Royal Gossip
December 18, 2017, 01:19:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's Jewellery Box III  (Read 18455 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #160 on: April 02, 2017, 01:28:36 pm »

Never watched Towie either, do not even know any of the names, bit the gossip and the kind of people who watch it gives you a good idea of why such downmarket people watch it.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #161 on: April 02, 2017, 06:57:13 pm »

I' ve never heard of towie sorry  Embarrassed
What is it ? I have no idea  Embarrassed
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #162 on: April 02, 2017, 09:21:34 pm »

I think it's one of those reality type programs, which are not reality but edited and produced just like any other tv program.

And it stands for The Only Way Is Essex, hence TOWIE.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #163 on: April 02, 2017, 10:58:30 pm »

Thank you!  flower
Towie is not a person then  eating cookies
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2017, 04:01:28 pm »

Kate's new Kiki's for Pip's wedding

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DARMvnkWAAA1b9v.jpg
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2017, 04:46:53 pm »

Where is she getting all these thousands to spend on almost identical earrings?
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #166 on: May 20, 2017, 04:47:22 pm »

^^ easter-lol New ones!
They can' t be new can they? I mean they exactly look like the too many earring she has, I didn' t think they were new. Also I didn' t know the blue topaz overpriced Kiki she wore were new either, because they all look the same
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #167 on: May 20, 2017, 04:50:28 pm »

^^ I don't believe she buys them, I think jewelers lend her pieces to get publicity.

I haven't played since I stopped
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #168 on: May 20, 2017, 04:54:20 pm »

I was thinking that. So many pairs, and all so similar, so boring.  At 3,500 GBP a go what a waste of taxpayer money if she actually does buy them.  I personally don´t know anyone who would want all those earrings, virtually all the same.  Says a lot about her doesn´t it.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #169 on: May 20, 2017, 06:09:22 pm »

^^ I suspect the same. Some pairs she wears very often and I'm sure those are hers, but many she wears once or twice and never again, I think those are on loan. Though I'm also sure she gets them for free. So freebies & loans. But why not loan from Cartier? Boodles? Garrard? Asprey? And so so many others who do such magnificent pieces and many of them are linked to the Windsors and have royal warrants... Maybe those maisons refused to do business with K?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #170 on: May 20, 2017, 06:27:55 pm »

Those houses likely do not want to hand over such priceless gems for a mere appearance or Kate's day to day pleasure. Those gems are worth millions (when they are not appraised at hundreds of thousands) and their craftsmanship is faultless. They don't work like fiends to basically hand it over for her amusement. Royal warrants is one thing, but they do have standards of association. Kate has designer names, but I do think that she's getting a lot of it on loan. I remember seeing an interview with a milliner in his shop and it showed a hat that Kate had worn to Zara's wedding; that hat people thought she had bought was in fact on loan and I am certain that she's been borrowing other outfits and accessories as well. I do believe that Kate has been bitter about her lack of bijoux for her own keeping and I do think she's frustrated that despite being so close, she is in fact as far away from all that material pleasures.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #171 on: May 20, 2017, 07:50:23 pm »

^ I'm thinking the same, too precious to loan to her, even though such houses do that. Wasn't she reputed to give loaned stuff back in a terrible state? Wasn't that pre-wedding or am I mixing her up with someone else?
Now that you mention hats, accessories & clothes, yeah, those are also very likely loans (&freebies).
She's as far away from the good stuff as the plebs she hides from.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #172 on: May 20, 2017, 10:13:20 pm »

I am certain that she's boiling in frustration; imagine being so close and being unable to wallow in the luxuries and the jewels are in the Tower, she has a title, but she can't keep them and can't have the ability to just go and demand the jewels be handed over to her. She's not going to balls or places that require a full suite and so she is basically suffering as all of it is dangled so near her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #173 on: May 20, 2017, 10:37:17 pm »

As a history major, surely she should have known that those jewels would never, technically, belong to her.  *sarcasm*.  She also should have known the millisecond that her betrothed put another woman's ring on her finger that he had no intention of opening his wallet for her and draping her in adoration expressed by jewelry.  Plus, she doesn't even know how to wear it properly so why bother in the first place?  She's a real wash-out on all fronts, to date.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #174 on: May 20, 2017, 10:41:26 pm »

^ ^ Which Tower? If you mean the Tower of London the only jewels kept there are the Crown Jewels, which are worn at Coronations and the opening of Parliament. Crowns, the sceptre, orb etc. They are on permanent show there, for Britons and tourists.

The Queen's other jewellery is kept in the vaults at BP and/or Windsor and possibly her bank. She doesn't keep any of her tiaras, rings, necklaces, bracelets etc at the Tower of London.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 10:43:21 pm by Rosella » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #175 on: May 20, 2017, 10:45:14 pm »

If I were Kate, I would be inventing new events all the time to be able to wear the bling, in addition to going to the opera as often as I can, when I am not going to the ballet.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #176 on: May 20, 2017, 10:47:10 pm »

^I think she used up all of her ambition and energy snagging William.  Plus, she's lazy.  She expects things to just fall in her lap at this point.  Clueless.  So clueless.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Bella
Baroness

« Reply #177 on: June 03, 2017, 01:21:15 pm »

I wouldn't be surprised if someone in the RF is behind this as a way of making Waity"s life miserable since she thought once she snagged Willy & would be adorned w/beautiful jewels as PD was given & many as gifts to her personally.  Its posible PC cut her allowance down on her shopping sprees since some of the clothing she wears aren't the best & she's crying to PW for $$  It wouldn't surprise me if some of the nice jewels that were loaned to her wasn't returned when they were supposed to & I wouldn't be surprised if Ma tried them on also.

Waity thought she"d be dressed up every day in gorgeous clothing & be the belle of the ball at every event but really hasn't many invites nor invites to other countries because they know many things & is a waste of space, IMO, doesn't want to work, pulls every trick in the book with the help of Ma & now she's in over her head on many things, along with PW, who did nothing to stop it along with HM.  I think I her days are numbered, finally, & I highly doubt the RF is going to let her walk with a lot of jewels. Expensive clothing, etc & after seeing the interaction, or rather lack of interaction, with PW, the end is near & the dam"s about the break.

I imagine Waity"s seething since Pip's wedding & having the time of her life wIthout any restrictions, yet, & will be able to come & go as she pleases.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #178 on: July 13, 2017, 12:20:29 am »

Clash of the tiaras! Kate dazzles in Princess Diana's beloved diamond piece as Queen Letizia stuns at Buckingham Palace state banquet in honour of Spanish royal couple's first official UK visit
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4688062/Spain-s-Queen-Letizia-meets-Queen-Prince-Philip.html#ixzz4mf7gba9N

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #179 on: July 13, 2017, 07:59:55 pm »

I still think all those jewels Waity has are paste thanks to Ma having copies made.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: