secure a perfect life for herself, without competition. Her family supports her and William is too much the conservative type to leave her. She has a few close friends which is always better than 1000 acquaintances.
 I don't see any competition unless she's bent on competing with MM which ideally, she would not lower herself to.
But with her middle class roots, I wouldn't put it past her.

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
sandy
Princess

« Reply #561 on: January 19, 2019, 03:57:28 pm »

I don't think she would "lower herself" if she competes with Meghan I see them cut from the same cloth (they are both commoners by birth and there is no lowering).

Nothing is secure in that family IMO. NO life is ever perfect.

William may not necessarily "leave her" but some royal couples do lead separate lives.

Her best women friends are her mother and sister.
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #562 on: January 19, 2019, 04:55:06 pm »

Kate strikes me as someone very introverted, incredibly shy that always has a small group of close friends she can trust. I doubt she would feel like mm is competition. If anyone was in her way of becoming queen consort then she'd be  threat. Kate has gone through years of the press comparing her to Diana that she must find being compared to mm as a joke. She understands that rank is the most important thing in the family.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #563 on: January 19, 2019, 05:10:40 pm »

I don't see Kate as shy. Her biographies write of her time in school where she flashed her rear end from a window. She also did not act like a shrinking violet with William. If she saw another woman hovering around him she strode across the room to see off the woman. According to her biographies she claimed to be his "girlfriend" even before they dated. William sappily thanked her for 'seeing off' the aggressive woman.

William's posh friends men and women sided with him during the breakup and somehow stories were leaked about Kate and her parents.

Kate herself was compared to Diana. I always found that absurd since Diana was more genuine and had a greater interest in charities and causes.

If Kate thinks "rank" is the most important things she must have a distorted view. It is about family not "rank."

Kate also was bold enough to wage a campaign to win William back, putting on short skirts and being seen with other men>The woman is no shrinking violet though she might be think she is one.
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #564 on: January 19, 2019, 07:14:20 pm »

I do appreciate having this discussion with you sandy but we have to end this because we've gone way off topic and that's against rules.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #565 on: January 19, 2019, 07:21:15 pm »

I think the fact that she is losing her looks is upsetting for her; she strikes me as vain and trying to be as much of an ingenue as possible and it's not succeeding. Once she hits forty she might lose the rest of her looks and then end up with no looks and the press will be forced to let go of their ridiculous headlines of 'hot young royals' generation and basically own up to the fact that there is nothing more to praise her about. No more 'young hot royal' and since she didn't build a credible work record, she won't get praise for that. I think the fact that her own husband is increasingly disinterested in her is something that is likely eating away at her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #566 on: January 19, 2019, 07:53:23 pm »

I think Kate is looking better now than she ever has with regard to her dress and hair and makeup.  And she and William seem to be at a very good place in their relationship and family, so I think things are pretty rosy for Kate right now with the exception of the crazy in-law who, of course, will be gone soon.     
sandy
Princess

« Reply #567 on: January 19, 2019, 08:11:23 pm »

So Kate can only be happy at last if Harry's wife disappears? allegedly. That makes her sound demanding and unreasonable. to me anyway.

I don't think Meghan is 'crazy'

Kate is not looking well, she looks more tired and needs to gain some weight. At least she's going out more. Kate sticks to the pretty look and is pushing 40. She keeps pushing her hair back and needs a trim.
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #568 on: January 19, 2019, 08:36:56 pm »

^^

Couldn't agree more
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #569 on: January 19, 2019, 09:22:39 pm »

^^ No, Sandy, I said that things looked rosy for Kate right now with the exception of the crazy in law whom I did not identify.  You identified her.   easter-bunny

Everyone in the BRF will breath a sigh of relief and be less stressed when this one is gone.  Meanwhile, Kate seems at a better place now than she ever has.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #570 on: January 19, 2019, 09:24:26 pm »

I doubt you meant Camilla.  she would bother me if I were Kate.

Meghan is not leaving.
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #571 on: January 20, 2019, 05:59:27 am »

She may not be leaving right now, but she will, eventually. Harry will not spend the rest of his life with this one.
Long term prediction.

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
sandy
Princess

« Reply #572 on: January 20, 2019, 12:54:23 pm »

I would not definitively say anything about the length of anyone's marriage. Only the couple know.  It might be till death do them part. 
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #573 on: January 20, 2019, 03:07:34 pm »

^ Couples don't know anything definitely either.

Often because their brain is still mush from being "in love".
So you're better off taking predictions from objective strangers.

― Mark Twain
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #574 on: January 20, 2019, 03:26:50 pm »

Let’s do the math on this because logic matters:  Harry’s parents divorced.  Harry’s uncle is divorced.  Harry’s aunt was divorced.  Harry’s great aunt was divorced.  Sparkles’ parents divorced.  Sparkes herself is a divorcee.  The likelihood favors a split with these two.  Vegas would agree.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #575 on: January 20, 2019, 04:59:10 pm »

It all depends. Some children come from multiple married parents and all have long lasting marriages. Even the Duke and Duchess of Windsor whose odds of a marriage survival were low (twice divorced woman and a man who had many mistresses) lasted until death did them part. Harry's Spencer aunts stayed married to their partners; And the ones who stayed married in Harry's family tree: George V and Queen Mary; JOhn's SPencer's parents; Frances Shand Kydd's parents; George VI and Queen Elizabeth; the Queen Mum's Parents, the BOwes Lyons; Philip and Elizabeth II, Edward and Sophie; and the Tindalls and Phillips marriages are doing just fine. Meghan and Harry I think will work harder because of all the doomsday predictions.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #576 on: January 20, 2019, 05:23:27 pm »

Well, Kate is the one in a stronger position and even though she looks way too thin in the face, there's a renewed confidence that happens at a certain age in marriage and with familial support.  She'll stay the course.  But, she will not age well.  Don't see that as a possibility. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #577 on: January 20, 2019, 06:18:08 pm »

I don't see that. No consort imo in this day and age is truly secure. I think she would be willing to lead separate lives and not force a divorce if it should come to that with William. But that is not always a pleasant thing. I think Kate looks not so healthy now. William I think settled for her and was pragmatic about marrying her.  I do think if things don't go well with William she will not get the support she would want from her family. Just my impression. Her father might but I think Carole would be disappointed in her if things fell apart.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #578 on: January 20, 2019, 06:31:04 pm »

fair says meghan is even less secure than kate... from your way of thinking... the fact is william and kate are together more than 15 years, no one can change that

Let’s do the math on this because logic matters:  Harry’s parents divorced.  Harry’s uncle is divorced.  Harry’s aunt was divorced.  Harry’s great aunt was divorced.  Sparkles’ parents divorced.  Sparkes herself is a divorcee.  The likelihood favors a split with these two.  Vegas would agree.
hopefullly there'll be no more vegas episodes from harry... but nothing from him surprises me, really!

Well, Kate is the one in a stronger position and even though she looks way too thin in the face, there's a renewed confidence that happens at a certain age in marriage and with familial support.  She'll stay the course.  But, she will not age well.  Don't see that as a possibility.  

kate looks more natural and happy during engagements IMO
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 06:38:11 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #579 on: January 20, 2019, 06:39:30 pm »

No consort IMO is secure. This has been proven.

William openly goes on trips that includes his ex Jecca and even left Kate and the children to do this. I don't see this as "secure." 

Kate looks too thin. She looked better with more weight.

The Vegas episode occurred when he was dating Cressida whom some thought "ideal" for him. Shows how much he thought of her.

Kate is the same during the engagements, I see no change. But she's out more.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: