Royal Gossip
December 18, 2017, 01:22:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's Jewellery Box III  (Read 18457 times)
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #140 on: February 08, 2017, 04:05:00 pm »

^ So am I.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #141 on: February 08, 2017, 04:50:07 pm »

It's the Meghan effect! Now it's Harry's girlfriend whose fashion choices are driving sales (and her tastes are a lot more frugal than Kate Middleton's)

Meghan Markle has been favouring London jewellery brand Missoma
    After wearing their rings priced at £49 the website saw a surge in sales
    Her taste is a far cry from Kate's Asprey jewellery costing thousands

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4203096/Meghan-Markle-sparks-surge-jewellery-sales.html
Posting this only because she has new earrings, Asprey's Button earring, same style/ set as her necklace http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/08/12/3CDE8D1200000578-4203096-image-m-20_1486557389223.jpg

"Though pretty, Meghan's affordable Missoma pieces were a far cry from Kate’s eye-wateringly expensive Asprey jewellery – on Sunday she debuted a new pair of £2,950 earrings from the brand’s Button range to match the £3,150 pendant she already has."
The necklace is nice, but I don't like the earrings.. Too large and don't really look pretty.

First, I don't think Kate has a bunch of jewels from Asprey. Second, I think the DM has decided that Meg is their new favorite.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #142 on: February 08, 2017, 06:56:55 pm »

^ Exactly. She has few pieces from Asprey's, her bulk is from that Kiki woman. And her "pricey" pieces are really more like costume jewellery in royal/ wealthy standards... And if miss Rachel could, she'd wear far more pricier things too, I'm sure of that. But the press is unsurprisingly pitting them already againt each other and clearly taking a stab against Waity.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #143 on: February 10, 2017, 07:56:29 pm »

She isn't getting stuff like this:

http://kamyenjewellery.com/collections/
http://www.boghossianjewels.com/#/en/

Neither is she getting things from the royal vault. The Australian tour was hyped as her bringing out the big rocks, but she ended up on the equivalent of a beach tour and she's not at all gotten big tiaras and chunky necklaces encrusted with gems like Camilla has.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #144 on: February 10, 2017, 08:57:38 pm »

loveshower
Woooow!!! What jewels!!!!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #145 on: February 11, 2017, 03:15:14 am »

I subscribe to "The Jewelry Editor" on YouTube and to be honest, I am enthralled with what I've discovered.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #146 on: February 11, 2017, 04:17:03 pm »

^ Thank you for sharing that! I follow much jewellery folk on IG, didn't even know there were youtube channels!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #147 on: February 11, 2017, 04:53:52 pm »

Of course, I am glad to be of service *kowtow*. You'll love it and go crazy when you subscribe to them and watch the videos; all the major names are currently owners of YouTube channels and you'll DIE when you see the amazing jewels. Jewels, not jewelry.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #148 on: February 11, 2017, 05:05:15 pm »

flower  thankyou
Gawd I know, it's amazing but also really horrible, because I can't afford any of that glory!!!
To torture and delight myself I'll now delve deep into that and subscribe to those channels!  Cool
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #149 on: February 11, 2017, 05:11:13 pm »

Watching those channels I understand why so many women RUN after billionaires.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #150 on: February 11, 2017, 05:13:32 pm »

You're not the only one  tehe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #151 on: February 21, 2017, 06:56:59 pm »

I just can't understand why Kate hasn't made the connection between working and then getting the stuff she wants. If she hadn't messed around like she has, she would likely be making trips to the Middle East and enjoying the gifts of large suites of gems like Diana was showered in. She would be getting a jewelry budget to deck herself out in and if she went to receptions and banquets, she would be getting a tiara to use all the time. Yet she seems determined to dictate the terms of her role, basically making it clear that she wants the rocks first , then she will decide if she wants to work.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #152 on: April 01, 2017, 01:04:15 am »

The Duchess of Cambridge's jeweler reveals the five golden accessory rules that will knock YEARS off your face (and Kate and Pippa embrace them all)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4353372/How-right-jewellery-knock-YEARS-face.html#ixzz4cx3aJtM1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #153 on: April 01, 2017, 01:14:31 am »

Yes, how to look 45 when you're really ten years younger! Is that jeweller joking? Practically every piece of decent jewellery Kate has ever worn has been covered by the deep forest of her hair and extensions. I'll never forget the Nizam of Hyderabad's diamond necklace being hidden by huge dolly curls.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #154 on: April 01, 2017, 02:12:23 am »

That was tragic how she ruined such a beautiful  piece with her dolly curls .in fact she makes a lot of expensive jewelry look cheap

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #155 on: April 01, 2017, 10:41:32 am »

^She makes them look cheap because she is cheap.  She has no presence, class, elegance  -  there is nothing about her that tells you she is allegedly "royal".  Her posture is appalling, start to finish.  Those man legs striding out longer that the stride of bill medd and most other men.  Her way she does her crappy make up.  Nothing about her says anything other than council cath, and that, for me, just about sums her up.  Her "support team" in India said it all really.  She just tries all the time to still be a little girl, seeking approval from council caro.  Maybe she feels secure behaving like a 10 year old and thinks it is appealing. Actually, even 10 year olds do better than her.  I do think she has no idea of who she is.  Council caro´s daughter, bill medds wife.  She is not her own person, and it shows through, big time.  If she has not got it together at 35 then there is no real hope, so much expertise and guidance she could have, and she ignores it all to follow the advice of council caro and her council team of helpers.  No wonder she always looks such a mess.

http://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2016315/rs_1024x759-160415103933-1024.kate-middleton-stylist.cm.41516.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/04/12/16/3319998100000578-3536095-image-a-92_1460473387390.jpg

How anyone can allow her to wear the clothes she does is beyond me, to they actually want her to look a mess, because it sure looks that way to me.

You could put the crown jewels on her and it would look as though it was a very cheap fake from the local charity shop, something thrown away by the pearly king and queen after a dress up comp at the local fete as to who can dress the worst.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #156 on: April 01, 2017, 12:52:13 pm »

In the first photo, they are wearing all those skinny jeans. Which does them no favours at all.

And in the second, one of her assistants has stolen her wedges. Ugh!

Do they not understand that to dress well is to wear clothes that hide slightly higher waists, or knock knees, or sloping shoulders, or a smaller torso, or a longer torso? Or if you're bottom heavy or top heavy? Etc etc etc.

No. They just throw their clothes on without looking in a mirrors.

No human is ever made absolute symmetrical. Whether it's their face or their body.

To dress well is to camouflage these flaws and accentuate your good points. And choose colours which don't overpower you or drain you. Then look into a mirror and check you're tidy and well presented. But no. None of these for her staff. No wonder Kate looks awful a lot of the time. She takes no time to make herself look good.

I give up.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #157 on: April 01, 2017, 03:13:51 pm »

^ Weirdly, they all dress alike, almost like a uniform. Her "stylist"; Rebecca; and all these women we see in these pics and around her.. Nude shoes, wedges, belts, skinny jeans, striped shirts, etc etc. It's really weird to see how Waity and her office are all the same in dress & accessories. As I said, as if it's a uniform you must adhere to in order to work there...
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #158 on: April 01, 2017, 06:13:34 pm »

The probably think council cath is wonderful and all wants to be clones of her  laugh laugh laugh laugh  Catch me doing that, I would run a mile first, in fact I would never work for the odious critter in the first place.  They  look as though the came straight from the set of Towie  -  just missing the ciggies and the chablis no doubt.  easter-lol
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #159 on: April 01, 2017, 06:53:07 pm »

Having never watched TOWIE, I'll make a mental note not to watch it if that's what they wear.

But it does seem like a uniform.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: