Royal Gossip
October 23, 2017, 09:03:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's Jewellery Box III  (Read 16414 times)
deGuernsey
Baroness

Gra

« Reply #220 on: August 01, 2017, 08:08:28 pm »

^ I see you know how to wear jewelles... it would be great to see your collection. I bet you have some truly wonderful pieces. flower  KMs personality is a cheap, vulgar peasant so it shines through. Also, she tries to replicate what other females would or have worn and that makes it worse. She is a commoner copycat even esp as of late in the jewellery dept.... bignono

Barnabe et Kitty...
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #221 on: August 02, 2017, 05:35:07 am »

I thought the same, she's copying Diana by "mixing" high street and high end, but all her "high end" is diddly Kiki stuff and her "high street" is overpriced tat.
I remember well people saying how Diana would nip out to the shops on the high street and buy for very little money costume jewellery, which she then wore to engagements. That is far away from Kate shelling out hundreds for faux pearl & diamond atrocities made by Balenciaga. There is literally nothing "thrifty" (and never has been) about Duchass Doolittle.

Though I do wonder what she has stashed away. During the Olympics she wore that super expenisve ugly Cartier Trinity necklace, for which she received massive backlash and hasn't been seen since. She has that diamond & tanzanite cluster set of necklace & earrings by G Collins & Sons, which falls into high end and now she wore in Poland what appears to be a diamond & ruby (mismatched) set. So some expensive stuff must be around, hidden. And given her shopping addiction, I bet she does shop regularly for more expensive jewellery, just doesn't take it out in public.

And many of the very expensive things she has (incl some of the wedding jewellery she received) came from ominous "family friends". Amazingly nothing from other royal houses  Cool

I remember that necklace well.  Just goes to show you that no amount money compensates for a lack of taste.  I would love to see the true extent of her jewelry wardrobe and find out who gave her what.  I bet she bought most of it herself!
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #222 on: August 02, 2017, 05:42:58 am »

Anybody who knows how to wear jewelry understands the importance of having core pieces that reflect your personality.  Kate's Cartier watch, for instance, is too masculine and sporty to wear the majority of the time.  And Big Blue does not suit her at all.  It's an important piece but it dated itself early and never should have been given to her.  It will always be Diana's Ring.

What she seems to be doing is buying pieces that are families of Diana's ring.  She has far too many pieces that are stones circled with smaller stones and it's too matchy matchy and ends up looking cheap.

She's got to develop a true sense of her own style before setting up a wardrobe of jewels but that seems unlikely to happen. 

Excellent analysis!  Her jewelry choices betray her lack of imagination.  The ruby pieces she wore in Poland were so horribly mis-matched.  It looked juvenile.  She is simply out of her depth.  Even if she or her "stylists" could somehow curate appropriate ensembles, she still can't pull off the looks.  BTW, the design of stones circled with smaller stones is called a "halo".  The irony is not lost on me.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #223 on: August 21, 2017, 12:25:52 pm »

From a hand-me-down bracelet given to her by William to the necklace that the Princess of Wales inspired her to buy, how Kate's jewellery box is a tribute to Diana

The Duchess of Cambridge's engagement ring one belonging to Diana is one of the most famous in the world
    However, it is not the only piece of jewellery that Kate has inherited from her late mother-in-law 
    From the iconic tiara that has been passed down through generations of royals to the necklace that new mother Kate purchased after seeing Diana's - here FEMAIL reveal the Duchess' most sentimental accessories

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4806752/How-Kate-s-jewellery-box-tribute-Diana.html
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #224 on: August 21, 2017, 01:38:45 pm »

That shemale has no mind of her own.  How vomit inducing to have to copy, consistently in every area, a dead mother in law, one she never even met.  And to think our taxes go to funding luxurious, worry free lifetsyle.  It really is vomit inducing.
india
Princess

« Reply #225 on: August 21, 2017, 03:34:44 pm »

^Council Cath is an unimaginative, uncreative placid cow who spends her time doing nothing but copying. She really is of low intelligence. I bet that she and Willy Woo Woo have wonderfully stimulating conversations.
Lindsay
Baroness

« Reply #226 on: August 22, 2017, 03:00:17 am »

How Kate's Jewelry Box is a Tribute to Diana
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4806752/How-Kate-s-jewellery-box-tribute-Diana.html

Quick Rundown if you can't stomach it:

-The Ring of Doom
-Cambridge Lover's Knot Tiara
-A "hand me down" diamond and pearl bracelet Kate wore on her trip to Germany
-A Diana-inspired necklaces with George's name in handwriting which Pippa "bought" her although at the time it was said that was how Kate got around the pesky no freebies rule. I think it was just something she happened to be sent. We haven't seen her wear it.

I thought the same, she's copying Diana by "mixing" high street and high end, but all her "high end" is diddly Kiki stuff and her "high street" is overpriced tat.
I remember well people saying how Diana would nip out to the shops on the high street and buy for very little money costume jewellery, which she then wore to engagements. That is far away from Kate shelling out hundreds for faux pearl & diamond atrocities made by Balenciaga. There is literally nothing "thrifty" (and never has been) about Duchass Doolittle.

Though I do wonder what she has stashed away. During the Olympics she wore that super expenisve ugly Cartier Trinity necklace, for which she received massive backlash and hasn't been seen since. She has that diamond & tanzanite cluster set of necklace & earrings by G Collins & Sons, which falls into high end and now she wore in Poland what appears to be a diamond & ruby (mismatched) set. So some expensive stuff must be around, hidden. And given her shopping addiction, I bet she does shop regularly for more expensive jewellery, just doesn't take it out in public.

And many of the very expensive things she has (incl some of the wedding jewellery she received) came from ominous "family friends". Amazingly nothing from other royal houses  Cool

I remember that necklace well.  Just goes to show you that no amount money compensates for a lack of taste.  I would love to see the true extent of her jewelry wardrobe and find out who gave her what.  I bet she bought most of it herself!

Remember the juvenile ruby necklace/tiara she wore early on in her marriage with a strapless black dress.  easter-lol It looked like something you would buy at Clarie's. It came from a a "Middleton family friend". We haven't seen that again and I am dying to see it as a tiara, it was bad enough as a necklace!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 03:08:10 am by Lindsay » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #227 on: August 22, 2017, 03:11:32 am »

From a hand-me-down bracelet given to her by William to the necklace that the Princess of Wales inspired her to buy, how Kate's jewellery box is a tribute to Diana
    The Duchess of Cambridge's engagement ring one belonging to Diana is one of the most famous in the world
    However, it is not the only piece of jewellery that Kate has inherited from her late mother-in-law 
    From the iconic tiara that has been passed down through generations of royals to the necklace that new mother Kate purchased after seeing Diana's - here FEMAIL reveal the Duchess' most sentimental accessories
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4806752/How-Kate-s-jewellery-box-tribute-Diana.html

Her jewelry box is a slap in the face; all leftovers and always taken right back after each appearance; allegedly the Cartier tiara was more a coronet and was taken from her right after the ceremony. Then the other jewels are leftovers and might not mean all that much.  Kate wasn't even wearing a tiara on her wedding day, go figure. A coronet is a huge slap in the face and it's one that is considered sub-par; Kate wasn't even given a carriage to go to the wedding in.

What IS telling, is how HM clearly hasn't had Kate granted a set from the Royal Collection.

After the engagement of Andrew and Fergie, HM bought a set from Gerrards, HM did not give Fergie any heirloom pieces. Shows how even then HM wasn't entirely warmed to having Fergie in the family and Fergie was getting jewel sets, but nothing very regal in the area of each piece having a lengthy history. Fergie also didn't get much in the area of a clothing budget and was constantly kept in second place in every little thing, even when it came to the duchies; Andrew was not gifted a title that included an income generating estate.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #228 on: August 22, 2017, 06:20:33 am »

The Cartier or Scroll tiara is most certainly a tiara. As it was commissioned by George VI for the Queen Mother and the Queen lent it to Kate on her wedding day it clearly shows the Queen's regard for Kate. She could have given her a tiara with no personal connection to herself and her mother but chose the one her beloved father commissioned for her mother for Kate to wear on that day.

Kate is frequently seen wearing the Queen's own wedding bracelet - another sure sign of the Queen's regard when you consider no one else other than the Queen herself has ever been seen wearing it. This bracelet was given to the Queen by Philip. She can't make clearer her support for Kate than to let her wear her own wedding gift from her husband.

Of course Andrew wasn't given a title with lands - they don't exist anymore. The only way the Queen could have given Andrew an estate that would suit his title would be to have bought one for him in Yorkshire. Cornwall and Lancaster are reserved for specific persons to provide private incomes. The rest of the royals have to fend for themselves or are supported from one or other of these two duchies.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #229 on: August 23, 2017, 07:33:27 pm »

Waity at Wimbledon being transfixed by the ring of doom.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/1b013412ff1406f883c5b603447f2ef6/tumblr_ov4zwa2Dbg1uctujfo4_250.gif

She seems to lack any control, this is pretty pathetic behaviour in public and the ring wasn't new to her at that point.
I wonder what she thought when she looked at it; regret? Admiration?
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #230 on: August 24, 2017, 03:08:42 pm »

Thinking "my precious "

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #231 on: August 24, 2017, 05:25:44 pm »

I think that if it was PDs ring, then she'd be smiling/smirking to herself thinking she's got the ring. And "We I did it. We I got the ring".

I don't see that in her facial expressions.
Lindsay
Baroness

« Reply #232 on: August 26, 2017, 04:13:51 pm »

She looks so over it. She should be happy here these are the only jobs she likes.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #233 on: August 28, 2017, 03:47:15 am »

I wish I could feel sorry for her because she does look unhappy. But I just can't. She has a wonderful chance to do so much but she does nothing.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #234 on: September 18, 2017, 04:50:48 am »

The £600k Duchess of Bling: From her £300k Diana ring to a diamond bracelet from Prince Charles, the eye-watering value of the jewels Kate has amassed since marrying William

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4893652/Kate-amassed-600k-jewels-marrying-William.html#ixzz4szzkeojy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Charls and Wills buying her jewelry? tehe

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #235 on: September 18, 2017, 05:28:18 am »

I really do think an article like this is the worst possible thing to happen for her; horrific economy and her wealth has been flaunted to the public in this article.

who dares wins, preston, United Kingdom, 54 minutes ago
Paid for by common folk, past and present, home and abroad, through blood, sweat and tears.
Laurienluke, East, United States, 39 minutes ago
And taxes......don't forget about that.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4893652/Kate-amassed-600k-jewels-marrying-William.html#ixzz4t08OgKIA
who dares wins, preston, United Kingdom, 9 minutes ago
That stuff comes out of our pocket, they sure as don't earn it.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4893652/Kate-amassed-600k-jewels-marrying-William.html#ixzz4t08Vt63D
Mink Tumbleweed, Nudge Nudge Wink Wink ......, Canada, 1 hour ago
People out there working hard plus struggling to balance the chequebook, then come home and read this. These Royals present zero value to the public !
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4893652/Kate-amassed-600k-jewels-marrying-William.html#ixzz4t08lZg6s

Hail Hail The Bhoys, Dunfermline, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
How tax money in the uk is being spent on her eliz 2 family should be the bloody topic. Only ones that ever seem too work are Lizzie Phill and Anne
Click to rate
who dares wins, preston, United Kingdom, 7 minutes ago
Because its our money they flaunt about, apart from Anne and the Queen, non of them have ever done a days work.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4893652/Kate-amassed-600k-jewels-marrying-William.html#ixzz4t08rOyrh
Blue Cat Again, Adelaide, Australia, 1 hour ago
Not for the Middleton limpet, since she has never paid for anything herself. Freeloader of the highest order.
Rated
Hail Hail The Bhoys, Dunfermline, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
Yep. Slept their way up the ladder
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4893652/Kate-amassed-600k-jewels-marrying-William.html#ixzz4t094MCMC

I think the comments are just going to get worse and I do believe that she's not making off with so much. No gifts from the Arabs yet.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #236 on: September 18, 2017, 09:49:58 am »

She hasn't made an official visit to the middle east yet which is why there has been no jewels from there.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #237 on: September 18, 2017, 11:06:55 pm »

She has to get invited and clearly the Middle Eastern rulers don't want her there.

LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #238 on: September 19, 2017, 12:24:47 am »

^now that actually surprises me....wasn't Pips a fave with the Saudis?  tehe

sorry off topic
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #239 on: September 19, 2017, 02:01:15 am »

She has to get invited and clearly the Middle Eastern rulers don't want her there.

It is rare for a country to actually specify a particular royal unless they want to relate to a charity or cause for that royal.

The invitation is sent by the government to the British government who then decide which royals to send. Charles and Camilla and Andrew do a lot in the middle east because they have the connections there but it won't be long before they decide to send William and Kate as the 2nd in line and his wife.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: