Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 12:02:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Divorce Drama Part VII  (Read 98107 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #680 on: May 31, 2017, 03:12:15 pm »

^and ^^ Totally agree.  The only person stopping that vilew bill medd from kicking her to the kerb is himself, payback to the rf for what "he thinks" they did to Diana.  If he feels that strongly against the rf then just stand down and stuff off out of sight, the public are not his fans, he has shown himself to be an incredibly, lazy, petulant, greedy and grasping individual with the taxpayer funding it all.  Foisting sprogs on to the taxpayer as well, plus the vile medds riding the bandwagon.  If he had to use his own money that would be a whole different matter, he doesn´t.  The medds have dragged the rf into the gutter, haza looking at going even furthe down the gutter with murkle if he weds her.  The Terrible Twins as master of their own fate, and is them, and them alone, doing all the damage to themselves and the rf. They also both show dreadful judgement  of people, they do like sleaze don´t they.  He can get rid of her, I am sure HM would be relieved and fly the flags.  My mother always said to me there is no such word as can´t, exchange it for I can  -  he is not tied to her, he should, in effect, hold all the ace cards, so what is stopping him  -  bitterness towards the rf for his mother, forgetting and ignoring the fact that if not for them he would be a nobody, ´cos he sure as h*ll is one unattractive male with no other redeeming features, and a right nasty so and so into the bargain.  The girls would run a mile if he was your normal man in the street  -  that ugly mug for a start looks as it it belongs in the Addams family, wonder if he is related to them  easter-lol  Nothing, absolutely nothing, in this day and age is irreversible.  The rf have gone downhill, the family members are all dysfunctional andhave the most awful "hobbies".  HM needs to get her a$$ out of that sand bucket, wise up and get shot of them, I am afraid many now see the "trio" as they care called as thoroughly unpleasant and no good to the rf going forward.  Why HM does nothing about it is beyond me, all very well saying she wants to go out on a high, but she will go out as one of the weakest monarchs because she is too gutless to stand firm and do something about it all.  Wonder if the medds have evidence of bill medd taking medication and many other acts from when he was at Maison de Bang Bang  -  bet that place was full of one way mirrors and hidden cameras. Does make you wonder, because they sure have a stronghold on bill medd, one way or another.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #681 on: May 31, 2017, 06:57:15 pm »

William and Harry don't seem to get it that you can't spot a user right away; it's usually an adding up of signs and traits that make up the whole. I myself have a criteria through which I decide if whether or not someone is a user and troublemaker. If William had paid attention to Kate's alleged temper tantrums and possessiveness, along with the fact that she allegedly tried to take over how he handled the press/PR, he would have run and then filed a restraining order. I am certain that he should have listened to his friends and told him to get rid of her and get on with his life. In the US one of the things they warn people about is whether or not the person you're with calls too much (she supposedly texted him during one meal) and I do believe that he wouldn't accept that what he does and how he acts affects nations. He didn't, wouldn't listen and he should stay married to the psychopath. Normal men can walk away, but if he ends up leaving her, he will make his nation look like a fool. He would have to go to Parliament and petition for a divorce and no one will forgive him. If he tries to basically clima he has the same rights as normal men, it will look like a slap in the face since he used that to be able to marry Kate.

There's no going back for him or starting fresh. A decade ago he could have pulled it around, but I am certain that he made the mistake of taking her back.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #682 on: May 31, 2017, 07:17:35 pm »

^Understand what you are saying, but I think you might find that many of the British population would be arranging street parties if he divorced her and sent her packing with her vile family, they are not well regarded over her, their laziness, greedy, grasping ways, using the taxpayer to fund the medds in many ways, the line of succession debacle, too many know too much about most of what they do/have done, and they don´t like it.  Look at GQ article, no doubt the apaid trolls/sugars arrived eventually, but man, they were so scathing it was untrue.  Many are teed off about the Diana card being trotted out at every tiff and turn, those photos, cobbled together badly, were a big joke.  Let him divorce, maybe a decent girlfriend would make him a nicer person, who knows, can´t get much worse can he. They have done irrepairable damage to the British rf, in many countries, and I actually think many would respect HM for doing the decent thing and sorting all this out.  We keep seeing council cath, when she does turn up, in expensive, horrid frocks, she has not earned the money to buy those dire creations, mostly foreign designers, can´t even fly the British flag for fashion.  Right now HM is viewed and weak and ineffectual  with regard to the vile duo and the medds, there would be more respect if woke up, put her foot down and sorted out the whole situation.  She has allowed herself to be made a laughing stock world wide.  No fan and do not support bill medd, but if HM had nipped all this in the bud, even back to 2013, then she would have more respect.  Many articles say that the respect people has for her is because of her long reign, not because she is weak willed and too scared to stand up to her two grandsons who are the ones making her a laughing stock.
LadyVi
courtier

« Reply #683 on: June 01, 2017, 08:41:49 pm »

^@Gingerboy24 Agreed thumbsup
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #684 on: June 01, 2017, 11:25:42 pm »

I am not a fan of divorce. Why have marriages at all if anyone can divorce at the drop of a hat for any reason or no reason at all? Seems pointless.

I guess that is why so many these days are choosing to move in together and not get married, even after the children are born. At least they're honest about their intentions: together for convenience or until someone better comes along, and of course many want to have kids but don't want to wait around forever for the "perfect" co-parent, especially women, who have a biological clock to consider.  dontknow

I am not a fan of Kate, never liked her even from the beginning, but they've been together for a long time (officially since December 2003 when Kate and her ex broke up, but were boinking before then) and I think they should try to work things out, especially now that they are raising two children together.  flower
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #685 on: June 01, 2017, 11:29:30 pm »

Leogirl can assure you that my divorce was most certainly not 'at the drop of a hat'. And I now live with the person I do because I love them dearly. Neither of us are waiting for something better at all. That post is actually quite offensive though I'm sure you didn't mean it to be.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #686 on: June 02, 2017, 12:04:13 am »

^ I am not suggesting that every divorce is at the drop of a hat.  sorry

I understand that some people really need a divorce for very serious reasons. But I don't see evidence of W&K having these sort of problems. Divorce rates used to be under 5% (people were shocked/horrified when they read in the papers that the divorce rate had reached 10%) and now they are much higher. Most divorces are from low-conflict marriages; I think more people need to work things out and not just leave when they get bored or find a new interest. JMO, most people would probably disagree with me and see nothing wrong with getting divorced and starting new relationships as many times as they please (no fault divorce).  dontknow
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #687 on: June 02, 2017, 12:15:25 am »

Fair enough. I do agree that some people are serial monogamists. A neighbour is on marriage 4. Each one married in less than a year of meeting. You'd think they'd see where they're going wrong, but no. The cycle goes on.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #688 on: June 02, 2017, 02:42:26 pm »

Many people marry and find out that they have made a huge mistake.  There is no shame in divorce, never should have been, things go wrong.  Dreadful to spend your life in misery, only have one life, at least live it happily.  I divorced my husband, broke my heart to do it, gave him so many chances, but there comes a point when you realise that it just is not working, it is not easy to man up and realise you made a huge mistake, but why live a life of total misery.    From what I see and hear about the lazy duo, they are not happy at all.  Their body language is positively arctic, they have no bond with the sprogs (or one another), pretty obvious from photos and videos.  She looks as miserable as sin, he only looks okay when he goes on engagements without her.  In fact she is better on solo engagements as well, at least she is not getting the evil eye from bill medd.  He has a wife he has to stand next to, in public, knowing full well that the world has seen her naked crotch - which was on dart boards in garages all over Australia and being gawped at and tittered about), butt gate  - full skirted frock exiting a helicopter - doh!) and boob gate, where she knew the terrace could, if wanted, be seen from a public road.  A wife who loves to flash her wares any way she can, example Bhutan War Memorial  -  known for being a windy area and she wears a mega full skirted frock.  Practically begs to hump Ben Ainslie in public, and that is the tip of the iceberg.  I personally would not, in any way, shape or form, call that a happy marriage. To me they look as though they can´t stand the sight of one another any more.  He pushes off on a boys weekend and does stupid dancing ad gets videoed, wannabe models there, probably giving him whatever he wanted, pushed off to Jecca´s wedding, only told council cath when he got to the airport t catch the flight, missing Easter with his "family" does not spell a happy marriage either, no respect for her or the sprogs.  I cannot imagine many men who would be happy to stand next to a wife whose most personal, intimate body parts had been displayed internationally in the media/internet, front page on newspapers,  wherever.  If that constitutes a happy marriage, then God alone knows what constitutes a miserable one.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #689 on: June 02, 2017, 04:21:09 pm »

Maybe this is snotty, but as royals, they have no business just up and leaving once they get bored with something. If William had dropped Kate instead of marrying her back in 2010, it would have been a lesson for women everywhere not to bet on getting a man to marry them in order to be taken care of, while it would have taught men that they're under no obligation to marry someone just because they've been with them a long time; it would have taught both that neither are obligated to each other while just dating and neither have to stay if it isn't good for one party or another.

Now, instead, William married Kate, which is what cut him off from any kind of future that he may have wanted for himself. No one at the top takes him seriously since after all, ohw can he be considered strong when he was so easily browbeaten into marriage? Second, the issue of divorce is bigger since he's a future head of state and this is how it is. He can't just shove her off now that a commemorative coin and official portraits have been done. He can't just shrug this off now that he's made the biggest mistake of his life and think he can just go on as if he and his wife haven't damaged so many lives since marrying.

As far as I'm concerned, let his miserable marriage be his penance.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #690 on: June 02, 2017, 04:26:44 pm »

^Couldn't have said it better myself, GB24.  I can't believe this is just a case of Willy sticking it to the RF.  Sometimes he really looks like he's suffering almost as much as the RF.  I would love to know what is really going on there and if they have some serious dirt on him.

Can you imagine if the RF ever pushed Willy boy out a la Duke of Windsor.  It would be hilarious to see the Midds scrambling to off load him.  Like rats jumping off a sinking ship.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #691 on: June 02, 2017, 07:19:21 pm »

I see sort of a pattern of spousal abuse going on with these two.  PW's out of control paranoia for privacy may not be so much anti-media as possible exposure of egregious behavior.  She seems to get even by acting out and going overboard in phony happy faces as well as shunning work. 

Add to that their constant drumming on about mental health and whining in public interviews is a classic cry for an excuse and validation that he deserves to be cruel because he was hurt in life.  It wouldn't shock me in the slightest that it is a nightmare in their private life.

So if all of this is even remotely true, a divorce is the only responsible move for the well being of all concerned but especially their children.  He is never going to grow up and change.  Neither is she.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #692 on: June 02, 2017, 07:27:21 pm »

^Perhaps the abuse is two-way with KM abusing him by scamming her way into his life and refusing to leave the man alone for all these years and still she won't just leave him and his life alone? Perhaps PW yells at her and is cruel to her for that very reason alone. I am not saying PW is in the right or in the wrong but it is clear KM is the heavy here always was and always wil be. She is the cause of PW anguish. I don't know which poster said she believes PH was talking about PW when he said he was full of rage and on the verge of a mental breakdown but I agree with her and I say if PW is in fact on the verge of a mental breakdown and full of rage it undoubtably is because KM just won't go away. I believe an annulment is the solution. Well, part of it anyway. thumbsup Poor PW, the poor man... as my former kidnapper said, "Someone had to be born the heir to the heir to the throne of England (GB)!" This is so horrible for PW hug and for so many others hug....

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #693 on: June 02, 2017, 07:32:55 pm »

Maybe I'm sadistic, but I do think that they deserve each other.

If William hits the singles market as a divorced dad, it will be clear that he is thinking about finding a new wife that will take him places and do all the work. I do believe that if Kate were an amazing success and taking him places, that he would be happier with her. The same with Kate; if he were wining and dining her in the fashionable capitals of the world and taking her to the ballet and opera while showering her with jewels, she would be a happier better wife. They didn't marry with love, but more of an understanding with conflicting expectations. She didn't marry him for a life in the countryside.

Someone 'just going away' isn't going to work but is in fact his job to file an order for her to stop stalking him; he also should have asserted himself with friends and basically asked them to stop letting her in their clubs and stop taking her around town. He could have ordered them as a prince to put a stop to feeding her delusions and asked the courtiers to record all incidents of her being around him and build a case with a prosecutor. he should have been an adult and taken charge of things and taken charge of his life instead of being passive and deciding to basically abdicate all responsibility for his life.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #694 on: June 02, 2017, 07:39:41 pm »

I'm sorry but I don't believe abuse is acceptable in any form and it is sadistic to wish it on anyone, anywhere. It only escalates to dangerous emotional and physical dimensions.  No one deserves that in life.  The problem with the BRF in this case if that's what's going on, and I believe it is, is that they never self-police themselves.  They hide everything until it gets out of control or they exhibit irrational behavior.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #695 on: June 02, 2017, 07:51:44 pm »

^ Yes, I do say I believe it is hapening and has been for years now most likely even before 2011 but KM is the heavy. I do believe an annulment is what should happen. PW should put his big boy pants on and deal with it already. Brutally, swiftly and accept that there will be some badness and anger coming his way even if he didn't initialy put himself into his position and it clearly wasn't what he set out in life to do. I don't believe he wanted this for his life or for the BRF. It makes much more sense that telling each other off and losing his hair over it. That unpleasantness is preventable and thoroughly unneccessary. Simply annul the bytch. Ta da. No more, no more and believe me when I say I believe it is just that simple and it should be, too.  It's over means a complete cessation and that is what is needed. Absolutely. Competely. Over. And long overdue.

Barnabe et Kitty...
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #696 on: June 02, 2017, 08:02:47 pm »

^Yes, but on what grounds could he annul the marriage?  I'm sure they must've consummated their marriage at least once....
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 08:08:13 pm by Spotted Dick » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #697 on: June 02, 2017, 08:16:16 pm »

They can't say neither knew what they were doing, they can't claim affinity, and he can't claim he was mentally ill or disabled. An annulment would do worse since the kids would be ineligible to inherit the crown and basically he would get crucified even worse. The Midds would be humiliated mainly since they would realize that their daughter would be branded his mistress of up to sixteen years. That would do even worse.

If he wants out, he has to man up and basically get the divorce and be branded all kinds of names.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #698 on: June 02, 2017, 11:59:21 pm »

Practically every relative of PW has been divorced.  It's not ideal and it's unfortunate but I don't see it shaking the foundation of the universe.  Lots of media but then they'll bring up his dad, his uncle, and so on.  It happens.  It's not like the BRF are this classy bunch anymore.  They're borderline tabloid celebrities devoid of any evidence of discernment so where's the shock value now?

No, an annulment is unavailable to him.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #699 on: June 03, 2017, 01:16:37 am »

He was warned and told nonstop to dump her. He had every chance to get rid of her, but for some sick reason wants Kate and wanted her as a wife.

Ever since he's been born he's had every chance to take control in his own right and basically live a fabulous life. He could have studied like crazy and trained to have serious qualifications to become an ambassador. While he wouldn't hold a formal position it would equip him to assist in embassies and act as a sounding board to a trade delegation or be part of the delegation. He could have gone well and beyond the ornamental if he wanted.

But no.

He messed around and had the gall to think that he was entitled to:

Marrying whoever he wants no matter how shady her background
Marry someone who clearly was in-equipped to handle the personal and professional expectations
Marry someone who wouldn't be able to add any luster to the BRF and promote the nation
Get a major role in anything he wanted despite not paying the dues of the others in said profession
Having the gall to sue and persecute the press and think he has a right to positive press on whim
Give a finger to the public and defend Kate's slovenliness

As far as I'm concerned, he has no business just shrugging his shoulders and asking the abused courtiers to help him out. Let that miserable marriage be his penance and frankly no sympathy from me. He has no business asking for anything from anyone.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: