Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 08:57:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Divorce Drama Part VII  (Read 61033 times)
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #700 on: June 04, 2017, 06:36:44 pm »

Whether William or Kate wants a divorce or not I feel that the Queen should order them to divorce as soon as possible. The longer this sham goes on the longer the Midds will continue to drag the monarchy down. This is bigger than W&K its about the survival of the Windsors.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #701 on: June 05, 2017, 01:54:27 pm »

I am sorry but I still think they should divorce.  It is no fun being in a marriage that does not work any more, and especially for what has gone on here.  They both look utterly miserable when together, he glares at her, and some of the looks she give him are just as bad, when she thinks the camera is not on her.  I am not of the opinion that they live together any more, but just come together for show at engagements.  Look how he told her to leave his arm alone at the kids garden party at BP.  That was so unnecessary, and the look on his face, it was no joke.  She has flashed all her intimate parts to the world, how does he feel about that because most men would be very angry, each time she flashes she does not learn, and it happens again  -  Bhutan War Memorial for me was the worst, visiting a country on official tour, knowing it is a windy part of the world, and at a War Memorial makes it ten times worse. 

I have been in a marriage that turned out to be a mistake, I stuck it out as far as I could, hoping things would improve.  They did not.  To save my sanity I knew I had to go, not an easy thing to do, or decision to make, but I am of the opinion that no matter who you are, you do make mistakes, and as we all only have one life to live, this life is not a dress rehearsal, then why stay married to someone who makes you utterly miserable and causes you so many problems. Don't care for bill medd, not one bit, but I still don't think he deserves to have to stay in such a miserable marriage, let him have some life with a decent woman.   It appears to me she seems to bring out the worst in him, and he gets angry and annoyed, that spills into every area of his life, you can't just switch off such misery with the press of a button.  I can't think of anyone I dislike enough to wish them to stay in the kind of miserable marriage that those two have.  Let them move forward seperately, do their own thing, and live a happy, content life.  At the moment they both appear bitter and angry, about everything, so why waste the only life you have, just sort things out and go.  It is not impossible, even for bill medd.  As for financial worries, where to live, how can you afford to keep two homes going etc., well, the taxpayer takes care of that, not him, he would not be out of pocket at all.  The difference in him when on solo engagements is truly amazing, and pretty obvious to a lot of people how much happier he is when she is not around, that speaks volumes.  The courtiers/TPTB would be doing all the work involved in untangling this situation, he would not even have to do that.  All he has to do is make the decision, tell council cath and then HM, TPTB can be wheeled on and the rest is history.

I personally would back bill medd every inch of the way if he manned up and made the decision to divorce council cath.  I have no change of mind, I still dislike  him, but nobody, including him, deserves to live a miserable life with someone they no longer want, or even appear to like, and he can get rid of those vile inlaws too at the same time.  I say give the guy a break and let him get on with his life and find happiness somewhere one day, rather than be incarcerated in this miserable, cold relationship (if you can call it a relationship...).  Take all that pent up rage out on her and her family, not his family and the people in general.  He is full rage and anger, about time he calmed down and actually made a move and did something about it, long overdue.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #702 on: June 05, 2017, 04:31:42 pm »

The courtiers shouldn't be expected to lift a finger after all he's pulled.

Bashed the courtiers and pushed them around
Bashed his own family and pushed them around
Insulted the press so much and destroyed careers/livelihoods/reputations
Shirked his duties nonstop

He made that choice. Let him suffer a few more years and then we'll see how things go and if he decides to be enough of a man.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
i used to be a monarchist
courtier

« Reply #703 on: June 05, 2017, 08:00:41 pm »

I concur, gb24. It is sometimes tragic when a marriage ends, for others, a relief. But I'd say it's fairly twisted for anybody to suggest the continuation of an unhappy marriage as penance.  Thank goodness we in the western world don't live in that type of society.

My feeling is there would be much forgiveness for PW should he finally take the step of divorcing the Middleton's. He needs to take back his children from the control of CM. Her record is abysmal and how she has managed to grasp such control over PG is astonishing. The Middleton Mediocrity has permeated the RF and that's what comes to mind now when people think of the RF.

PW's immaturity and rage allowed it to happen but that's not to say he can't have an awakening as to the danger he has wrought, realign with his loving father and the rest of his blood family, and get on with his job. Perhaps with the obvious unhappiness of his own unequal relationship, PW is now more understanding of why his parents had to split.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #704 on: June 06, 2017, 08:59:06 pm »

Who was born in my time, in the stage of Diana still alive, with stories of princesses, and created love for the history of his mother, can only wish that he be happy, I do not want him to ever separate, I wish him to be Very happy with KM until the last day of his life, and God bless him and KM, giving wisdom to lead life, to pray for each other in difficult times, and I do not see in them, at least in the few photos , Signs of sadness or separation, I believe his love is sincere for her, or he would not have married her, and hers for him is sincere, or she would not have waited so long for a request for marriage, Be happy, and never apart  hug thumbsup

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #705 on: June 07, 2017, 12:35:57 am »

It's difficult to say. Body language is bad, but it could also be because they're in public and William still has unresolved mental health issues about what happened to his mother: he blames the press in general for what happened, and is angry at commoners/taxpayers because they want photos of himself and his wife and children (causing the photographers to be out there in the first place). It could just be him being overprotective and going about it the wrong way. No way to tell how much time they actually spend together or what they're like in private because we don't have cameras in their homes.

Regarding Jecca, I think she and William are just good friends. If he wanted her, why didn't he marry her? And she married someone else as well. I don't buy the "true love" story when they both married other people. I also think it's unfair when people assume they had an affair. Kate told Chelsy that [cheating] "comes with the territory" meaning she sort of expected William to cheat at least while they were dating, but I don't think it's right to call Jecca a s**t/w***e (which is what she'd be if she slept with a married man and also cheated on her husband now that she's married as well; very serious accusation) unless there's proof.

Fernanda does have a good point. If they didn't want to be together, they wouldn't have married. He would have moved on after their breakup in 2007. And she must have really wanted to marry him, because waiting around for nearly 7 years to get a ring (Kate and her ex broke up in December 2003; she and William didn't get engaged until October 2010), when they were out of uni before their 2nd anniversary (graduated in June 2005), many women would have left what appeared to be a dead-end relationship and found someone else.

If there is something wrong, I think the first step should be to try and work things out, especially now that there are children involved and it's not like they just got married and want to get it annulled. They knew each other for 9+ years at the time of their wedding so it's not like they didn't know each other that well. Divorce should only be used as a last resort or if someone's life is in danger.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #706 on: June 07, 2017, 12:50:43 am »

Kate would never leave as long as there was a sliver of a chance to get that ring and title. William isn't just any man (no matter how much he likes to think) and I do think she bet on someone not being willing to get mixed up in a public cat fight or that others would lead lives of their own.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #707 on: June 27, 2017, 09:11:17 pm »

Body language: furious crotch pressing and keeping their distance. Carole making lovepotion for Wills
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/20/14/4194020A00000578-4620812-image-a-101_1497967060582.jpg
india
Princess

« Reply #708 on: June 28, 2017, 12:47:40 pm »

The Idiot Prince looking like more of an idiot than usual with that top hat on his long oblong horse head smashing his hands into his crotch gazing at his Exhibitionist Tart of a Wife who is simultaneously smashing her purse into her crotch wearing her latest attempt to expose herself in that see through lace dress with that ridiculous fascinator perched on her blown up filler face Potato Head.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #709 on: June 28, 2017, 01:00:59 pm »

No one takes him seriously as a gentleman at the races, not after all his disgusting antics and I am certain that both are fed up with the other. He won't let go since who would have him, along with the fact that she clings since without him she would have a spectacular social fall.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #710 on: June 28, 2017, 02:35:20 pm »

If you look at his eyes he is looking at that ridiculous fascinator she is wearing.  What a frock for the races, everyone can see the outline of her ghastly, chunky legs.  Tart of the Year and no mistake.
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #711 on: June 28, 2017, 04:29:54 pm »

^ laugh Ginger.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #712 on: June 28, 2017, 08:22:07 pm »

I do not believe that he divorces her, almost half of his life was next to her, I hope they are happy sigh

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #713 on: June 29, 2017, 02:49:31 am »

If WK divorce, the nation will have been played for fools. I don't think William will really be able to justify why he wanted out and why it didn't work.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #714 on: June 29, 2017, 05:58:31 am »

^ People might act shocked, but deep down it would not be surprising at all. Why did it take him so long to propose if he was so in love? He knew her for 9 years before proposing and dated her (at least 'officially') for almost 7. It doesn't take that long to get to know someone. And they were out of uni for 5 years by that point. He settled and wasn't willing to take some time to be single and look for someone else. There is a reason couples who date for long periods of time before getting married tend to have high divorce rates.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #715 on: June 29, 2017, 06:12:34 am »

I think at this point in time, that a divorce would in fact cause a huge deflation; a lot of underlying feelings and thoughts would surface and I am certain that it would kill off the fairy-tale for good and basically it would probably bring in a lot of much-needed reality. I don't believe that it's something too many people want to face, that people from similar backgrounds and values in fact are better off. Regrettably I don't think a lot of people want to face that. For some reason, there is this kind of NEED for a fairy-tale and that the thought of someone equal marrying someone who is the same would make people face a reality that would be too much for them. The press has had their narrative and I am certain that it will in fact cause problems with the reporters who hounded William to adhere to the fairy-tale. William would in fact be scarping this off of his shoes for the rest of his life.

If he had stood firm in 2007 and told the press to get over their fairy-tale narrative, he would have kind of killed off a party for the mainstream press, but he would have ended up maturing and in a way, forcing many royal watchers to grow up and stop  making a child of him. Then he would have left his mother's baggage behind and I am certain that the whole past triangle would have in fact be dead news and he would have less on his shoulders. I don't think he's at a point where he can handle the fairy-tale anymore and I do think that he's in fact going to go up in a major way at some point. Kate was clearly going to have to be dealt with firmly, but that is adulthood and I am sure he would have felt better and lighter in the long run. Too bad she clung on. I think she hates being married to him, wishes she could in fact live large without him, but she made her mess and has no real way out.

Imagine going from HRH to literally nothing; Diana had "lady Diana Spencer," but Kate wouldn't even have the flimsy gentry status that Fergie was born into and I don't think Kate would retain an HRH or even courtesy title.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #716 on: June 29, 2017, 07:54:09 am »

Their unhappiness strikes our eyes looking at them. Their divorce  is just a matter of time.

Val
Princess

« Reply #717 on: June 29, 2017, 08:02:17 am »

The Middletons are so detested and reviled by most here in the UK and they would like to put them all on a non returnable rocket to Mars.  They will go down as the most disliked family in history.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #718 on: June 29, 2017, 08:49:03 am »

The Middletons are likely as bad as the Boleyns were when Anne Boleyn was Queen Consort; no one liked how the Boleyns pushed everyone around and then many rejoiced in the downfall of the Boleyns after Anne's execution. Thing is, that William will likely go down along with them.

Neither got what the other thought would be provided to them via this marriage. William wanted a family life and domestic stability while Kate wanted titles for her family, positions for her family, and for herself plenty of jewels and couture to fill a palace. Pity; if Kate had continued to play her cards right, been a wife and consort, she would have likely been able to do something for her family, but she didn't think she would have to continue to be as she advertised. Thing is, that William failed to assert himself at a critical time and Kate refused to let him go and live the life he was born to lead.

If either leaves that marriage, each loses what little specialness that each has left. Kate will be just another ex-consort while William will be another divorced royal prince and will be no better than his father and I am certain that royal commentators will seethe after all that fawning they gave the couple. At least Diana and Charles lasted longer and I do wonder if whether or not the Windsors will be able to realistically be able to handle the fallout. Yet again, the signs of unsuitability, the scathing books about Kate will be released, while at the same time, William will have to scramble to basically rebuild his image.

As for Kate, how will she live? She will lose all she's had for a long time and William's life is the life she's used to.

Their unhappiness strikes our eyes looking at them. Their divorce  is just a matter of time.

They were never going to be good for one another. Some people are just destined to meet up, but go in different directions and never pair up. They were never meant to be a married couple and neither were meant to even be anything to each other beyond being fellow students.

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #719 on: August 08, 2017, 04:45:15 pm »

WTF? nervous
http://68.media.tumblr.com/fdbdfc83ada3cd579e5e1668e1aba097/tumblr_ouapd0ZTVU1uctujfo2_500.gif
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: