Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 03:19:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Divorce Drama Part VII  (Read 45929 times)
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #660 on: March 21, 2017, 01:53:50 pm »

^ Interesting comments.

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #661 on: March 23, 2017, 07:55:20 am »

It's a conscious decision she made; shiny things or self respect. As she's obviously never had any of one she might as well have the other.
You know what, Kate, all the couture in the world won't fill that hole in your soul. One day you'll realise what's missing and it's too late.

Not much by way of couture; no designer duds, mainly from the outlet stores and she's clearly not raking in the jewels. She wasn't even smart when it came to selling herself. Much of her clothes have loose threads and are not quality stitched together.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #662 on: March 23, 2017, 07:55:26 pm »

I don't think they'll ever divorce.  I think they have an open marriage, and I think their "marriage" is more of a contract agreement than a true union anyways.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #663 on: March 23, 2017, 08:04:36 pm »

William wanted more than an open marriage and frankly, the public won't have patience for it. He has no right to mess around and it's not like he didn't have endless choices and chances. It's not like he didn't get cheered on for finding true love and if he wanted a pragmatic marriage, he should have married someone who would bring advantages to him and his nation, not the Middletons. Kate might function in such a match, but you can see she's DYING to get real love and clearly wishes she had married someone else; a title is a title, but she's chosen to latch on to the man and end up ruining her life and ruining his.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #664 on: March 23, 2017, 08:44:02 pm »

She seems so cold and detached, I don't get the impression she wants true love.  She has "love" from her family, she seems more interested in being financially taken care of love than having a true companionship of love and care from a man.  I wouldn't be surprised if she was actually asexual and had no interest in romantic intimacy.   

She was probably embarrassed by the publicity of William with other women, but I wouldn't be surprised if his actual actions were something she did not care about. I feel like they have agreed to live together and perform the double act together for the world, but otherwise lead completely separate lives.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #665 on: March 23, 2017, 09:24:53 pm »

She's fiercely ambitious, all her athletic accomplishments show that; she hits where she aims, I give her that.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #666 on: May 16, 2017, 02:12:15 pm »

Inside Prince William & Kate’s Secret Marriage Counseling Sessions

RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Prince William is still struggling to get out of the doghouse with his wife Kate after his flirty ski vacation with party pals in March.

Now sources reveal the 34-year-old red-faced King-in-waiting is has agreed to couples’ therapy to save his marriage with Kate, 35.
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/prince-william-kate-middleton-marriage-counseling/amp/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #667 on: May 16, 2017, 04:01:14 pm »

I very much doubt he cares whether he is in the dog house or not, this is the man who went to Jecca´s wedding in SA at Easter last year and only told her when he got to the airport  -  does that sound like a man in the dog house  -  I think not.  Anotehr council caro leak no doubt. 
Val
Duchess

« Reply #668 on: May 16, 2017, 05:51:48 pm »

^^

Waity would put up with anything to hang on to Bill and everyone knows it.  Yes GB, a council caro leak.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #669 on: May 16, 2017, 06:59:26 pm »

The doghouse?

He owns it all and I am certain he has reminded her of that; he can come and go as he pleases and it's likely that he no longer cares about her feelings. Skipping Easter to go to a woman's wedding people suspect is his mistress and one true love is likely a clear distinct sign that Kate's feelings are no longer relevant and he no longer wants to placate her. I think he's going to wake up one day and realize that he's destroyed his best years and then he will either start divorce proceedings on grounds that will exculpate him or he will simply break and remain a hostage to his deranged wife for the rest of his life.

deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #670 on: May 17, 2017, 12:25:44 am »

Remember during his ski trip PW looked and sounded like he was saying, "I'm free!" and drinking the menu... I said it then and I will say it again: PW has been told he is no longer being forced to keep KM in his life and he has the green light to throw her out and annul her and marry his true love who is a woman no one sees coming because many people have kept busy pushing the lies in favour of Jecca and Isabella both of whom cannot and will never be able to compete. So what is he waiting for? The woman to say yes. Mark my words.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 12:30:00 am by deGuernsey » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #671 on: May 17, 2017, 06:50:36 am »

This is chillingly like a repeat of the 2007 breakup when it looked like Kate's  ambitions would be dashed and she would end up with nothing. I wager Kate had PTSD flashbacks and is getting nervous. Certainly she isn't at all calm and while divorce can't be impossible, the reality is that a divorce would literally crash things up for William. How on earth could he ever manage to rehabilitate himself after that. It would be scandalous along the lines of someone getting a divorce back in the 1950's since WK's persona was built on the fairy-tale and I am certain that she wouldn't go quietly.

I do think however that William might be announcing that he is free from having any feelings toward her and may very well end up staying married, but doing as he pleases no matter how much it hurts or humiliates Kate. I am sure he's not even going to put up a pretense of discretion. He might in fact be the only modern prince who will start flaunting his affairs even more openly than even Charles dared. If he starts becoming open to the point of making rounds with Jecca or other women, I cannot fathom how she'll manage. Staying and suffering will be her lot in life. I think she's entering a hostage stage of the marriage.

By that I mean the tables will turn; instead of dictating to him and using Carole, he will end up giving her the finger each time she starts whining and either walk away to go out around the town with some floozy or he'll just mock and insult her right back. It's clear that he's souring on the Middletons and it's clear that he's restless and eager to have something different in his life rather than the current double act that has gone stale.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #672 on: May 17, 2017, 07:03:11 am »

One thing I've noticed that we don't see anymore is PW photographed with the Middletons.  I bet you're right about him being awakened where they are concerned, KF. 

It's a huge red flag for me anyway.  He's cut the cord I think so the next step is, yes, to freeze Kate out.  I'd bet she spends more time in Buckleberry than we will ever know.  Wouldn't shock me at all.  She doesn't thrive well at alll without  her daily dose of communal dysfunction.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #673 on: May 17, 2017, 07:19:50 am »

I think at this point in time, after six years, their marriage is such a sham that he's reached the breaking point and soon it'll be a lot more public. Kate is in the worse position than Diana since Kate can't play the innocent ingenue car and she cannot at all claim to be the injured virginal wife. I think that given William's cunning (that Kate helped nurture and certainly used to her advantage) he'll start laying groundwork and take his time, first disentangling himself emotionally and psychologically and then in time, he'll be so dead to her emotionally and psychologically that he'll treat her like furniture and not show an anger or resentment, just a dead indifference. He won't even pretend to include her and will not at all bother even trying to connect. Even if she tries, he won't at all even get upset or irritated, just give her a brief acknowledgement of her existence and go about the life he wants for himself without bothering to find out if it would fit her schedule or something she would like to have planned for him.

When Henry VIII was losing interest in Anne Boleyn, it didn't happen overnight. After the disappointment if Elizabeth being born he tried again and again, but ended up losing each child he grew less loving. With her tantrums and explosions, he grew irritated and lashed back out and didn't bother trying to placate her. In time the courtiers fell away from her and she was just a kind of odd appendage. Anne had the title and privileges, but there was a coolness on the part of some former allies and it's not like the French or Spanish ambassador were the same in regards to deference and admiration. At some point Henry's love just went up and died and basically he ordered her arrested, charged a few small-fry courtiers with adultery, accused Anne of witchcraft and incest, and then the court ruled as they knew he wanted them to rule.

Kate is clearly doing more work, but I think she's reaching a point where she realizes just how much trouble she's in and she's trying to make a positive impact, but keeps getting it all wrong. Her attempts to sound maternal are coming across as more irritating and pathetic and her (possible) attempts to right several wrongs are not taking hold. I do not think that she's at a point where she can realistically only hope to stay a little while longer and become able to land on her feet and with her skin on her back. She has no chance at really turning things around and how on earth can she possibly win the favor of HM or Charles or any powerful person. I think she's been living in fear for the past six or so months for some reason.

india
Princess

« Reply #674 on: May 17, 2017, 01:50:36 pm »

She deserves to live in fear considering all she has done. Evil woman.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #675 on: May 18, 2017, 09:00:58 pm »

As well as Ma. They both are cunning, evil and have no hearts.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: